What's new

Chinese New Stealth Boomer9 PICTURE````! Highly Speculated!!!!!!!!!!

rcrmj

Reaction score
Country
China
I came accross a Chinese forum it showed a fussy pic of a supposed Chinese stealth boomer H-9... any photoshop experts please come to exam the pic.

the guy said he took this photo above ShangXi area where the Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation located!!

1298209337_4049.jpg

it looks very much like an unmaned model, or maybe H-9 boomer supposed to be unmaned?? it looks like have a single engine, and deltawing```

also the thread explains that China is planning to develop 2 types of boomer, H-8 and H-9. the former one is going to be much heavier and larger conventional boomer fighter, but the H-9 is going to be highly stealth and super sonic deep penetration boomer. the Max altitude is going to be 36,000 m with top speed up to 3.7x sonic``

wild rumor

consider the fact for last 15 years, when J-10, FC-1 with DSI, J-11B, J-10B, J-20 were all wild rumors they all came true at the end and with bit more supurises!

Im not saying the picture is creditable, but I believe the project is on the 'high-way' now just no one has leaked the 'real' photo of H-9

Noticed that, but in that case the room for internal payload would be quite less.

i thought that so, thats why i believe the guy showed some Chinese UCAV prototypes as H-9!

but if the H-9's role as deep penetration percision boomer then the space between airintake and deltawing is bigger enough to accommodate 2 or 4 small diameter guided booms which at least 3 versions had been shown on Zhuhai's air show last year!

on top of that in previous years Zhuhai airshows they showed some deltawinged UAVs, maybe that was some kind of sings, as u know TG is very teasing in terms of shows high tech projects``:oops:

FAKE!!! I remember someone posted this on this forum a while back, it a Photoshop version of a model if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom