What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

Apparently you are not very well-informed. All Indian states except two have their own set of independent areas where central government authority does not run. There is a second set of administrative subjects which are directly managed by the centre; a third set of subjects is jointly managed.

Two states are outside these arrangements. These two states are specially provided for in the Indian constitution, and have extraordinary powers to settle their own affairs. One of these, the most empowered Indian state, also has its own constitution, promulgated in 1957. A look at that constitution will settle a lot of your aspirations and hopes for India.

It will be an excellent development if China understands that democracy has its benefits and persuades itself to democratise. When it does, it will join the other free nations of the world, which will be a very good thing.

That sounds more like fragmentocracy?

That sounds more like fragmentocracy?

I have never come across this word before, but it seems to infer 'rule by fragments'. If you wish to call legally constituted provinces within a country its fragments, this is what it is. Is it your opinion this is a bad thing? Do consider that by stages, the process might lead to an increased influence of the individual on state matters, defined by those other great neologists in whose company you find yourself as 'democracy'.

It is admittedly a little unsettling to consider such an inevitable outcome, such a slippery slope leading to one conclusion, and I sympathise with your misgivings. A regrettably untidy world.

me and my friends discussed about china's growth and declared if china divided into 30 parts it grow more rapidly. and china should leave Taiwan alone.

Lol, we have our own Think tanks now. China has got competition here too. :tup:

Let me try too:

HK is worthy to be separated into independent country; Guangzhou, Shanghai & their nearby regions; Tibet, New mongolia; south China, North China, east china, west China, north-east China, north-west China, south east china, south west china, central china, coastal china.. how many peices we got??

Wow, its easy..I am a think tank too :chilli:

HK is worthy to be separated into independent country; Guangzhou, Shanghai & their nearby regions; Tibet, New mongolia; south China, North China, east china, west China, north-east China, north-west China, south east china, south west china, central china, coastal china.. how many peices we got??

Wow, its easy..I am a think tank too :chilli:

Come over here to HK and say that, we'll give you a nice kick in your butt. :P

Come over here to HK and say that, we'll give you a nice kick in your butt. :P

got chillies in ur @ss?? Come to any part of India which your " tanks who think they can think" want to be separated from India, and mark my words, you will loose count of how many kicks you will get in your butt

got chillies in ur @ss?? Come to any part of India which your " tanks who think they can think" want to be separated from India, and mark my words, you will loose count of how many kicks you will get in your butt

LOL I was joking.

But if you want to be serious, then China has already kicked India's butt in 1962.

And it is India, that is filled with armed insurgencies (Kashmiri/Maoists/NE India), not China. In fact, China currently has no active armed insurgencies at all.

LOL I was joking.

But if you want to be serious, then China has already kicked India's butt in 1962.

And it is India, that is filled with armed insurgencies (Kashmiri/Maoists/NE India), not China. In fact, China currently has no active armed insurgencies at all.

Get over this "once upon a time my ancestors ruled the world" fantasy. Times have changed.

LOL I was joking.

India is democracy and hence can't just massacre the protesters against it's government, like chinese do. here everyone one is given to right to express their dissatisfaction against any government and hold the power to change it. ... And abt those insurgencies, those problems are well funded by our SWEET NEIGHBORS...

India is democracy and hence can't just massacre the protesters against it's government, like chinese do. here everyone one is given to right to express their dissatisfaction against any government and hold the power to change it. ... And abt those insurgencies, those problems are well funded by our SWEET NEIGHBORS...

Then why did you massacre thousands of unarmed Sikhs in 1984? And thousands of Muslims in Gujarat?

You massacre your own minorities well enough.

Back
Top Bottom