What's new

Chinese people should look at the rise of Kpop and korean drama more positively

K-pop despite its popularity worldwide, has limited following in India.
Here is tour by K-pop celebrities Super Junior group in India

Kpop is the most popular entertainment in NE India
Sure, at this moment it is not popular in mainland India.
India is the most difficult place to influence by foreign culture, even hollywood movies are having troubles in India.
but I think in some years to come, Kpop can have some influence in mainland India.

I thank any post that makes logical sense.

Seems like you hold Koreans as inferior in your eyes and any remote appreciation of them as blasphemy.

Seriously, if you have so much trouble with K-pop/soaps/movies, contribute to development of Chinese pop/soaps/movies, rather than taunting Chinese who like K-pop.

And most importantly, learn to respect other people's choices.

I think you're confusing me with someone else, I never taunted anyone for liking K-pop, which I feel is a valid choice. Music after all is universal. :lol:

Hell even I said myself on the previous page that Chinese TV series need to seriously improve their quality.

What I dislike are those who are anti-China and pro-foreigners. Which is something you can't hide for long.

@EAsian on the previous page was insulting Chinese people and boasting about how "strong and brave" Koreans were. :P I just asked him if they are so brave how come South Korea is occupied by tens of thousands of American troops, and North Korea is basically a vassal of China and Russia?

Everyone in the world has heard of Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Jet Li. Can anyone across the world name a single Korean actor? Or even a single Indian actor?

Yep, HK cinema became famous for martial arts, police/triad conflicts, historical wars, etc. But @esolve wants to become popular by turning himself into a wannabe Korean。

Ugh. Aim higher please.

classic HK drama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shitty Kimchi drama

LMAO, look like this thread is going to have so much fun, and let's bring our troll hunting juggernaut here.

@Beidou2020

This sh1tty topic has seriously polluted our eye balls here.

So you think that Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Chow Yun Fat, Donnie Yen, etc. are not tough, but your girly Korean actors (that no one has ever heard of) are tough? :lol:

Only the most biased anti-Chinese mind could come to that conclusion.

From your comments you are anti-Chinese people, and pro-Korean people. Which likely makes you a 棒子。

Man, forget about Chow Yun Fat and Jet Li.

Those two guys have literally become the Hollywood fame whores.

I think you're confusing me with someone else, I never taunted anyone for liking K-pop, which I feel is a valid choice. Music after all is universal. :lol:

Hell even I said myself on the previous page that Chinese TV series need to seriously improve their quality.

What I dislike are those who are anti-China and pro-foreigners. Which is something you can't hide for long.

@EAsian on the previous page was insulting Chinese people and boasting about how "strong and brave" Koreans were. :P I just asked him if they are so brave how come South Korea is occupied by tens of thousands of American troops, and North Korea is basically a vassal of China and Russia?

Everyone in the world has heard of Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Jet Li. Can anyone across the world name a single Korean actor? Or even a single Indian actor?

I only know Rain (Jung Jihoon). He's too old for the younger generation.

I only know Rain (Jung Jihoon). He's too old for the younger generation.

Who on Earth is that, lol.

I don't even watch much TV series, I prefer Mainland movies myself. Some of the movies can be really high quality, or just very enjoyable to watch.

HK movies have gone downhill but there are a few rare gems here and there, once in a while.

Those two guys have literally become the Hollywood fame whores.

You're right, but still way better than those ren yao Korean actors. Jet Li alone could probably beat up 10 of those guys at the same time, the Korean actors wouldn't even fight because it would ruin their make up.

I thank any post that makes logical sense.

Seems like you hold Koreans as inferior in your eyes and any remote appreciation of them as blasphemy.

Seriously, if you have so much trouble with K-pop/soaps/movies, contribute to development of Chinese pop/soaps/movies, rather than taunting Chinese who like K-pop.

And most importantly, learn to respect other people's choices.

Those effeminate Korean men don't deserve any appreciation from us.

The entertainment is no real softpower, the scientific achievement is.

The K-pop looks so effeminate with a bunch of girly men, and we don't wanna see this cult to intoxicate our society.
Hard power will always triumph soft power. As far as this k-poppie, teenie, weenie thing, I dig hot Korean girls but that it. No interest in listening. I am a war fanatics. LOL

I have to agree with the OP. Korean drama is getting pretty popular these days.
I myself watch these dramas when nothing interesting comes out from Hollywood.
Even the Chinese actresses are taking to cosmetic surgeries and looks like their Korean counterpart.

Hehe... Those girly boys (flower - boys) are pretty popular amongst the Asians here.
@Nihonjin1051 , must be one of them flower boys as I can see he loves calling dudes as babies. :rofl:

I do think Hongkong is filled with foreign worshippers.No korean would raise a japanese colonial flag no matter how many Kpop they have seen after all.

I do think Hongkong is full with foreign worshippers.No korean would raise a japanese colonial flag after all.

There are a few traitors who worship foreigners yes (like yourself), but once the One Country Two Systems policy ends, they are going to be running for their lives. :azn: Or even sooner than that.

And I see you are boasting about Koreans yet again, you must be one yourself. :lol:

Hard power will always triumph soft power. As far as this k-poppie, teenie, weenie thing, I dig hot Korean girls but that it. No interest in listening. I am a war fanatics. LOL

The OP is just a Kimchi drama obsessive freak, yet he wanna all Chinese men to become this. :sick:

1.png

There are a few traitors who worship foreigners yes (like yourself), but once the One Country Two Systems policy ends, they are going to be running for their lives. :azn: Or even sooner than that.

He is a North Chinese who feels that he is closer to the Korean and Japanese than to the South Chinese, but people like him are just an absolute minority.

Last edited:
The OP is just a Kimchi drama obsessive freak, yet he wanna all Chinese men to become this. :sick:

View attachment 249752

He is a North Chinese feel that he is closer to the Korean and Japanese than to the South Chinese, but people are like him are an absolute minority.
Nope,All I have tried to say is that entertainment is entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom