What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

The reason why countries like Inida can easily export culture is because culture is left to talented people, not those who are restricted to toe a line.

no, Indian cannot easily export culture
India is far from a culture exporter
when I say China is doing badly in culture export, I compare it with Korea, US/UK, not India

Bollywood is actually an example of Indian Softpower.

Indian Films have a large following in Japan, Korea and China.

In Japan,
Ek-Tha-Tiger-Japanese-Poster.jpg

not really, few people watch Bollywood movies except some neighboring nations of India or Islamic countries.

Indian Films have a large following in Japan, Korea and China.

In Japan,
Ek-Tha-Tiger-Japanese-Poster.jpg

it doesn't have large following in China, Korea. Tell me how big is Bollywood market in Japan?

Idolize a bunch of feminized South Korea pussies while drooling over some factory made plastic chicks? No thanks.

the author of this article is an Indian, Indians are good at telling wonderful stories about India.
Indian movies are niche market in China.

And I know the Chinese movie <Red Cliff> has made a huge box office in Japan. But I won't say Chinese movies have big following in Japan.

You still havn't told me how big is Bollywood films in Japan.
can you give us a list of box offices of oversea films in Japan?

the author of this article is an Indian, Indians are good at telling wonderful stories about India.

And I know the Chinese movie <Red Cliff> has made a huge box office in Japan. But I won't say Chinese movies have big following in Japan.

Actually Chinese TV play much more Indian dramas and movies than japanese TV do.Barely see anything indian drama or movie in japanese TV.

@Nihonjin1051 sorry dude, those photos you posted claiming to be super models look like they just graduated from highschool.

But they're super models, man. LOL.

Fine fine, you have a point, i suppose.

@terranMarine ,

One of the top male model from China is Wang Rui; he's modeled not only in Shanghai, Hong Kong, but also in Milan, Paris, and Tokyo.

He's a fixture in GQ China.

gqchina4.jpg

He captures the Chinese look, i think, plus he has a pleasing handsome appeal

101.jpg

Wang Rui (right)

paul-2Bfrank-2B11079.jpg

gqchina3.jpg

Actually Chinese TV play much more Indian dramas and movies than japanese TV do.Barely see anything indian drama or movie in japanese TV.

That is because Chinese are with anti-Japan sentiment.
Except some sentiment with Japan, Chinese are very acceptable to oversea culture. You can see Thailand Dramas, French Dramas, Brazilian dramas, Indian dramas, Iran dramas, blabla on Chinese TV channels.

But they're super models, man. LOL.

Fine fine, you have a point, i suppose.

what do you mean by saying "you have a point"?
BTW, You still havn't told me how big is Bollywood films in Japan.

Indian movies' taste is way different from Chinese people are used to. For myself, the dancing and songs throughout the entire movie, which is usually the case for a bollywood film, just make me sleepy. I am not a fan of Indian songs/music either. While I like Japan music and songs, and american music/songs for sure. Maybe just like Indian cosine, it is hard to find many Chinese people who frequent Indian cosine. But Japanese or Korean cosines are very popular in China.

what do you mean by saying "you have a point"?
Bollywood films being a niche market in China.

BTW, You still havn't told me how big is Bollywood films in Japan.
I'd say a large 'niche market'. Tho i admit, Bollywood is well regarded in the country; in fact Indian cuisine or South Asian cuisine is well respected. Curry is a staple in the JMSDF, btw. LOL!

goeikancurry.jpg

:lol::lol:

1397902510_b.jpg

Yoish!

11117205_403903556447234_409459341_n.jpg

;)

That is because Chinese are with anti-Japan sentiment.

LOL, that hasn't stopped Chinese from coming to Japan in the droves, my friend. ;)

I think this 'anti-japan sentiment' only makes more and more Chinese want to come to Japan.

LOL

@Nihonjin1051 There's no future for Chinese models or singers to follow this trend set by Japanese and Korean "men"
We have our own style, we don't need Western girls woooooooing us.

Back
Top Bottom