What's new

Chinese PL-15 BVR missile better than AIM-120D BUT inferior to Meteor: Top British think tank

I would trust a western media report over any chinease report any day of the week.
As would 99 percent of the world.

I have always said range on it's own means zilch nothing. the bvr effectiveness is the kill probability no escape zone and anti jamming and stealth features.

meteors is the premiere bvr missle in the world and is the elite missle for Royal air Force german French and Swedish air forces,and now India.

chinease tech is Russian based enough said

I would trust a western media report over any chinease report any day of the week.

I have always said range on it's own means zilch nothing. the bvr effectiveness is the kill probability no escape zone and anti jamming and stealth features.

meteors is the premiere bvr missle in the world and is the elite missle for Royal air Force german French and Swedish air forces,and now India.

So would you rather believed Donald Trump or CNN?

ElzUaRDU0AEpLsb

Link to report:
Royal United Services Institute is the world's oldest Defence think tank (150-170 years) and is also one of the best.

Since it is ramjet, there is big question mark in high altitude. West thinks that other are idiots and don't know how things work

But last time checked Russian technology is superior to west

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom