What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

that is because of US and Europe market, which are wealthy
it has little influence in Asia

still, it is a US drama, not a UK drama.

Ok, as you wish S.korea is ahead of U.K.
S.Korea is the worlds second largest culrural power. Good for esolve and S. Korea.

Now lets get back to topic bro.

Last edited:
Russian Male Super Models; most of them are in the employ of Japanese Fashion Moguls,

arthur-kulkov-by-gq-japan-designscenenet-01.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

Mikhail-111021-01-640x624.jpg

image_clients.jpg

ferragamo5.jpg

Part-2-Kirill-Dowidoff-For-ES-Collection-02-512x768.jpg

this is a US drama using british actors, not UK drama
and still it is niche market. its influence in Asia is still far behind Korean dramas

Its still British actors, hence they captivate the public. And by the way, most of the locations are either in England, Ireland , Spain or Greece. So its a European project. Just the fact that the producers are "American" doesn't necessarily mean its an American Talent , lol. Its British.

Look at any American movie or commercial, they always portray the folks who are the intellectual or who are the antagonist with an 'English' Accent.

Reason: English Accent sells. Americans find it attractive, inspiring, convincing.

Heck, even one GIANT insurance company in the US is called 'GEICO' and their mascot is a lizard with an English accent:

Dont mind Esolve. Its funny seeing him even compare our entertainment world influence with S.korea. lool Japan is even ahead of S.korea overall if i was to compare.

Don't be too hard on @esolve , he is one of the handful of broad minded Chinese members here in PDF.

Ok, as you wishm s.korea is ahead of U.K. s. Korea is the worlds second largest culrural power. Good for esolve and korea.
Now lets get back to topic.

i DIDN‘T say S.Korea is definitely the second, I say it is debatable whether UK or South Korea is the second

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 This guy has been active on PDF for a long time, if I'm correct, his mind is just twisted you know, his another account posted Chinese women with blacks 2 years ago. I don't know his aim, he just hate to be Chinese, he doesn't have any confidence to be a Chinese.

毕竟中国南方人口还是大半
韩国人和北方汉人体格类似

你觉得中国人跟韩国人类似很光荣么?泱泱大国的脸都给你丢完了,你真自卑,中国在你眼里一无是处,就是垃圾,呵呵。

not actually some chinese movies are popular in india too :)

Look, even Indians said so.

This esovle is just a loser.

The OP is just a Kimchi drama obsessive freak, yet he wanna all Chinese men to become this. :sick:

View attachment 249752

He is a North Chinese who feels that he is closer to the Korean and Japanese than to the South Chinese, but people like him are just an absolute minority.
that pic is disgusting, lol. There is a thing on youtube that describes what is considered handsome by each country's standard. When it came to the Asians, they used a girly man Korean with make up to represent all Asians, LOL.

Damn disgusting.

I only know Rain (Jung Jihoon). He's too old for the younger generation.

I know some Korean actors, like L李敏搞. ;)

actually in india,
PsY=KPop. :lol:

I don't know why chinese government is not promoting CM in India.

Hollywood films now come to India days before their US release - timesofindia-economictimes

Some Indian movies were on China's theatres, it's a bridge for us to know South Asia culture.

Korean pop is like "product made in the culture factory", all the people, their clothes sytle, their song, all the things, are from the same production line, you can always find very high similarity among most Korean pop groups. Big Korean entertainment companies like SM, are good at "manufacturing" pop groups, they introduced a new group after a period of time when the heat of the old pop group is gone, but all their dance or songs are no diferent.

Another interesting fact is, unlike today's western individual pop singer or groups like Eminem, John Legend, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Imagine dragons, Maroon 5, or Demi Lovato, Magic! or Bruno Mars, the Korean pop has no talent at all, they can't produce world standard music or songs by themselves, people only know the name of Korean group, but none of the individual actor is enough to shock the world audience by his or her own talent. Koreans are good at dance styles, or the so called fashion, all their songs and dances can't last long, when the old pop group dismissed, no one would recall them. because new shit groups already comes out! Look at Micheal Jackson, and the Beatles, they got memorized of the world by their own songs, passions of music, by their real power, not like those Korean pop, which are only factory products of the same serial number.

你觉得中国人跟韩国人类似很光荣么?泱泱大国的脸都给你丢完了,你真自卑,中国在你眼里一无是处,就是垃圾,呵呵。

Look, even Indians said so.

This esovle is just a loser.

韩国人鄙视中国人
中国人鄙视韩国人
鄙视是鄙视不完的

事实胜于雄辩
印度人说的其实是香港功夫片,而不是大陆电影

I know some Korean actors, like L李敏搞. ;)

Some Indian movies were on China's theatres, it's a bridge for us to know South Asia culture.

Korean pop is like "product made in the culture factory", all the people, their clothes sytle, their song, all the things, are from the same production line, you can always find very high similarity among most Korean pop groups. Big Korean entertainment companies like SM, are good at "manufacturing" pop groups, they introduced a new group after a period of time when the heat of the old pop group is gone, but all their dance or songs are no diferent.

Another interesting fact is, unlike today's western individual pop singer or groups like Eminem, John Legend, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Imagine dragons, Maroon 5, or Demi Lovato, Magic! or Bruno Mars, the Korean pop has no talent at all, they can't produce world standard music or songs by themselves, people only know the name of Korean group, but none of the individual actor is enough to shock the world audience by his or her own talent. Koreans are good at dance styles, or the so called fashion, all their songs and dances can't last long, when the old pop group dismissed, no one would recall them. because new shit groups already comes out! Look at Micheal Jackson, and the Beatles, they got memorized of the world by their own songs, passions of music, by their real power, not like those Korean pop, which are only factory products of the same serial number.

this is due to the dominance of English culture, it is hard to be challenged by a country of only about 40-50 million people. In non-western world, Korea is definitely number one. BTW, Psy is famous in the world, and Gangnam style is definitely memorized in history.

also "sorry sorry sorry" by super junior and "nobody" by wonder girls are also memorizable.

You are welcome bro.:-)

Yes i said Japanese and Korean culture/music/books etc are more mainstream in Asia than British ones. But we are trying to catch up here as well.though still a way to go to catch up with them in China. But worldwide only the U.S can rival us. ;)

as for being sorry about about not knowing this, you dont have to bro, its not just you though, many members here dont know the extent of our world reach/influence. Good to educate them once in a while. :D
:) After graduation,I will go Europe(oh,or Korea..) and see.
In fact,I think British can't have great impact(like S.Korea) on China...Because of Cultural gap...

who told you Korean books are full in Chinese stores????????
I leave out some attribute......
我英语不好:з,其实指的是明星类。。

Don't be too hard on @esolve , he is one of the handful of broad minded Chinese members here in PDF.
I agree, he is indeed quite honest, frank, pragmatic and more moderate than most of his brothers on here. @esolve Respect to you for that. :cheers:

:) After graduation,I will go Europe(oh,or Korea..) and see.
In fact,I think British can't have great impact(like S.Korea) on China...Because of Cultural gap...

I leave out some attribute......
我英语不好:з,其实指的是明星类。。

You are welcome to visit GREAT Britain anytime you want bro. We are quite open and welcoming(maybe the most in europe). I will recieve you if ever you need somewhere to stay/walk you around. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom