What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

1-png.249752

Not bad, but the mascara is too heavy. He can learn a lot by trying to study Gackt's style (back in the early 2000s)

778b6606818957e8aef3357198af9ab8.jpg

The OP is just a Kimchi drama obsessive freak, yet he wanna all Chinese men to become this. :sick:

He is a North Chinese feel that he is closer to the Korean and Japanese than to the South Chinese, but people are like him are an absolute minority.

It's really pathetic to be honest. Korea is completely ruled by foreigners, there are tens of thousands of American troops on South Korean soil.

And they aren't likely to survive long, considering they built Seoul next to the North Korean border. One flash and South Korea is basically gone.

These 棒子 are full of desperation. They know that they are standing on the edge of the abyss, no one else will appreciate them so they can only boast about themselves. Before Fat Kim gets fed up and pushes the button.

Though I must say the Chinese entertainment industry must improve as well. I think it's too easy to become complacent, since we have such a large market some people think they don't need to work that hard in order to get a lot of viewers. There are some movies and series which are very good, but there need to be more of them.

for a long time, East Asian modern culture except Japanese anime is not popular in the world
a most important reason is that East Asian look (or mongoloid) is not popular in the world.
many non-Asian people even can't differentiate one Asian person with another, they think all Asian people look the same.
The west is dominant in the world and so is their look.
Indians, middle east people and south American people look more west than East Asian people.
so it will be more difficult for East Asian countries to export modern culture(movies, dramas, music) to non-Asian countries than other major countries, e.g, India, Turkey.

But the rise of Kpop and K-dramas have broken the limitations.
this is a good phenomenon.
And I think Kpop is laying a easy road to the outside world for future cultural export of China.
I see the rise of Chinese entertainment industry in recent years.
And I think 5 or 10 years later, Chinese entertainment may take place of Kpop.
Let Kpop do the hard entry work for China:-)

The reason why countries like Inida can easily export culture is because culture is left to talented people, not those who are restricted to toe a line.

It's really pathetic to be honest. Korea is completely ruled by foreigners, there are tens of thousands of American troops on South Korean soil.

And they aren't likely to survive long, considering they built Seoul next to the North Korean border. One flash and South Korea is basically gone.

These 棒子 are full of desperation. They know that they are standing on the edge of the abyss, no one else will appreciate them so they can only boast about themselves. Before Fat Kim gets fed up and pushes the button.

Though I must say the Chinese entertainment industry must improve as well. I think it's too easy to become complacent, since we have such a large market some people think they don't need to work that hard in order to get a lot of viewers. There are some movies and series which are very good, but there need to be more of them.

man you guys talk so much horse shit in some of your posts, it is stunning.

Yeah, the Chinese entertainment also needs the reform, with less soap opera but more heroic theme.

Do you like the Korean women, and are they even natural? lol

View attachment 249753
Don't have special feeling about Korean women.Most girls like the appearance of 小白脸,not too manly boy.Kpop stars have made huge profit in China.You should not blame the preference of girls,it looks weird you know.Putting a manly man in a movie won't make people more manly and strong after all.

Is that specie a male or female. I know our local friend @Nihonjin1051 dig this type of she-boy look. LOL

First of all, that's the style in Northeast Asia.

Secondly, don't hate the guys who look good.

In China,
gqchinacoverstory13.jpg

Wang Rui of GQ China

d65d9c2d057cb7d3ef8645e7691dc62f.jpg

R. Zhang

chinese-male-model-jeremy-tang-15.jpg

Jeremy Tang

5ce5e114339bf9423620d527d4281ad9.jpg

In Japan,

daniel-kenji-matsunaga1-30.jpg

Kenji Matsunaga

tumblr_m604emuOSP1qcwaj3o1_500.jpg

Ken Matsuji

416202841afb6385c4e5fe20d575e247.jpg

Daisuke Ueda of GQ Japan

Daniel+Matsunaga.JPG

Don't have special feeling about Korean women.Most girls like the appearance of 小白脸,not too manly boy.Kpop stars have made huge profit in China.You should not blame the preference of girls,it looks weird you know.Putting a manly man in a movie won't make people more manly and strong after all.

Dude, just be direct. The guys that are popular in China, Japan, and Korea --- the ones that the women are going crazy over --- they also look damn good. Seriously, they're handsome. Just saying it the way it is.

LOL You can't compare to a she-male. It's not right!

Sorry, but these men are way above your league , these are super models.

Now, scram, hater.

Korea,

4_39.jpg

Lee Soo Hyuk

600full-soo--hyuk-lee.jpg

ki-hwan-min_korean-male-model_-6.jpg

Min Ki Hwan

8c49c5d6320f765d285f56359ea984e6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom