What's new

Loaded With ‘Live Missiles’, US Deployed F-15 Heavy-Weight Fighters In Response To Chinese J-20 Combat Patrols

You delusional and ignorant Indian need to take psychotic drugs, obviously don't know what the shit you are talking about. China never pretend to be a superpower unlike you Indians pretend to be supa pawa India since 2012 ! Enhancement of Russian jets like the most advanced Chinese jets J20 and J10 ? LMAO. Even J16 can't be said it's an enhancement of Russian jet, it's completely a new design and production except the jet frame is similar.
why be so upset by a assessment based on recent events in Ukraine ?
its my assessment and maybe i am wrong and China has starship enterprises in its fleet, which will destroy western jets without breaking a sweat.
Western jets and technologies have proven their capabilities in the last 50 years on the battlefield. Even in the indo pak context.
China is a unproven quantity. You guys have just started building jet engines of some unverified reliability. Till a few years back even Pakistan preferred Russian engines to Chinese ones.
See how i am debating with facts , without targeting you.
Do some yoga and meditation.

why be so upset by a assessment based on recent events in Ukraine ?
its my assessment and maybe i am wrong and China has starship enterprises in its fleet, which will destroy western jets without breaking a sweat.
Western jets and technologies have proven their capabilities in the last 50 years on the battlefield. Even in the indo pak context.
China is a unproven quantity. You guys have just started building jet engines of some unverified reliability. Till a few years back even Pakistan preferred Russian engines to Chinese ones.
See how i am debating with facts , without targeting you.
Do some yoga and meditation.
There is nothing called 'proven quntity'. You got nothing proved by playing with some tiny air forces and shooting down a few old planes... The only proof should be air war between big powers with 1000s of jets involved, but you don't see that for 4th gen fighter planes, let alone 5th gen... So your 'proven quantity' is usual B.S. from a typical sour grape indian who can only masturbate with some CGI 'stealth fighter jets' , while talking shxt about our real stuff flying in the sky. lol... Come on, get a real life:
:enjoy:

Last edited:
I will take this seriously IF your India produce something better. Not equivalent but actually better. The F-22 maybe 'obsolete' by our standards, but certainly not India's, not Russia's, and not China's, so until you guys can produce something that is undeniably better under current metrics, do live with our superiority by these 'old' jets.

China is the new Super power of the world.

Taiwan will end up as HK while US will just watch in awe.

Not possible for India as Modi is a lackey of the US and India is a colony of the West.

Indian slave will always be a slave.

1650563182394.png

1650563435737.png

J20 is suppose to deal with F22 and they send out F15....... :lol:
Exactly, Besides there is a reason, If F35 is shot down US bravado will go down the drain all the propaganda publicity and advertisements will be flushed.

Back
Top Bottom