What's new

Chinese PM Visits Bangladesh

T-Rex

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
The Chinese Foreign Minister said yesterday that China wanted to see Bangladesh as strong as Pakistan. I think China has finally realised the goals of Indo-US friendship. The problem is the present caretaker government of Bangladesh is completely pro-Indian.

its need of time to make a block to contain indo-american imperial game
good news is that we have china who share same intrests
recent reports suggest that indian ally iran is supporting srilanka against indian proxy LTTE its a good sign
now srilanka, bangladesh,pakistan and china have encircled the indian imperials in response to same moves by indians

LONG LIVE ANTI IMPERIAL FORCES

The Chinese Foreign Minister said yesterday that China wanted to see Bangladesh as strong as Pakistan. I think China has finally realised the goals of Indo-US friendship. The problem is the present caretaker government of Bangladesh is completely pro-Indian.

Its a caretaker government, sooner or later they will have to move away for the new government, then make sure you guys choose the right one.;)

its need of time to make a block to contain indo-american imperial game
good news is that we have china who share same intrests
recent reports suggest that indian ally iran is supporting srilanka against indian proxy LTTE its a good sign
now srilanka, bangladesh,pakistan and china have encircled the indian imperials in response to same moves by indians

LONG LIVE ANTI IMPERIAL FORCES

:china::pakistan::cheers:

IMO Bangladesh should form a union with Pakistan and we can develop a road link between us via Burma and China.

We together can form a bigger economy and we will be a major power Inshallah.

It’s great that people of Bangladesh have their eyes open.

Long live Pak-Bangladesh-China friendship.:cheers:

The Chinese Foreign Minister said yesterday that China wanted to see Bangladesh as strong as Pakistan. I think China has finally realised the goals of Indo-US friendship.

Sure am mate we are very much worried about Bangladesh, already reports are coming that global warming will affect BD in a big mannerand nearly 1/4 th of the land will dissappear we Indians need to be seriously be worried already North India is teeming with migrants and beggers from BD now the situation will only get worse. I hope they dont enter south by any chance.

Cheers

We will bring this country out of the clutches of India and those who are conspiring to make this country a satellite of India once more, will be put to trial; that day is not too far away. Already the people have prepared themselves, I hear it everywhere.

Calling the infidels of Bangladesh as our friends!!. You must be having a very short memory. Did you forget the mukti bahini who "liberated" the so called bangladesh. huh.

We need to realize that a full scale military war using the full capablitie just cannot happen in the modern world, as it will be sucidal.
Rather than encircling India, we should concentrate on our development.

We are losing track of our development. The PKR was at 60 for 1 USD in 2007 and it stands at 64 now, while the INR has rocketed from 45 to 40. With the gap between India and Pakistan widening, we will not be able to sustain a full scale war with India, and that will be dooms day for us.

So educate people and make efforts to maintain peace.

The Indian economy stands at more than $1100 Billions whereas we are only $150 Billions. Their defence expenditure is 4 times ours. What war do we guys want to fight. We must learn lesson from india and concentrate on development rather then getting our your killed in the hopeless freedom struggle.

A voice of reason!

Hope we have more voices like this on both sides.

Calling the infidels of Bangladesh as our friends!!. You must be having a very short memory. Did you forget the mukti bahini who "liberated" the so called bangladesh. huh.

We need to realize that a full scale military war using the full capablitie just cannot happen in the modern world, as it will be sucidal.
Rather than encircling India, we should concentrate on our development.

We are losing track of our development. The PKR was at 60 for 1 USD in 2007 and it stands at 64 now, while the INR has rocketed from 45 to 40. With the gap between India and Pakistan widening, we will not be able to sustain a full scale war with India, and that will be dooms day for us.

So educate people and make efforts to maintain peace.

The Indian economy stands at more than $1100 Billions whereas we are only $150 Billions. Their defence expenditure is 4 times ours. What war do we guys want to fight. We must learn lesson from india and concentrate on development rather then getting our your killed in the hopeless freedom struggle.

I think what happened in 1971 was due to that we forgot the lesson of Islamic brotherhood and it’s good that those wounds are healing now so we should forget those things and build our old relations with them again.

We should not see it as encircling India. China is our great friend and Bangladesh is our ex-part so we should have very very good relations with Bangladesh and good relations with China.

We are not in a state of war against India and I think we have prevented that condition by developing nuclear weapons.

Off course we need to develop our economy and that’s the reason why we should have good relations with Bangladesh and china.

We will bring this country out of the clutches of India and those who are conspiring to make this country a satellite of India once more, will be put to trial; that day is not too far away. Already the people have prepared themselves, I hear it everywhere.

Good to see Bangladesh awakening!

Pakistan-Bangladesh Union zindabad.:bounce::tup:

Trust me, its better to be a satellite of India than a satellite of China.

Think Myanmar.

Back
Top Bottom