What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

HAs Indian Snatched your IT job in UK?? or are INdian restaurant drawing Huge attention whereas your Pakistani restaurant is drawing only dust??

are you being bullied on streets of UK for being hospitable to biggest terrorist in the world??

Are you being frisked beyond your limits on airport etc for being Pakistani (from land of terrorists)
??

do you hesitate in Introducing your nationality in UK while your Indian friend proudly says "Iam from India"..

???

Are you forced to visit local police station on regular basis for any crime that happens in your town??

whats the reason for this mental imbalance??

if you are OK as rest of the Pakistanis outside this forum then stop posting such age old stupid videos with zero credibility which is neither official nor latest..!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And from where you dragged into this Pakistan comparing with UK...............................So if you started let me tell u..............i think you never visited the gulf............where what arabs are doing with your womens who are working in their homes (maids)............and where in Gulf what Indians are doing ge the work.............they are not hesitating to offer their womens and where in Dubai what's all is going on mostly womens are from India..............so after doing all this..................lyou still says that you are proud being Indian................then be happy with this.

--------------------------------------------
and also in recent months where sports were going on in India and Player and tourists were coming from all over the world...........it was news in your media that in Mumbai the drains are blocking with Condoms............

but there is always a distance between government policy and think tank report. you indian really need to grow up to know that.

but there is always a distance between government policy and think tank report. you indian really need to grow up to know that.

Likewise several Chinese like you need to calm down when some random media group In India flags the red dragon threat or photoshops the Dalai Lama.

Everyone sensible can see what nonsense the so called Thinktank in question is spewing , Division of India ???!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its my 3rd post about the same topic divison of india i just love to see the feeling of insecurity and no self esteem and in inferiorty complex which India have that makes me laugh n wonder how come they call them selves a superpower or emerging one.the way they troll n troll n troll i love it i love making them angry about the issues they feel the most insecure with.lo good going uncle sams lil pets

That's the mistake all of u and like minded enemies of india make,they take the Love for our Motherland,as insecurity , lack of self esteem and inferiority complex.When indian posters see this sort of thread obviously they would feel gravely insulted.To not have answered such a disgusting thread,now that would be lack of self esteem.
Yes there has been a little too much hype with this superpower thing,we don't need to be a superpower at all,and it wouldn't be in our interests.As long as we can maintain all our people at good living standards and stop any foreign aggression cold,i'll be happy with my country.As for the hype,india is like a kid coming out of its teens.A country that is slowly realizing its growing power and importance that it has been unused to for its recent past,it is unsure of its destiny and thus obviously some of us are getting ahead of ourselves.It will take time for us to find our role in the world .Laugh at dreams all u want,but remember it is the dreamers that end up doing great things in the world.
And ,yes i've seen ur posting about my country.Perhaps u think ur are a superior race ,a superior culture than us.Well...if u are so better than i am u would be able to cut our arse in all aspects of life.And u don't.U of course belong to a superior martial race...
So u tried in 3 wars...but couldn't take an inch of my country's land.
As for being USA's pets....well i don't have to really spell out who the world knows to be the real pets.It was demonstrated all too recently in abottabad.As for us,we just happened to reject our masters a 10billion$ deal.Which begs the question ....would a people with self esteem[which we supposedly lack completely] really allow foreigners from accross the seas to come within 50kms of their capital and do whatever they want,would they allow their own civilians to be slaughtered by lifeless drones every day of the week?I would say no.
Reflect upon your own failings before you laugh at others.
Peace out.

That's the mistake all of u and like minded enemies of india make,they take the Love for our Motherland,as insecurity , lack of self esteem and inferiority complex.When indian posters see this sort of thread obviously they would feel gravely insulted.To not have answered such a disgusting thread,now that would be lack of self esteem.
Yes there has been a little too much hype with this superpower thing,we don't need to be a superpower at all,and it wouldn't be in our interests.As long as we can maintain all our people at good living standards and stop any foreign aggression cold,i'll be happy with my country.As for the hype,india is like a kid coming out of its teens.A country that is slowly realizing its growing power and importance that it has been unused to for its recent past,it is unsure of its destiny and thus obviously some of us are getting ahead of ourselves.It will take time for us to find our role in the world .Laugh at dreams all u want,but remember it is the dreamers that end up doing great things in the world.
And ,yes i've seen ur posting about my country.Perhaps u think ur are a superior race ,a superior culture than us.Well...if u are so better than i am u would be able to cut our arse in all aspects of life.And u don't.U of course belong to a superior martial race...
So u tried in 3 wars...but couldn't take an inch of my country's land.
As for being USA's pets....well i don't have to really spell out who the world knows to be the real pets.It was demonstrated all too recently in abottabad.As for us,we just happened to reject our masters a 10billion$ deal.Which begs the question ....would a people with self esteem[which we supposedly lack completely] really allow foreigners from accross the seas to come within 50kms of their capital and do whatever they want,would they allow their own civilians to be slaughtered by lifeless drones every day of the week?I would say no.
Reflect upon your own failings before you laugh at others.
Peace out.
lol arunachal pardesh kashmir hyderabad assam gujrat and 9 other states got insurgency and you talk about our failing?lol u can wakeup the sleeping ones but dead cant be awakend.what are u proud of?we are proud that we are the sole nuclear power islamic state we have the islamic bomb in all the islamic states and our country is best military intellegence n everythin?india economy economy china is ahead go to china and you find about your country and the rest of the world..lol our failings?lol we didnt even failed a missile test while india fails tests every day lol.pi$$ out

One has to be a super power to do that, like USA.

Everyone here knows what they did to USSR in the past and actively undermining the influence of the Chinese by supplying weapons to Taiwan.

Its absolutely pitiable to see what they are doing to the Islamic world (Egypt, Libiya, Syria, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan... etc). No one has done such a damage to islamic world after the crusade. If they are doing to Pakistan (considered to be a leader among islamic nations with nuclear weapons), the plight of other islamic nations are pessimistic. So, it is advisable to watch the immediate threat to survival rather than perceived threat real/imaginary posed by India in the future.

lol arunachal pardesh kashmir hyderabad assam gujrat and 9 other states got insurgency and you talk about our failing?lol u can wakeup the sleeping ones but dead cant be awakend.what are u proud of?we are proud that we are the sole nuclear power islamic state we have the islamic bomb in all the islamic states and our country is best military intellegence n everythin?india economy economy china is ahead go to china and you find about your country and the rest of the world..lol our failings?lol we didnt even failed a missile test while india fails tests every day lol.pi$$ out

Did u just happen to fail to notice a few gun totting kurta wearing chumps walk in and wreack havoc on ur naval air station,which is supposed to be a high security installation.Then again u don't have failings.......:coffee:

Chinese think tank? They have those?? Sounds more like an oxymoron given that independent thought is curtailed by the authoritarian regime of that country.

Yes a very good suggestion. I think if China takes the proposal to the UN for calling on India to hold a referendum in each State for independence Bangladesh and Pakistan will second the motion. Each part of India must be set free so their democracy can prosper to the fullest.

And you want communist China to do this?

Chinese think tank? They have those?? Sounds more like an oxymoron given that independent thought is curtailed by the authoritarian regime of that country.

Are you acting stupid? or are you just a stupid Indian?

But yes, even countries in Africa have think tanks.

I understand your position and I was just trying to annoy the Indians here. But more seriously I think a clash is inevitable in around 5-10 years time as India improves its military and economy it will become more expansionist and will meddle in Tibet, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Central Asia as it is doing in all other South Asian countries now. It is simply a matter of time before India and China butt heads. It will mainly be because of Indian arrogance and dreams for a greater India. You have to understand the Indian mentality. This is a clash that the US is already promoting.

India doesn't have any such intentions. Proof: Bangladesh wouldn't have existed if we did.

Are you acting stupid? or are you just a stupid Indian?

But yes, even countries in Africa have think tanks.

Then the Chinese and African ones must be on par in terms of actually being taken seriously or ever being implemented. Thanks for your input.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom