What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

I agree, he is indeed quite honest, frank, pragmatic and more moderate than most of his brothers on here. @esolve Respect to you for that. :cheers:

You are welcome to visit GREAT Britain anytime you want bro. We are quite open and welcoming(maybe the most in europe). I will recieve you if ever you need somewhere to stay/walk you around. :cheers:

There's nothing GREAT about UK, all fish and chips garbage food :rofl:

I advise you to watch "War and Peace" (1965). Epic Movie.
The 1979 Guinness Book of World Records published a similar number, claiming War and Peace was "the most expensive film ever made" based on that "the total cost has been officially stated to be more than $96 million." (from wiki)

Bro, can you recommend me any Good Russian war movies to watch? I dont ever remember watching any Russian movie in my entire life to be honest.:(

There's nothing GREAT about UK, all fish and chips garbage food :rofl:

I know, nothing great so much so that you have to rely on even our chip designs for your smartphones makers/semi conductor companies. Lol
we may not be great, but for such a small island we are greater than China in many fields its even rediculous considering the difference in size. If only we had your size, then we would have put even the U.S to shame for a long time now.:usflag: :p:

I know, nothing great so much so that you have to rely on even our chip designs for your smartphones makers/semi conductor companies. Lol
we may not be great, but for such a small island we are greater than China in many fields its even rediculous considering the difference in size. If only we had your size, then we would have put even the U.S to shame for a long time now.:usflag: :p:

Well you had more than our size during the British Empire what happened to the Great British Empire? Come on you lost all of these land and became stuck on that little island

800px-The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png

You are welcome to visit GREAT Britain anytime you want bro. We are quite open and welcoming(maybe the most in europe). I will recieve you if ever you need somewhere to stay/walk you around. :cheers:

You never invited me like that ! :cry:

Hello, the US is not part of Britain anymore.

And tell me where is the British CPU maker?

As for the turbofan engine, we can make all the supply chain by ourselves, but can you do that?

韩国人鄙视中国人
中国人鄙视韩国人
鄙视是鄙视不完的

事实胜于雄辩
印度人说的其实是香港功夫片,而不是大陆电影

this is due to the dominance of English culture, it is hard to be challenged by a country of only about 40-50 million people. In non-western world, Korea is definitely number one. BTW, Psy is famous in the world, and Gangnam style is definitely memorized in history.

also "sorry sorry sorry" by super junior and "nobody" by wonder girls are also memorizable.

Yes, in this aspect of your remark "non-western world" means the world itself in this regard bar east and south east Asia.lol
The rest is a mostly english dominant world to a large extent, mainly due to us and our global language/culture we spread all over the world .:p:

TOP TEN GLOBAL RECORDING ARTISTS IN 2014.

1. Taylor Swift - 1989

2. One Direction - Four

3. Ed Sheeran - X

4. Coldplay - Ghost Stories

5. AC/DC - Rock Or Bust

6. Michael Jackson - Xscape

7. Pink Floyd - The Endless River

8. Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour

9. Katy Perry - Prism

10. Beyonce - Beyonce

In short, 5 British and 5 Americans.

British acts dominate global best-sellers list
Enough said. :closed:

You never invited me like that ! :cry:

Ahahahah.....You are welcome as well. You know you dont need an invitation. Invitations are meant only for strangers.:D

Yes, in this aspect of your remark "non-western world" means the world itself in this regard bar east and south east Asia.lol
The rest is a mostly english dominant world to a large extent, mainly due to us and our global language/culture we spread all over the world .:p:

TOP TEN GLOBAL RECORDING ARTISTS IN 2014.

1. Taylor Swift - 1989

2. One Direction - Four

3. Ed Sheeran - X

4. Coldplay - Ghost Stories

5. AC/DC - Rock Or Bust

6. Michael Jackson - Xscape

7. Pink Floyd - The Endless River

8. Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour

9. Katy Perry - Prism

10. Beyonce - Beyonce

In short, 5 British and 5 Americans.

British acts dominate global best-sellers list
Enough said. :closed:

Ahahahah.....You are welcome as well. You know you dont need an invitation. Invitations are meant only for strangers.:D

He is a Korean who pretends to be a Chinese.

BTW, South Korea sucks, it can't even do what China has done in the 1970s in the space program.

Anyway, the British space program is also mediocre, because this domain was thriving after the WWII when you were not a superpower anymore.

Last edited:
Well you had more than our size during the British Empire what happened to the Great British Empire? Come on you lost all of these land and became stuck on that little island

800px-The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png

They were colonies(including your hong kong we took from you when we defeated you). So sooner or later we woud have given them back all their independence. You cant hold people as your slaves forever , can you?:D We just anticipated and planned in the long term(like we always do) reason we gave these countries back their independence after centuries of rule peacefully.

Now ask yourself how a "small" isolated european island far away the other side of the ocean could come all the way to Asia and defeat a so callef 'big power' like China in its own land/soil and seize its territory(Well we being gentlemen "leased" it instead. :partay: ). Lol.

So if anything you should be questioning your own greatness more. :-)

Even today we still have military bases overseas and many other "overseas territories" scattered all over the world. so much so that even for a well informed member like me, i dont know all of them lool

So dont worry about us,we doing just fine for our "size". :coffee:
Anyway we are going off topic. Stick to topic. :offpost::closed:

Last edited:
They were colonies(including your hong kong we took from you when we defeated you). So sooner or later we woud have given then back all their independence. You cant hold people as your slaves forever , can you?:D We just anticipated and planned in long term(like we always do) reason we gave these countries their independence back after centuries of rule peacefully.
Now ask yourself how a "small" isolated european island far away the other side of the ocean could come all the way to Asia and defeat a 'big power' like China in its own land/soil and seize its territory(Well we being gentlemen "leased" it instead. :partay: ). Lol.

Even today we still military bases overseas and many other "overseas territories" scattered all over the world. so much so that even for an informed member like me i dont know all of them lool

So dont worry about us,we doing just fine for our "size". :coffee:anyway we are going off topic. Stick to topic. :offpost::closed:

You only managed to defeat the Qing Dynasty, it was huge, but its technological power was 200 years behind of yours.

You only managed to defeat the Qing Dynasty, it was huge, but its technological power was 200 years behind of yours.
Precisely the Manchu rulers were backward and thus resulted to the defeat of Qing forces. Had China keep advancing with our technology we would not have lost. During the Ming we already had the most powerful Naval force.

They were colonies(including your hong kong we took from you when we defeated you). So sooner or later we woud have given then back all their independence. You cant hold people as your slaves forever , can you?:D We just anticipated and planned in long term(like we always do) reason we gave these countries their independence back after centuries of rule peacefully.
Now ask yourself how a "small" isolated european island far away the other side of the ocean could come all the way to Asia and defeat a 'big power' like China in its own land/soil and seize its territory(Well we being gentlemen "leased" it instead. :partay: ). Lol.

Even today we still military bases overseas and many other "overseas territories" scattered all over the world. so much so that even for an informed member like me i dont know all of them lool

So dont worry about us,we doing just fine for our "size". :coffee:anyway we are going off topic. Stick to topic. :offpost::closed:

Don't even start talking about HK, Thatcher was so afraid of us your GREAT Britain didn't dare tell Deng to keep ruling HK.

Precisely the Manchu rulers were backward and thus resulted to the defeat of Qing forces. Had China keep advancing with our technology we would not have lost. During the Ming we already had the most powerful Naval force.

The Ming Dynasty was also stupid to cease the naval expedition and destroyed all navigation maps.

This kind of extreme Confucianism attitude had already sealed China's fate in the industrialization era.

The Ming Dynasty was also stupid to cease the naval expedition and destroyed all navigation maps.

This kind of extreme Confucianism attitude had already sealed China's fate in the industrialization era.

That mistake is corrected, we are on our way to have our blue water navy :D, the British Navy would pee on its pants in front of our future fleets. This Nasty half French/English thinks his UK is still influential needs to look into the mirror that it's her long lost son is calling the shots.

That mistake is corrected, we are on our way to have our blue water navy :D, the British Navy would pee on its pants in front of our future fleets. This Nasty half French/English thinks his UK is still influential needs to look into the mirror that it's her long lost son is calling the shots.

Yep, China was reborn from the ashes now as the PRC.

Our navy building is aimed at the son, not at the senile father.

Huh....and what exactly did the Ming mighty Navy achieved that shaped the world at large?lol nothing much.

Even the Spanish navy, Dutch navy, French Navy, hmmmm...and maybe even the Russian navy(lol) etc all achieved farrr more than the Ming. There is no point having a powerful/advanced navy if you lack strategic thinking/leaders and dont know how to use it.Even today, China still lacks that global strategic thinking, no reason it cant even reign in its own neighbourhood(Vietnam alone still wields more influence in mekong region than China as uts has troops in countries there despite Chinese objections for decades.lol), forget about venturing globally and playing power games in other countries internally like we have been doing for centuries. No point. :bounce:

韩国人鄙视中国人
中国人鄙视韩国人
鄙视是鄙视不完的

事实胜于雄辩
印度人说的其实是香港功夫片,而不是大陆电影

this is due to the dominance of English culture, it is hard to be challenged by a country of only about 40-50 million people. In non-western world, Korea is definitely number one. BTW, Psy is famous in the world, and Gangnam style is definitely memorized in history.

Psy在西方人(主要是米国人)眼里就是一个跳梁小丑,对他们的形象毫无威胁,对东亚人的形象也丝毫没有提高作用。在好莱坞电影中东亚男人的角色基本上可以概括为三种:1. 黑社会 2. 书呆子 3. 跳梁小丑。其他角色有,但很少,而其中最少有的角色是英雄主角。好莱坞英雄的形象又是什么?性感,有正义感,有天赋。Psy是那种人吗?而在东亚获得成功的演员,无论是华人李连杰,还是韩国人郑智薰,一旦到了好莱坞就扮演不了英雄角色,这又是什么原因呢?是水平不够,还是根深蒂固的偏见?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom