What's new

Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong:Chinese singaporean made huge compromises such as accepting English as the official language of the state

Very unfortunate incident indeed.
That man in the video is know as BANANA. yellow on the outside, white on the inside, people who don't know their roots. Small number of people usually with Peranakan ancestry. I sure wished I was there to help that poor lady and give that uneducated boorish man a dressing down.

I insist to speak Chinese only at the hospitals, banks, market and nearly everywhere in Singapore, and one can get by just speaking Chinese.
In abnormal circumstance they will assign someone speaking Chinese to attend if the person attending to you cannot speak Chinese.
So that man was lucky he did not encounter me.

I try my best as much as possible to avoid using the language of the Colonial Imperialists, that they use their control of the world media to brainwash us with their propaganda.
I see many people cannot shake off their Colonial Stockholm Syndrome.
Holy based!
make sure ur children dont know english then

that’ll teach the colonists

make sure ur children dont know english then

that’ll teach the colonists
That is very NARROW MINDED of you.
Is that why you have to eke out a living as a mole, poor fellow.
We must know our mother tongue, and should learn as broad as possible to communicate with everybody.
I can converse in multiple local languages and Chinese dialects.
Some Tamil too, to converse with my elderly Tamil neighbor.

Nobody should be derided for not knowing a foreign language as that uneducated man in that video is doing. I know he is a school dropout because I am 69 and Chinese was a compulsory school subject for ethnic Chinese, though some may opt for our National language that is Malay, because Chinese is not a easy subject.

What I want to say is that in Singapore, I can get by speaking only Chinese, and be entertained by the abundance of high quality Chinese films, songs, dramas, TV and Radio programmes.

English is just an additional language tool I use to communicate with non Chinese speakers and those still living with COLONIAL STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.

What's wrong with knowing English and our native mother tongue as well?
That is very NARROW MINDED of you.
Is that why you have to eke out a living as a mole, poor fellow.
We must know our mother tongue, and should learn as broad as possible to communicate with everybody.
I can converse in multiple local languages and Chinese dialects.
Some Tamil too, to converse with my elderly Tamil neighbor.

Nobody should be derided for not knowing a foreign language as that uneducated man in that video is doing. I know he is a school dropout because I am 69 and Chinese was a compulsory school subject for ethnic Chinese, though some may opt for our National language that is Malay, because Chinese is not a easy subject.

What I want to say is that in Singapore, I can get by speaking only Chinese, and be entertained by the abundance of high quality Chinese films, songs, dramas, TV and Radio programmes.

English is just an additional language tool I use to communicate with non Chinese speakers and those still living with COLONIAL STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.

exactly, language is just a tool, people should be able to speak whatever they want without being called stockholm syndromed

it’s like american blacks bullying other blacks for speaking “white” or “trying to be white”, unproductive and conniving

exactly, language is just a tool,
Then why did you ask others not to have this tool?

微信图片_20230730231519.png

exactly, language is just a tool, people should be able to speak whatever they want without being called stockholm syndromed

it’s like american blacks bullying other blacks for speaking “white” or “trying to be white”, unproductive and conniving
People living with Colonized Stockholm Syndrome are those who insist everybody needs to know English.
You can see them chiding others for their quality of spoken or written English, and Google translations, even though it is only sufficient that others understand what is being conveyed.

I first realized that English was not that important when during my work, I come across the Japanese, and later the Koreans and Taiwanese, who knows not one word of English but they have much advanced industries.
It took a lot of brain to understand the English instruction manuals that came with their machines, but we managed.

Many important technical papers are translated to their respective languages and so there is no absolute need to know English to learn and communicate.
We are of course better off, the more we learn and know, if we have the time and resources, that is.
I don't read English language media nowadays, mostly LIES and PROPAGANDA from the world Evil Hegemon.

People living with Colonized Stockholm Syndrome are those who insist everybody needs to know English.
You can see them chiding others for their quality of spoken or written English, and Google translations, even though it is only sufficient that others understand what is being conveyed.

I first realized that English was not that important when during my work, I come across the Japanese, and later the Koreans and Taiwanese, who knows not one word of English but they have much advanced industries.
It took a lot of brain to understand the English instruction manuals that came with their machines, but we managed.

Many important technical papers are translated to their respective languages and so there is no absolute need to know English to learn and communicate.
We are of course better off, the more we learn and know, if we have the time and resources, that is.
I don't read English language media nowadays, mostly LIES and PROPAGANDA from the world Evil Hegemon.
blame chinese propaganda for being shit,

public opinion is an open/fair competition

the russians are great at it once they abandoned soviet style propaganda

meanwhile the chinese, as demonstrated by @beijingwalker, still uses dirty shitty commie style propaganda (look at our beautiful country, nothing bad every happens here, high speed train, happy uyghur)

western propaganda is more offensive and makes the receiving side (led by commie terror feudal xi) waste time trying to convince people it’s not real

always go offensive

meanwhile the chinese, as demonstrated by @beijingwalker, still uses dirty shitty commie style propaganda
LOL, Keep moaning

s-l1600.jpg

51RsRZYT61L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

gettyimages-1235977390-8c2a025d1538b9a4be89838c89b91ce8e54a4acc-s1100-c50.jpg

Human cost of this lie
Chilcot_03-01.png

Last edited:
@sinait but the underlying issue is that anti america propaganda only works in closed off places like north korea

which is why terror feudal xi trying to make west korea

@beijingwalker can show all the drug and homless infested cities in america and it wouldn’t have any effect because americans are already well aware of it

on the other hand chinese have limited access to information

Lol, do you think all people here in PDF love US? PDF is not North Korea.

lol how many here live in china other than u guys

how many of us live in the US/UK (and send money home)

do the math and u see who we choose

we dont bite the hands that feed us

lol how many here live in china other than u guys

how many of us live in the US/UK (and send money home)

do the math and u see who we choose

we dont bite the hands that feed us
So US is loved by everyone besides in North Korea? I guess you are a Muslim, how many Muslims really love US? is Muslim world North Korea?

d-1.png

us-soldiers-afghanistan-kill-team.jpg

调整大小 AP04111101456-web.jpg

调整大小 Fallujah2003AP_04111202515x600.jpg

n00272783-b.jpg

u-s-troops-terrorize-an-iraqi-woman-while-searching-her-husband-and-son-near-baquba-on-october-5-2007-photo-alexander-nemen.jpg

Last edited:

meanwhile the chinese, as demonstrated by @beijingwalker, still uses dirty shitty commie style propaganda (look at our beautiful country, nothing bad every happens here, high speed train, happy uyghur)

western propaganda is more offensive and makes the receiving side (led by commie terror feudal xi) waste time trying to convince people it’s not real

always go offensive
I rather liked how @beijingwalker took trouble and pains to provide positive news of their country to keep us updated on China, instead of all that China Hating crowd that keeps bashing China and Chinese instead of providing positive news of their respective countries.

Save me the trouble of looking for these news. I guess we come from different cultures. I am happy to know more of the happy events instead of the bashing each other that the Colonial Imperialists wanted.

India was a good example of a stupid victim of divide and conquer.
The British was able to manipulate the Indians with divide and conquer to have taken ALL OF INDIA with just 3000 soldiers.
Unless you are of the native Colonial Imperialists origin, they must be very happy with you doing all this China Hate and Bash, divide and conquer for them, because they are afraid of a China, India, Pakistan and Russia alliance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom