What's new

Chinese weapons that scare the world!

By your logic you are so,so,so obsessed with India coz most of your post have been earned giving openions on Indian related threads.

Most of his posts are of countering Indian Trolls and not any obsession with India.

Why would he be obsessed with India when China is doing way better than India in every field ?

How much do you get paid by CCP for your pathetic job?

He doesn't get paid but he is doing this website a favour in containing the Indian Trolls here.

Very Entertaining. J 15 which was criticized by by Chinese media themselves as a dumb plane which can not carry more than 2 tons of load is a scary weapon!!!!

Yes but the article is written by an Indian Journalist and in his opinion he thinks the J15 is a scary weapon and India should be scared of it.

Because media articles are more reliable than Chinese trolls who have developed a habit of Exaggerating everything which is Chinese.

You read that article. It is clearly written that it is dude and can not carry more that 2 tons of weight. Many more plane will be required to complete a mission that what usually required.
2 days back one more article published stating that J 31 is also dude.
Still these old stuff, no creative word, too boring, indian is indian, beating world with big mouth and ganges river water.
end agruing.

J15 is a dude plane. I came to know from chinese media expose itself. There is a thread on PDF. Pl search.

So far as my compression of Mig 29 with J15, Pl fill free to prove me wrong by citing a reliable reference.

I do think 2.5ton is the load with full fuel tank. J-15 should have a better loading with less fuel, say, at the same range as Mig-29.

Any way, J-15 is no brain made for the promising Chinese catapult AC.
See it, it do have two front wheels.

Funny thing is, India shrinked the Navy LCA front wheel from two to one. Really never think about catapult assistance?

Still these old stuff, no creative word, too boring, indian is indian, beating world with big mouth and ganges river water.
end agruing.

Did you just realize that you have replied three posts but not one is relevant to the discussion and fact full. I agree that Indians are big mouths and etc etc but why are you becoming like the same ?

I mean how about just posting some facts comparing the spec of J 15 and mig 29 rather than posting what u posted at least it would have been a good read.

PS: Do not generalize the whole country by talking to few members.

Most of his posts are of countering Indian Trolls and not any obsession with India.

Why would he be obsessed with India when China is doing way better than India in every field ?

He doesn't get paid but he is doing this website a favour in containing the Indian Trolls here.

Yes but the article is written by an Indian Journalist and in his opinion he thinks the J15 is a scary weapon and India should be scared of it.
Hmmmm......so, now you have taken up a cheerleading job, bring a NOC from him and may be we could talk.

Man we are discussing about J15 article published by Chinese media and posted in PDF a week back.

Back
Top Bottom