What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

For China, South Korea is an object worthy of investment. The Chinese market is fully open to Kpop. But if South Korea decided to completely U.S :usflag: Kpop will disappear in China overnight.:bunny:

An interesting Forum:yahoo:

Actually I think what he said actually can explain a lot.
The Chinese person at the bar out of paranoia or some unforeseen psychosis strikes out at what he perceives in his mind as a threat but in reality it was a total stranger who had no issue with him.

We have different expression habits, you know. For example, when seeing a frog, the western may consider it a prince; Chinese would consider frog as an ignorant dumb guy. "frog in the deep well"

Lmao. :rofl: Can see you have nothing more to say.

Anyway, lets get back to topic. @esolve , What do you think it will take for China to catch up with S.Korea in this field?

In the 80 HK film, and Jpop in 90, 2008 began to popular Kpop.......Without doubt,Next is us:china: Entertainment culture is fast food culture. The rise of fast, the recession is also fast. In fact, it is related to economic development.:coffee:

Boys are boys and girls are girls.I hate those girly boys,but I think boyish girls are cute.
And as my opinion,the korean drama is too superficial and it is only attractive to the same kind girls.

Actually I think what he said actually can explain a lot.
The Chinese person at the bar out of paranoia or some unforeseen psychosis strikes out at what he perceives in his mind as a threat but in reality it was a total stranger who had no issue with him.

What I said it's Could, By compares of the behaviors from Japanese and Korean when facing American( Whites, West,etc)

It dosen't mean we'd like to attack someone in the first place!

What I said it's Could, By compares of the behaviors from Japanese and Korean when facing American( Whites, West,etc)

It dosen't mean we'd like to attack someone in the first place!
What a stupid conversation,I cant stop laughing....
yiyahāháhāháhāháhāháhāhá

What a stupid conversation,I cant stop laughing....
yiyahāháhāháhāháhāháhāhá

Lool ahahahah.......:lol: me too bro. :pdf:

For China, South Korea is an object worthy of investment. The Chinese market is fully open to Kpop. But if South Korea decided to completely U.S :usflag: Kpop will disappear in China overnight.:bunny:

An interesting Forum:yahoo:
:rofl: Not an interesting forum man. Its the best forum ever. Here you see all kind of logic. :lol: Only only on :pdf:

And Vietnam never has an influence to begin with.

Thang cho de, opruh.

Not really. It would be a waste. But they did influenced the American to better their military power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom