What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

That's a culture export,Far more profitable than exporting cheap shi!ts.
These "cheap" shit created a $4trillion dollar reserve, grew the economy double digital for over a decade and lifted 700 million Chinese out of poverty.

You know what, i would be proud of you if you become a copy of those Korean sissies and earn some big buck for China.
I thought Chinese girls like them,what is your business here?You want to get a manly comrade?

I thought Chinese girls like them,what is your business here?You want to get a manly comrade?
I thought you said French girls like them because they weren't interested in you after learning you were Chinese. If you wish to get laid by French chicks, you know what to do

These "cheap" shit created a $4trillion dollar reserve, grew the economy double digital for over a decade and lifted 700 million Chinese out of poverty.
I don't think China would become a devoloped country by exporting cheap sh!ts like socks and underwears only.It have worked before cuz China was dirt poor.

Last edited:
I thought you said French girls like them because they weren't interested in you after learning you were Chinese. If you wish to get laid by French chicks, you know what to do
? LOL. Not sure what's with Asians and white chicks. They're like any other girls. Not too hard to woo.

And the US is now desperate to get those "cheap sh1ts" back.
I don't think so,those works are usually outsourced to poor countries.No point to open a underwear sweatshop in devoloped country,no profit at all.It only will go to poorer countries like Bangladish,Vietnam and india.

Last edited:
I don't think so,those works are usually outsourced to poor countries.No point to open a underwear sweatshop in devoloped country,no profit at all.

Those big private companies want to outsource to other smaller countries, but not the US.

Since their government cannot control over these private companies.

Those big private companies want to outsource to other smaller countries, but not the US.

Since their government cannot control over these private companies.
Sweashops will only go to poorer countries like bangladesh,vietnam and india.Only a fool will force them running in a high wage country.There is simply nearly no value in it,this type work simply can get one high wage.

Sweashops will only go to poorer countries like bangladesh,vietnam and india.Only a fool will force them running in a high wage country.There is simply nearly no value in it,this type work simply can get one high wage.

Seriously, if you believe that South Korea is a superior country to China just because they export more sh1tty K-pop, then you must have too much Kimchi in your brain.

Economics did play an important role in cultral exporting~
I say,Korean may have great impact on China(compare to the other countries)
But what dominates most in China are still Chinese (online) novels/Jinjiang(晋江),comics(?),costume drama,traditional songs.
20130817195649_aTNi3.thumb.700_0.jpeg
4a36acaf2edda3cc1d6b9a9b01e93901203f92f9.jpg

a50f4bfbfbedab64c85d5fbdf536afc379311e9b.jpg

Seriously, if you believe that South Korea is a superior country to China just because they export more sh1tty K-pop, then you must have too much Kimchi in your brain.
God dammit,you just don't get it.When did I say Korea is a superior country.This is just ridiculous.Now you start to call other one's names,so low so childish.

Back
Top Bottom