What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

Yep, China was reborn from the ashes now as the PRC.

Our navy building is aimed at the son, not at the senile father.

GREAT BRITAIN
IMG_3727.JPG

The son is still healthy :usflag:

Huh....and what exactly did the Ming mighty Navy achieved that shaped the world at large?lol nothing much.

Even the Spanish navy, Dutch navy, French Navy, hmmmm...and maybe even the Russian navy(lol) etc all achieved farrr more than the Ming. There is no point having a powerful/advanced navy if you lack strategic thinking/leaders and dont know how to use it.Even today, China still lacks that global strategic thinking, no reason it cant even reign in its own neighbourhood(Vietnam alone still wields more influence in mekong region than China as uts has troops in countries there despite Chinese objections for decades.lol), forget about venturing globally and playing power games in other countries internally like we have been doing for centuries. No point. :bounce:

but if Vietnam is soo strong why do they complain about "chinese invaders" taking half their islands while denying a dispute exists in the other half lol? why do they complain that "chinese invaders" are forcing their government to arrest and silence anti-Chinese protestors?

That mistake is corrected, we are on our way to have our blue water navy :D, the British Navy would pee on its pants in front of our future fleets. This Nasty half French/English thinks his UK is still influential needs to look into the mirror that it's her long lost son is calling the shots.

Its ok, get bck to topic. So why is China actually lacking behind even S.korea and Japan in culutural influence/soft power in its own region?

Huh....and what exactly did the Ming mighty Navy achieved that shaped the world at large?lol nothing much.

Even the Spanish navy, Dutch navy, French Navy, hmmmm...and maybe even the Russian navy(lol) etc all achieved farrr more than the Ming. There is no point having a powerful/advanced navy if you lack strategic thinking/leaders and dont know how to use it.Even today, China still lacks that global strategic thinking, no reason it cant even reign in its own neighbourhood(Vietnam alone still wields more influence in mekong region than China as uts has troops in countries there despite Chinese objections for decades.lol), forget about venturing globally and playing power games in other countries internally like we have been doing for centuries. No point. :bounce:

That's because Chinese are too nice, they are not your shitty Caucasians turning other people into slaves and colonies far from your bed.

That's because Chinese are too nice, they are not your shitty Caucasians turning other people into slaves and colonies far from your bed.

Awww......how sweet. Ahahahah:lol:
Thing is you are just not good at it to be honest, not like you dont want to. :D

Awww......how sweet. Ahahahah:lol:
Thing is you are just not good at it to be honest, not like you dont want to. :D
:lol: we are not barbarians sorry to bust your bubble. We traveled to other countries for trade and discovery.
Europeans went to Africa and Asia/South Asia to loot. The first industrial espionage were committed by your Caucasians when they wanted the know how of making silk.

Psy在西方人(主要是米国人)眼里就是一个跳梁小丑,对他们的形象毫无威胁,对东亚人的形象也丝毫没有提高作用。在好莱坞电影中东亚男人的角色基本上可以概括为三种:1. 黑社会 2. 书呆子 3. 跳梁小丑。其他角色有,但很少,而其中最少有的角色是英雄主角。好莱坞英雄的形象又是什么?性感,有正义感,有天赋。Psy是那种人吗?而在东亚获得成功的演员,无论是华人李连杰,还是韩国人郑智薰,一旦到了好莱坞就扮演不了英雄角色,这又是什么原因呢?是水平不够,还是根深蒂固的偏见?

The Hollywood celebrities are all overpaid, while their domestic market is already saturated.

And they now need China's booming market to sustain themselves.

And what China needs is to make them to absolutely depend on China's movie market, just like their car industry.

And you should know what will be the next step.

:lol: we are not barbarians sorry to bust your bubble. We traveled to other countries for trade and discovery.
Europeans went to Africa and Asia/South Asia to loot. The first industrial espionage were committed by your Caucasians when they wanted the know how of making silk.

Bla bla bla :blah: i have heard that several times about how holy you are. :lol:

Just because you are unable to do otherwise, even after trying so hard. Lol I believe you can learn from your Russian "ally/friend". They are quite good in this game as well. So ask them to teach you.:partay: They even give us tough times as well. I respect them in this regard, they are quite good/not bad at all. :D

Anyway lets get back to topic, im sure this was your intention all this while. i.e to deviate the topic since its about another field China lags way behind its Eaat Asian peers.

So im asking again, why is China actually lacking behind even S.korea and Japan in culutural influence/soft power IN ITS OWN REGION(forget about the world)?:what:

Bla bla bla :blah: i have heard that several times about how holy you are. :lol:

Just because you are unable to do otherwise, even after trying so hard. Lol I believe you can learn from your Russian "ally/friend". They are quite good in this game as well. So ask them to teach you.:partay: They even give us tough times as well. I respect them in this regard, they are quite good/not bad at all. :D

Anyway lets get back to topic, im sure this was your intention all this while. i.e to deviate the topic since its about another field China lags way behind its Eaat Asian peers.

So im asking again, why is China actually lacking behind even S.korea and Japan in culutural influence/soft power IN ITS OWN REGION(forget about the world)?:what:

Influence come and go, Chinese influence was dominant in Japan and Korea for a long period of time in ancient times. Do you really think it will last forever? Just like HK cinema and HK Pop which thrived in the 70s-90s, Japanese anime turned crap after 2003/5, and now people go crazy about K-Pop and it will die out too. Hope it's easy for your simple mind to understand. :rofl:

"IN ITS OWN REGION" so what?

What are you trying to get at? Japan and South Korea became developed countries early on while China is still developing so their 'soft power'/pop culture had more time to mature and develop. They don't have the huge task of building up the country/lifting people out of poverty so they can focus in cultural developments. It's not difficult to grasp.

And even If China is lacking in pop culture in respect to South Korea and Japan, what of it? I wasn't aware we were in a race of that sort lol

Last edited:
Influence come and go, Chinese influence was dominant in Japan and Korea for a long period of time in ancient times. Do you really think it will last forever? Just like HK cinema and HK Pop which thrived in the 70s-90s, Japanese anime turned crap after 2003/5, and now people go crazy about K-Pop and it will die out too. Hope it's easy for your simple mind to understand. :rofl:

"And now people go crazy about k-pop"

By people, you mean teenage girls. Not the average human being, but a very specific target audience--which are mainly teenage schools girls. Lol

"And now people go crazy about k-pop"

By people, you mean teenage girls. Not the average human being, but a very specific target audience--which are mainly teenage schools girls. Lol

Correct, so i don't see the big deal China lacking of influence. Should the world be listening to Chinese music? Watching Chinese movies? What is the purpose some white teenage girls in US or EU listening to our music? I fail to grasp the purpose of it. The guy wants to pick an excuse to look down on China, nothing more. His GREAT Britain doesn't exercise global influence so he wants to use Japanese anime, Korean pop pitching against China's so called lack of influence. The only thing i care is the British Navy crapping in her pants looking tiny in front of PLAN. :enjoy:

韩国人鄙视中国人
中国人鄙视韩国人
鄙视是鄙视不完的

事实胜于雄辩
印度人说的其实是香港功夫片,而不是大陆电影

this is due to the dominance of English culture, it is hard to be challenged by a country of only about 40-50 million people. In non-western world, Korea is definitely number one. BTW, Psy is famous in the world, and Gangnam style is definitely memorized in history.

also "sorry sorry sorry" by super junior and "nobody" by wonder girls are also memorizable.

The last song, what is she saying? "I love nobody nobody but a jew. Nobody nobody but a Jew"

:rofl:

Precisely the Manchu rulers were backward and thus resulted to the defeat of Qing forces. Had China keep advancing with our technology we would not have lost. During the Ming we already had the most powerful Naval force.

Don't even start talking about HK, Thatcher was so afraid of us your GREAT Britain didn't dare tell Deng to keep ruling HK.

Deng must have scared the iron Lady that caused her to fall.

Look,Someone is pround of being a coward here,typical southern coward.
I think you should become a saint monk rather than a non-bafbarian.

Correct, so i don't see the big deal China lacking of influence. Should the world be listening to Chinese music? Watching Chinese movies? What is the purpose some white teenage girls in US or EU listening to our music? I fail to grasp the purpose of it. The guy wants to pick an excuse to look down on China, nothing more. His GREAT Britain doesn't exercise global influence so he wants to use Japanese anime, Korean pop pitching against China's so called lack of influence. The only thing i care is the British Navy crapping in her pants looking tiny in front of PLAN. :enjoy:
That's a culture export,Far more profitable than exporting cheap shi!ts.

Back
Top Bottom