What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

No, not just in anime(which Japan leads even the world, even me i watch some Japanese anime. Lol), but even in Japanese music is farrrrr more popular in Asia than China's by far.In Asia Only korea poses a challenge to Japan in this field.:bounce:

Yeah, Purppets do love each others in anyways!

I know that!

SK,Japan, these two are not even fully independence Country in 2015!

What's so called Pop from these two are all the copies from the west POP since 1980!

They can enjoy the way of POP and pretended to have some real soft - powers, we could care less!

If there are 4 guys in a bar, An american, a Korean, a Japanese and a Chinese, Japanese will say Hiye,My master, Korean will serve the American with a glass of bear, Only the Chinese guy could slapping the American face in front of everyone!

Just like we did in 1952,The only CAMP OLYMPICS in human history, POWs from 14 nations were participated ,when Chinese master Pulled the trigger,
POWs from the US,UK and so on , had to run the fastest and jump the highest as they could!

TB2cmkleFXXXXXcXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2ENUheFXXXXX.XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2lOcaeFXXXXbpXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2YpwaeFXXXXb3XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB29OcoeFXXXXb_XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2NvsoeFXXXXcqXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2ItIXeFXXXXbUXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2MKsyeFXXXXacXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

Kimchi is the second most powerful thing on earth. Only behind a nuclear blast. Kpop and drama come third. Even my better half watches korean drama while dumping chinese. She tells me once she fails to understand why korean men in films often cry? well, that proves everything about korean softpower.

Yeah, Purppets do love each others in anyways!

I know that!

SK,Japan, these two are not even fully independence Country in 2015!

What's so called Pop from these two are all the copies from the west POP since 1980!

They can enjoy the way of POP and pretended to have some real soft - powers, we could care less!

If there are 4 guys in a bar, An american, a Korean, a Japanese and a Chinese, Japanese will say Hiye,My master, Korean will serve the American with a glass of bear, Only the Chinese guy could slapping the American face in front of everyone!

Just like we did in 1952,The only CAMP OLYMPICS in human history, POWs from 14 nations were participated ,when Chinese master Pulled the trigger,
POWs from the US,UK and so on , had to run the fastest and jump the highest as they could!

TB2cmkleFXXXXXcXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2ENUheFXXXXX.XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2lOcaeFXXXXbpXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2YpwaeFXXXXb3XpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB29OcoeFXXXXb_XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2NvsoeFXXXXcqXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2ItIXeFXXXXbUXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2MKsyeFXXXXacXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

Lool We are talking about cultural influence in Asia and you are talking about Chinese slapping an american in a bar while S.korean/japanese will call on them to have a drink? Lmao.

Your thinking Still revolves about what i said that you people think you are superior to other asians, but unfortunately for you S.korea and Japan are not only more developed and advanced but ahead of you as well. So i understand why you are resentful. As i said bitterness/jealousy never helped a country, learning and adopting it to your own environment did.:bounce:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/2...th-irresistible-korean-tv.html?_r=0&referrer=

S. Korean band tops Billboard's world digital song chart

Riding the Korean wave|Top News|chinadaily.com.cn

Shanghai film festival axes Japanese anime movie after censors add it to 'black list' | South China Morning Post

How Fans Embrace Japanese Cartoons Over The Great Firewall Of China

“Anime” and “Manga” Take Root in China | Nippon.com

Chinese tourists, with Korean drama stars in mind, flock to Seoul for cosmetic surgery - The Washington Post

Why is the Korean drama, "My Love From the Star" so popular in China? - Quora

Seems like your people are going gaga/crazy over/admire the cultural influence of those countries you call puppets. :rofl:

Last edited:
Lool We are talking about cultural influence in Asia and you are talking about Chinese slapping an american in a bar while S.korean/japanese will call on them to have a drink? Lmao.

Your thinking Still revolves about what i said that you people think you are superior to other asians, but infortunately S.korea and Japan are not only more developed and adavanced but ahead of you as well. So i understand why you are resentful. As i said bitterness never helped a country, learning and adopting it to your own environment did.:bounce:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/2...th-irresistible-korean-tv.html?_r=0&referrer=

S. Korean band tops Billboard's world digital song chart

Riding the Korean wave|Top News|chinadaily.com.cn

Shanghai film festival axes Japanese anime movie after censors add it to 'black list' | South China Morning Post

How Fans Embrace Japanese Cartoons Over The Great Firewall Of China

“Anime” and “Manga” Take Root in China | Nippon.com

Chinese tourists, with Korean drama stars in mind, flock to Seoul for cosmetic surgery - The Washington Post

Why is the Korean drama, "My Love From the Star" so popular in China? - Quora

Seems like your peope are going gaga/crazy over/admire the cultural influence of those countries you call puppets. :rofl:

cultural influence in Asia?

What about cultural influence in Asia for thousand years time?

What about cultural influence in the whole world, how many people are learning Chinese right now?

Why you need Chinese tutors and workbooks for british schools? why can't you find them from SK and Japan who staying in the same purppet group as you?

Don't run away this time , mike, Eating more fish and chips can't help you staying well in PDF!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

No, not just in anime(which Japan leads even the world, even me i watch some Japanese anime. Lol), but even in Japanese music is farrrrr more popular in Asia than China's by far.In Asia Only korea poses a challenge to Japan in this field.:bounce:

Japanese music is not popular in Asia. Korea is far far far more popular than Japan in music

你还是通过中国人的视角在分析西方问题,有误解情有可原,但在自己错的时候不虚心学习就不对了。女人喜欢男人幽默,但并不是自嘲。可能因为你在欧洲,我在米国,所以对西方文化的认识不同,但在米国,自嘲并非自信的表现,除非自己已经有非常显赫的地位,而是一种示弱的表现。另一方面就是米国文化对男性化特征非常重视,一个没有肌肉,表现过于谦卑的男人就是loser。米国的成功男士就是深沉,性感,有钱的肌肉男。这些男性化特征在米国是不能当作自嘲题材的 - 但亚洲人除外。Ken Jeong就是另一个韩国人,经常拿自己的亚洲面孔,生殖器,身材等开玩笑,触犯了亚洲人的底线,而对白人来说,他就是亚洲人的代表。Psy和Ken Jeong的形象在米国差不多,所以他对米国的主流价值观,审美观根本就构不成威胁。

no
美剧里的女人也非常喜欢说喜欢有幽默感的男人

美国搞怪的男人也很主流和受欢迎,uptown funk的流行也是例证

What about cultural influence in the whole world, how many people are learning Chinese right now?

Why you need Chinese tutors and workbooks for british schools? why can't you find them from SK and Japan who staying in the same purppet group as you?

Don't run away this time , mike, Eating more fish and chips can't help you staying well in PDF!

u and he keep being off topic:-(
I dislike this kind of conversation,plz stop.
你再多说也没用的。。而且。。淡定啊…

Japanese music is not popular in Asia. Korea is far far far more popular than Japan in music

no
美剧里的女人也非常喜欢说喜欢有幽默感的男人

美国搞怪的男人也很主流和受欢迎,uptown funk的流行也是例证

You know that Mark Ronson who produced/made this music is British right?:D Just one of many British artists/producers/song writers/musicians which you dont even know. :enjoy:

Mark Ronson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We already talked about that in another thread on here , math books? Lol Don't mind the hype. Even in educational system/universities you are nowhere near us, only the U.S rivals us in this field. So quit that bro.

Moreover stick to topic, dont want to start another whole useless new topic/debate about that. Fact is China still lags way behind Korea and Japan in cultural influence/impact today. Even your own media/officials recognise this. You trying to deny it and bury your head in the sand wont change things, you should instead identify why you lag behind and adopt measures to improve and catch up with your East Asian peers, no shame in that. Remember your Qing dynasty collapse because of mindsets like yours of being ashamed to learn from those ahead of you .lol

I dont even know what you are trying to imply by bringing up chips and whatever. If you mean by Britain being that. Then its even more funny, considering that culturally/soft power influence wise you are still lagging behind S.korea forget about Britain. Chill my man. :D

'Korean Wave' of pop culture sweeps across Asia - CNN.com

Form

Why The Chinese Are Obsessed With Korean Culture - Business Insider

Why is Chinese popular culture not as popular internationally compared to Japanese and Korean popular culture? - Quora

Learn from them and make it your own way. :pop:

You know that Mark Ronson who produced/made this music is British right?:D Just one of many British artists/producers/song writers/musicians which you dont even know. :enjoy:

Mark Ronson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We already talked about that in another thread on here , math books? Lol Don't mind the hype. Even in educational system/universities you are nowhere near us, only the U.S rivals us in this field. So quit that bro.

Moreover stick to topic, dont want to start another whole useless new topic/debate about that. Fact is China still lags way behind Korea and Japan in cultural influence/impact today. Even your own media/officials recognise this. You trying to deny it and bury your head in the sand wont change things, you should instead identify why you lag behind and adopt measures to improve and catch up with your East Asian peers, no shame in that. Remember your Qing dynasty collapse because of mindsets like yours of being ashamed to learn from those ahead of you .lol

I dont even know what you are trying to imply by bringing up chips and whatever. If you mean by Britain being that. Then its even more funny, considering that culturally/soft power influence wise you are still lagging behind S.korea forget about Britain. Chill my man. :D

'Korean Wave' of pop culture sweeps across Asia - CNN.com

Form

Why The Chinese Are Obsessed With Korean Culture - Business Insider

Why is Chinese popular culture not as popular internationally compared to Japanese and Korean popular culture? - Quora

Learn from them and make it your own way. :pop:

Moreover stick to topic, dont want to start another whole useless new topic/debate about that. Fact is Briton still lags way behind France and Germany in Industry/independence impact/Global influence today. Let alone World's influence compares with China,Even your own media/officials recognise this. You trying to deny it and bury your head in the sand wont change things, you should instead identify why you lag behind and adopt measures to improve and catch up with your West European peers, no shame in that. Remember your sun never set down dynasty collapse after WW2 because of mindsets like yours of being ashamed to learn from those ahead of you .lol

I don't even know what you are trying to imply by bringing up developed and adavanced and whatever.Billbord and TV dramas are just a little factor of Soft-powers. If you mean by China being that. Then its even more funny, considering that soft power influence wise you are still lagging behind Germany and France in the world today, Everyone knows the US it's the one representing in there but not you.

forget about China. you have no place in World's Big 3's Club, the Iran's deal can without you but can't without China. Chill my man. :D

next time when begging for place in AIIB and RMB trading Center, we'll give it to Germany and France ,or even Swiss. They are more independence than you! They are more developed and adavanced than you!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::china::china::china::china::china::china::china:

Last edited:
Moreover stick to topic, dont want to start another whole useless new topic/debate about that. Fact is Briton still lags way behind France and Germany in Industry/independence impact/Global influence today. Let alone World's influence compares with China,Even your own media/officials recognise this. You trying to deny it and bury your head in the sand wont change things, you should instead identify why you lag behind and adopt measures to improve and catch up with your West European peers, no shame in that. Remember your sun never set down dynasty collapse after WW2 because of mindsets like yours of being ashamed to learn from those ahead of you .lol

I don't even know what you are trying to imply by bringing up developed and adavanced and whatever.Billbord and TV dramas are just a little factor of Soft-powers. If you mean by China being that. Then its even more funny, considering that soft power influence wise you are still lagging behind Germany and France in the world today, Everyone knows the US it's the one representing in there but not you.

forget about China. you have no place in World's Big 3's Club, the Iran's deal can without you but can't without China. Chill my man. :D

next time when begging for place in AIIB and RMB trading Center, we'll give it to Germany and France ,or even Swiss.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::china::china::china::china::china::china::china:

Lmao. :rofl: Can see you have nothing more to say.

Anyway, lets get back to topic. @esolve , What do you think it will take for China to catch up with S.Korea in this field?

So you are admitting the Chinese are uncivilized and prone to violence (an old Western view?) since the Chinese person is hitting a total stranger for no reason?

Last edited:
So you are admitting Chinese are uncivilized and prone to violence (an old Western view?) since the Chinese person is hitting a total stranger for no reason?

I guess he meant to say, nowadays actually the western still is more aggressive and mighty, Korean and Japanese may choose yield, Chinese may choose resist when meet challenges. @dy1022

I guess he meant to say, nowadays actually the western still is more aggressive and mighty, Korean and Japanese may choose yield, Chinese may choose resist when meet challenges. @dy1022

Actually I think what he said actually can explain a lot.
The Chinese person at the bar out of paranoia or some unforeseen psychosis strikes out at what he perceives in his mind as a threat but in reality it was a total stranger who had no issue with him.

Back
Top Bottom