What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

its my 3rd post about the same topic divison of india i just love to see the feeling of insecurity and no self esteem and in inferiorty complex which India have that makes me laugh n wonder how come they call them selves a superpower or emerging one.the way they troll n troll n troll i love it i love making them angry about the issues they feel the most insecure with.lo good going uncle sams lil pets

I must say,your confidence has no boundaries,even though,its actually your country which has become Uncle Sam's little pets.I cant imagine foreign forces having airbases inside my country,let alone carrying out regular drone attacks or surgical strikes close to Delhi.
Anyways,whatever keeps you happy...even if it is a little mental masturbation,a light year away from ground reality....

I must say,your confidence has no boundaries,even though,its actually your country which has become Uncle Sam's little pets.I cant imagine foreign forces having airbases inside my country,let alone carrying out regular drone attacks or surgical strikes close to Delhi.
Anyways,whatever keeps you happy...even if it is a little mental masturbation,a light year away from ground reality....
lol see this is what i love man keep going.facts are facts myths cant change the facts we give them bases take thier money kill their soliders we keep the most wanted men but the part i love the most is when uncle sams pets barks for 3 years about incident in a city and uncle sam dosent listen to the pets and still cant do anythin about what we do gash what on earth is our intelligence agency with superintelligence i love my army and intelligence for keeping the pets mouth shut all the time while tricking the uncle sam in game.lol what an idoit nations on the face of the world.

lol see this is what i love man keep going.facts are facts myths cant change the facts we give them bases take thier money kill their soliders we keep the most wanted men but the part i love the most is when uncle sams pets barks for 3 years about incident in a city and uncle sam dosent listen to the pets and still cant do anythin about what we do gash what on earth is our intelligence agency with superintelligence i love my army and intelligence for keeping the pets mouth shut all the time while tricking the uncle sam in game.lol what an idoit nations on the face of the world.

haha...you can keep uncle sam on your back as long as you want..Who needs an enemy when you have a friend like Uncle Sam

regarding the bolded part,are you actually telling me that the general Pakistani people are involved in killing Us soldiers and hiding terrorists.Is it the general idea of the people and the state?? You are with your country or against your country??I hear some Pakistani politician scream at the top of is voice every other day that they support WoT.

haha...you can keep uncle sam on your back as long as you want..Who needs an enemy when you have a friend like Uncle Sam

regarding the bolded part,are you actually telling me that the general Pakistani people are involved in killing Us soldiers and hiding terrorists.Is it the general idea of the people and the state?? You are with your country or against your country??I hear some Pakistani politician scream at the top of is voice every other day that they support WoT.
dont you know pakistani politians are hippocrates?or u pretending for argument sake?( REMINDER post is About chinese think tank suggests division of India)any comments about that?

I can understand frustration of these so called think tanks cause in their own country they dnt have right to talk (freedom of speech) so their start about others

Easy way to remove frustration :hitwall:

Best of Chinese think tank :rofl:

There is no such plan, and this article was originally from Times of India, a place with full of wild imagination.

dont you know pakistani politians are hippocrates?or u pretending for argument sake?( REMINDER post is About chinese think tank suggests division of India)any comments about that?

I was humbly replying to your bombastic post...here it is..

its my 3rd post about the same topic divison of india i just love to see the feeling of insecurity and no self esteem and in inferiorty complex which India have that makes me laugh n wonder how come they call them selves a superpower or emerging one.the way they troll n troll n troll i love it i love making them angry about the issues they feel the most insecure with.lo good going uncle sams lil pets

I am glad that you managed to remind yourself the topic of discussion..There was absolutely no necessity to bring Uncle Sam,and its Indian perception here.....
so far as they Chinese angle is concerned.I have already replied something similar on the line to MBI Munshi.Refer to previous posts...

Let's take a look a the benefits shall we?

1. Each Indian state can use their own funds to enrich the lives of Indians within their own separate country instead of lumping them together for state schemes.

2. If one state gets attacked the others will not be dragged in because they are now a separate country.

3. Each state can determine their own economic model and their own way of implementation.

4. Can develop ties with whichever nation they want.

5. All border disputes will be much easier to settle.

Basically, ordinary Indians will benefit the most. Indians should show the world they do democracy better than the British or the Americans. :victory:

implement it first on ur self, and show it as proof, that would be a good show

i think smaller india would be more defensible but i dont know whether i really want a divided india or not:undecided:

I must say..I am starting to like this guy.....So??good morning...what else did Gandhi say???

Like I said, there were no significant problems between China and India before 1959.

Yup not until Tibetans fled to India after their failed uprising and China accused India of being an imperialistic country. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

u even think like the man in your avatar lol outta da world

Lol?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Yup not until Tibetans fled to India after their failed uprising and China accused India of being an imperialistic country. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Lol?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

lol go for a sight test or mathematics lessons its more then 40 characters.

Back
Top Bottom