What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

But you have already become a 脑残棒粉, so you are not qualified to be a true Chinese patriot anymore.

no, I may watch less K-dramas than you
and I'm very patriotic and thus know what our strength and shortcomings are
if we don't see our shortcomings and try to improve ourselves, we will be game over

男人全部娘炮化,而全国女人让美国大兵任意草,这是才是你所认为的“希望”吧?

不好意思
现在是刘亦菲都被棒子泡走了
而不是美国大兵
我们要崛起,就要向韩流学习,让白人妹子来倒追
要比拼肌肉,是比不过美国佬的

if we don't see our shortcomings and try to improve ourselves, we will be game over

Don't get me wrong, I don't watch any sh1tty Korean drama.

Now it seems that your brain is completely filled with Kimchi, so I cannot reason with you anymore.

不好意思
现在是刘亦菲都被棒子泡走了
而不是美国大兵
我们要崛起,就要向韩流学习,让白人妹子来倒追
要比拼肌肉,是比不过美国佬的

刘亦菲算个毛? 一个美国戏子而已。

谁说中国人体力拼不过美国佬? 刘翔 孙杨 宁泽涛 苏炳添 全都被你吃了?

Now it seems that your brain is completely filled with Kimchi, so I cannot reason with you anymore.

shame on you
like those Qing dynasty unreconstructed old fool

I think it's enough that Chinese girl like Korean idols.They make a big fortune in China.These nationalist weirdo's opinion doesn't count,nobody cares about them.
Only a Bangzi would say such thing, now you can reveal your true flag esolve.
Please don't use that word "bangzi" here, u don't have to insult Korean people only because u don't like their fashion/drama. I am fine with those kpop and their fans, though I never viewed a single korean drama/movie, or hear a single korean song....I love korean girls actually, I got much more turned on viewing their beautiful appearance than western white girl , but still I don't view their drama, which I think is a waste of time.

刘亦菲算个毛? 一个美国戏子而已。

谁说中国人体力拼不过美国佬? 刘翔 孙杨 宁泽涛 苏炳添 全都被你吃了?

行了,出了几个运动键将就代表全国了?
平均而言,国人肌肉,身高,体力比不过白人
就连韩国,人均身高和肌肉也比中国强
毕竟中国南方人口还是大半
韩国人和北方汉人体格类似

If those guys want to be wannabe Koreans, maybe they should apply for Korean citizenship too. :lol:

I do agree that Chinese TV series need to increase in quality, but NOT for the sake of foreigners. For the sake of competition within the domestic market.

Only caring about what foreigners think is a slave mentality.

行了,出了几个运动键将就代表全国了?
平均而言,国人肌肉,身高,体力比不过白人
就连韩国,人均身高和肌肉也比中国强
毕竟中国南方人口还是大半
韩国人和北方汉人体格类似

棒子的父系和东南亚人类似,而南北汉人的父系基本一致,主要是母系有些差异。

你不了解人种学就别乱评论。

If those guys want to be wannabe Koreans, maybe they should apply for Korean citizenship too. :lol:

I do agree that Chinese TV series need to increase in quality, but not for the sake of foreigners. For the sake of competition within the domestic market.

“caring about what foreigners think is a slave mentality”????

it is foreign market.
if a country A is a market of other country B
A is a colony of B, not the other way around
you simply reverse the logic

I do agree that Chinese TV series need to increase in quality, but NOT for the sake of foreigners. For the sake of competition within the domestic market.

As a matter of fact HK movies became world wide popular because of the kung fu theme, police/triad theme. Bruce Lee rings many bells :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom