What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

Let's take a look a the benefits shall we?

1. Each Indian state can use their own funds to enrich the lives of Indians within their own separate country instead of lumping them together for state schemes.

2. If one state gets attacked the others will not be dragged in because they are now a separate country.

3. Each state can determine their own economic model and their own way of implementation.

4. Can develop ties with whichever nation they want.

5. All border disputes will be much easier to settle.

Basically, ordinary Indians will benefit the most. Indians should show the world they do democracy better than the British or the Americans. :victory:

I agree.... This must be done as soon as China collapses under the commie regime. All provinces must be made autonomous and delinked from the centre. As for India, its already too late...the whole country has integrated intermingled and so deeply involved in the current system, it is extremely difficult to even imagine such a prospect.

However, China with its banana regime, 50 cent ccp slave forum posters, tin pot Russian knock off planes, cheap as$ export market......aaand the 10cent military is ideal for disintegration, decentralization nd distribution.

Don't worry! We will liberate the CCP dungeon slave forum posters first!

You should be the poster child for failed one child policy in China :rofl: :rofl:

I agree.... This must be done as soon as China collapses under the commie regime. All provinces must be made autonomous and delinked from the centre. As for India, its already too late...the whole country has integrated intermingled and so deeply involved in the current system, it is extremely difficult to even imagine such a prospect.

However, China with its banana regime, 50 cent ccp slave forum posters, tin pot Russian knock off planes, cheap as$ export market......aaand the 10cent military is ideal for disintegration, decentralization nd distribution.

You are the poster child for the failed one child policy in China :rofl: :rofl:

Great comedy. :lol:

China has been a unified state for thousands of years. The vast majority of Chinese people (90%+) share the same ethnicity, and the same culture.

Neither of these two factors can be applied to India.

You should be the poster child for failed one child policy in China :rofl: :rofl:

Did I say something wrong? Why are you attacking me? :disagree:

You have been reported, please refrain from trolling. :mod:

China has been a unified state for thousands of years. The vast majority of Chinese people (90%+) share the same ethnicity, and the same culture.

Yes CD. Whatever makes you sleep man. We have Indians from every part of the country on this forum. Why not take a poll? You would get your answer.

Don't quote Maoist insurgency as an example. 3000 armed militia doesn't represent a billion people.

Yes CD. Whatever makes you sleep man. We have Indians from every part of the country on this forum. Why not take a poll? You would get your answer.

Don't quote Maoist insurgency as an example. 3000 armed militia doesn't represent a billion people.

Are there even 3000 Indians on this forum?

Well, China has NO active armed insurgencies at all, just some cases of unrest. It never turns into an actual armed insurgency.

Compare that to India. The Kashmiri insurgency, the Maoist insurgency, the large number of insurgencies in NE India, etc.

That said, I think India is capable of holding itself together.

I personally think India will be able to stay as a unified state, unless something drastic happens, like an all-out nuclear war in the subcontinent.

Well, China has NO active armed insurgencies at all, just some cases of unrest. It never turns into an actual armed insurgency.

Compare that to India. The Kashmiri insurgency, the Maoist insurgency, the large number of insurgencies in NE India, etc.

That said, I think India is capable of holding itself together. (I personally think India will be able to stay as a unified state.)

If Indians value democracy they should give these Indians what they want; what the people want. It would be ideal for India to be carved into a dozen pieces for Indians who want to live the way they want. Give them their democracy and freedom.

Did I say something wrong? Why are you attacking me? :disagree:

You have been reported, please refrain from trolling. :mod:

You can say anything you want , this is internet, but what you are advocating is division of another country. All the chinese say that china was a unified country/state for thousands of years, that may be true. but i dont think the people were or are free.

That said, I think India is capable of holding itself together.

I personally think India will be able to stay as a unified state, unless something drastic happens, like an all-out nuclear war in the subcontinent.

Dude you contradict yourself so much to prove a point in each of your posts. Just the other day you said India supports "Tibetan armed insurgencies" against China. And now you say you guys don't have an armed insurgency?

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

If Indians value democracy they should give these Indians what they want; what the people want. It would be ideal for India to be carved into a dozen pieces for Indians who want to live the way they want. Give them their democracy and freedom.

Sorry we're not as big hearted as pakistanis. Especially since 1971

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

:no: you have clue about India then mate.

You can say anything you want , this is internet, but what you are advocating is division of another country. All the chinese say that china was a unified country/state for thousands of years, that may be true. but i dont think the people were or are free.

There are forum rules, one of which is no trolling. :cheesy:

Dude you contradict yourself so much to prove a point in each of your posts. Just the other day you said India supports "Tibetan armed insurgencies" against China. And now you say you guys don't have an armed insurgency?

No, learn to read properly. :lol:

- India hosts our biggest separatist group, and have been doing so for half a century.
- The Chinese government today, accuses the Dalai Lama of stirring up "ethnic unrest" in Tibet.

These are not armed insurgents like the Naxallites, with AK-47's and RPG's who fight against the state.

These are ethnic riots.

Oh please forgive me, i did not know that. I will make sure i will not reply to you Mr troll.:lol:

Heres a quote from your buddy,

And who is trolling again? :wave:

@Hindustani, perhaps you are talking about this:

Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A. - NYTimes.com

The Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged today that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960's from the Central Intelligence Agency, but denied reports that the Tibetan leader benefited personally from an annual subsidy of $180,000.

The money allocated for the resistance movement was spent on training volunteers and paying for guerrilla operations against the Chinese, the Tibetan government-in-exile said in a statement. It added that the subsidy earmarked for the Dalai Lama was spent on setting up offices in Geneva and New York and on international lobbying.

Note that this was back in the 1960's, when the Dalai Lama said that he was training anti-Chinese militants, while being hosted on Indian soil, by the Indian government.

China TODAY has no active armed insurgencies, just some cases of ethnic unrest, which never manage to turn into full-blown insurgencies.

We have no armed groups like the Indian Maoists, who wage an open war against the Indian state.

No, learn to read properly. :lol:

- India hosts our biggest separatist group, and have been doing so for half a century.
- The Chinese government today, accuses the Dalai Lama of stirring up "ethnic unrest" in Tibet.

These are not armed insurgents like the Naxallites, with AK-47's and RPG's who fight against the state.

These are ethnic riots.

LOL you change your story around all the time dude. You say India hosts your largest separatist group, you said there are no armed insurgencies however you further contradict yourself by posting claims by the chinese government claiming the Dalai Lama as the man behind arming Tibetan insurgents.

Stick to one story please.

Back
Top Bottom