What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

Wake up, those Bangzi are not the brother of the North Chinese, they are just bunch pussies to whore themselves to the great powers, because their survival depends on it.

We North Chinese and South Chinese were both born from the great ancient warriors in China, and although I do admit that some South Chinese from Jiangnan region seemed to have lost their warrior root, but we are now trying to get us back.

But these weirdo cultures from Japan-Korea would simply ruin our morale again.
What are you talking about?Chinese women like KPOP stars.That's enough for them.Don't see who will care about your opinion.You suggest Chinese women should like black skinned man with a big beard?Who the heck will care about your fetish?

Why are you agree with me?Did you see what I've post?

I did misread your post.

BTW, you act like a North Chinese chauvinist, yet you do like these sh1tty fags?

Their homo face looks so punchable from the manly Chinese.

84901422499072.jpg

What are you talking about?Chinese women like KPOP stars.That's enough for them.Don't see who will care about your opinion.You suggest Chinese women should like black skinned man with a big beard?Who the heck will care about your fetish?

Where is the dignity and the prestige of the Chinese men?

Do you wanna see all young males from China to act like these K-pop fags?

I did misread your post.

BTW, you act like a North Chinese chauvinist, yet you do like these sh1tty fags?

Their homo face looks so punchable from the manly Chinese.

View attachment 249718

Where is the dignity and the prestige of the Chinese men?

Do you wanna see all young males from China to act like these K-pop fags?
What dignity?What are you talking about?How do Kpop stars related with national dignity of China.This is ridiculous.

There's nothing wrong with liking K-pop. I even listen to Chae Yeon and SNSD though I'm not a fan of the Korean male singers. But to suggest preposterous untruths like @Bussard Ramjet talking about how Korea is better than China in sports :rofl: is just pure idiocy.

And Bussard, the Soviets lost the cold war not because they were too alpha, but because they were not alpha enough. Russians are very patient and artistic people, while Americans are frontiersmen. Americans have portrayed themselves, through Hollywood, as extremely alpha, aggressive and confident.

That is why the football player in American high school movies always gets the girls, while the artist or nerd gets picked on and kicked around, while the principal supports the football players.

@ChineseTiger1986 I think he wants to get laid by foreign chicks :lol: i don't see any white chicks around me drooling over these Korean sissies. They look more like some pale starving dracula to me praying for blood

These guys can pretty much pass as a white chick after a transsexual surgery.

Are you a gay?Why do you care about the preverence of girls?If you are a boy,you should care about the looks of girls, not boys.

I am straight, but I am totally against any Chinese men to imitate those K-pop fags, because it is going to ruin our national spirit and morale.

Your favorite K-pop fags are probably more prone to the homosexuality.

These guys can pretty much pass as a white chick after a transsexual surgery.

I am straight, and I am totally against any Chinese men to imitate those K-pop fags, because it is going to ruin our national spirit and morale.

Your favorite K-pop fags are probably more prone to the homosexuality.

face up to the reality
Kpop is popular in the world
Chinese dramas/movies/music are nothing in the world

Only a Bangzi would say such thing, now you can reveal your true flag esolve.

你们这些家伙自大
就和清朝那些顽固不化的老头子一样
1986年的和广电总局那帮五六十岁的老头子一样
国家没希望了

Back
Top Bottom