What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

Nope,entertainment are entertainment,nothing to do with with patroism or other things. Linking them up is what a weirdo would do,personally I think it's disgusting.

So you think that Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Chow Yun Fat, Donnie Yen, etc. are not tough, but your girly Korean actors (that no one has ever heard of) are tough? :lol:

Only the most biased anti-Chinese mind could come to that conclusion.

From your comments you are anti-Chinese people, and pro-Korean people. Which likely makes you a 棒子。

Nope,entertainment is entertainment,nothing to do with with patroism or other things. Linking them up is what a weirdo would do,personally I think it's disgusting.
yes, I think that is a more reasonable attitude that an adult should have. No extreme, more mild, tolerate the things different from you or u are not interested.

So you think that Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Chow Yun Fat, Donnie Yen, etc. are not tough, but your girly Korean actors (that no one has ever heard of) are tough? :lol:

Only the most biased anti-Chinese mind could come to that conclusion.

From your comments you are anti-Chinese people, and pro-Korean people. Which likely makes you a 棒子。
Tough?They are tough in the movie maybe,so what?Does that means hongkongers have good kongfu or Hongkongers are all patriotist? A man or women who like KPOP drama is a Chinese traitor and hate China?Where is the logic?I am done with you weirdos,goodbye.

Movies are entertainment,hongkonger like to make some kongfu movies.Does that means hongkongers are more manly and stronger than korean?That is a big joke,while almost every korean have been actually joined the army and hate japanese colonists,Hongkongers are sitting in their home,seeing japanese pomn and worshiping their former british colonists masters.

Read your own post. :lol:

You are clearly anti-Chinese people, and pro-Korean people. You can't even hide it. :P

for a long time, East Asian modern culture except Japanese anime is not popular in the world
a most important reason is that East Asian look (or mongoloid) is not popular in the world.
many non-Asian people even can't differentiate one Asian person with another, they think all Asian people look the same.
The west is dominant in the world and so is their look.
Indians, middle east people and south American people look more west than East Asian people.
so it will be more difficult for East Asian countries to export modern culture(movies, dramas, music) to non-Asian countries than other major countries, e.g, India, Turkey.

But the rise of Kpop and K-dramas have broken the limitations.
this is a good phenomenon.
And I think Kpop is laying a easy road to the outside world for future cultural export of China.
I see the rise of Chinese entertainment industry in recent years.
And I think 5 or 10 years later, Chinese entertainment may take place of Kpop.
Let Kpop do the hard entry work for China:-)

This is very simplistic and naive view.

East Asian movies/music etc will never become popular worldwide because of significant cultural differences.

What might be considered impressive in Japan may not appeal to people say in Afghanistan etc.

Look your posts are even getting "thanked" by an anti-Chinese Indian member.

Because you are anti-Chinese people and pro-foreigners, so of course they will thank you. :P
I thank any post that makes logical sense.

Seems like you hold Koreans as inferior in your eyes and any remote appreciation of them as blasphemy.

Seriously, if you have so much trouble with K-pop/soaps/movies, contribute to development of Chinese pop/soaps/movies, rather than taunting Chinese who like K-pop.

And most importantly, learn to respect other people's choices.

This is very simplistic and naive view.

East Asian movies/music etc will never become popular worldwide because of significant cultural differences.

What might be considered impressive in Japan may not appeal to people say in Afghanistan etc.

kpop is making a breakthrough

e.g,

Back
Top Bottom