What's new

Chinese weapons that scare the world!

We know that some of the 14 Teams are there for the satellites that are due for launch in the next couple of months。

But 14?At one Test Site?:cuckoo:

Add latest ZTZ99A2 MBT
2012080314554934031343976949.jpg

2012080314554822741343976948.jpg

2012080314555031621343976950.jpg

1st photo: Nothing to be scared;
2nd photo: Not scary at all;

3rd photo: scary index: 100000000000

Nowadays, quantity still play the card.
hehe ... read my 'Leio's PLA Photos' thread, u will find more scary quantity :azn:

We need more ZTZ99A2 ... :coffee:
S0D20121223105852MT947418.jpg

S0D20121223105859MT680108.jpg

a674e7b8a8b244bd403.jpg

Inside ZTZ99A2's turret, as better as M1A2 and Leopard2A4 MBT :coffee:
Gunner seat:
1363056580462.jpg

199_81923_540773.jpg

Commander seat:
112939m7uan77e2p7nva9e.jpg

112943nxc0igkgz4kua3x5.jpg

Check out the Chinese weapons which scare the world!
Check out the Chinese weapons which scare the world! - daily.bhaskar.com

New Delhi: China is the world's fifth largest weapons exporter. The nation, accounting for 5% of global arms sales, replaced Britain in the exclusive club of five biggest weapons sellers.

Soon after the new government assumed power in China, the country's defence budget was increased to $114.2 billion. An increase in supplies to Pakistan, which now account for more than half of China’s arms exports, and a booming domestic arms manufacturing sector have enabled China’s rise as a global weapons player.

It is being speculated that China will lead the world in arms exports leaving behind the United States, Britain and Germany.

When it comes to Army strength, China tops the list. The Chinese Army has around 22.85 lakh troops. In addition, the country possesses the most powerful nuclear weapons in Asia.

China has always hit headlines in the Western media for its anti-aircraft missile, stealth aircraft and aircraft carrier.

5027_weapons2.jpg

Liaoning, the aircraft carrier

China currently has one aircraft carrier, the Liaoning, which it bought from the Russians and refitted. It is the first aircraft carrier commissioned into the People's Liberation Army Navy.

This has got a runway for J-15 aircraft, J-10 aircraft, Z-8/AK-31 EW and AK-27 helicopters.

The aircraft carrier is equipped with Flying Leopard 3000 Naval (FL-3000N) missile system.

5027_weapons3.jpg

Chengdu J-20 fighter aircraft

The Chengdu J-20 (Jian-20) is a fifth-generation, stealth, twin-engine fighter aircraft. It is being developed by the Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group for the Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF).

The J-20 made its first flight on January 2011. It is expected to be operational in 2017–2019.

5027_weapons4.jpg

Shenyang J-31

The Shenyang J-31 (F60) is a twin-engine, mid-size fifth-generation jet fighter being development by Shenyang Aircraft Corporation.

The fighter has been referred to as F-60, J-31 and J-21 (Snowy Owl) in media reports.

5028_weapons5.jpg

Shenyang J-15

The Shenyang J-15, also known as Flying Shark, is a carrier-based fighter aircraft in development by the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation and the 601 Institute for the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy's aircraft carriers.

The indigenous fighter features Chinese technologies as well as avionics from the J-11B program.

5028_weapons6.jpg

DF-41 intercontinental ballistic missile

The Dongfeng-41 (DF-41, CSS-X-10) is a Chinese nuclear solid-fueled road-mobile intercontinental ballistic missile.

MIRV capable DF-41 missile is reported to have a range of 14000 km. This missile adds to the existing ICBM inventory of the Second Artillery, which already operates the older DF-5A and the more mobile DF-31, DF-31A.

5029_weapons7.jpg

WZ-10 attack helicopter

The WZ-10 is an attack helicopter. It is designed primarily for anti-tank missions but is believed to have a secondary air-to-air capability as well.

It is being built by Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) in China.

5029_weapons8.jpg

WZ-19 attack helicopter

The Harbin Z-19 is a Chinese attack helicopter. It is an updated modified version of the Harbin Z-9W. It is a twin-seat tandem helicopter with a similar mechanical layout to the Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin series as the Z-9 series are licence-built versions of the Dauphin.

The Z-19 features a fenestron tail, damping its sound and therefore allows it achieve some level of acoustic stealthiness. The exhausts also protect the helicopter from infrared threats.

The Z-19 also features armor platings, crash resistant seats and a turret with FLIR, TV, and laser range finder.

Z-19 is also equipped with advanced helmet mounted sight (HMS), which looks different than that of WZ-10.

5029_weapons9.jpg

Type 052D destroyer

The Type 052D destroyer is a class of destroyer being built by China.

According to the picture, it is armed with a new 130mm main gun and new Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar system.

It has two QC-280 gas turbine engine, each generate 28MW of power, and two diesel engine each generate 6 MW of power. It is next generation shipborne AESA radar.

The Type 052D destroyer is equipped with 1 x H/PJ-38 130 mm gun, 64 VLS for surface to air missiles, cruise missiles, anti submarine missiles, anti ship missiles, some of which can be quad packed and 30 mm remote controlled gun.

5030_weapons10.jpg

Type 056 corvette

The Type 056 Jiangdao Class corvette is a new Chinese light warship that entered service with the People's Liberation Army Navy in 2012 as a replacement for the Jianghu class frigate and the Type 037 series of patrol vessels.

It has been described as a stealth missile corvette which is also armed with a 76mm main gun.

5030_weapons11.jpg

Beidou Satellite Navigation System

The BeiDou Navigation Satellite System is a Chinese satellite navigation system.

It consists of two separate satellite constellations – a limited test system that has been operating since 2000, and a full-scale global navigation system that is currently under construction.

=======================================================================

Very Entertaining. J 15 which was criticized by by Chinese media themselves as a dumb plane which can not carry more than 2 tons of load is a scary weapon!!!!

Very Entertaining. J 15 which was criticized by by Chinese media themselves as a dumb plane which can not carry more than 2 tons of load is a scary weapon!!!!

What's also entertaining is that the "dumb" plane J-15 is better than India's "super duper" MiG-29K, 100% made in Russia.

What's also entertaining is that the "dumb" plane J-15 is better than India's "super duper" MiG-29K, 100% made in Russia.

Yes Mig 29K is super Duper Compare to J 15. It carries Just 2.5 times the load J15 can carry. There is No match in Agility, Rate of climb, weapon system, EW suit and what ever you may think. J15 is ahead in 2 parameter, Size and weight.

Yes Mig 29K is super Duper Compare to J 15. It carries Just 2.5 times the load J15 can carry. There is No match in Agility, Rate of climb, weapon system, EW suit and what ever you may think. J15 is ahead in 2 parameter, Size and weight.

The load of J15 is still not open, how do you get the data? just talk? J15 is china build based on T-10K, Mig 29 is just a import from Russia, I know india is "rich", for you, any weapon in the hand of indian is "invincible", others are junk.

J15 is bigger than Mig29, You compare J15 and Mig29, just like that Indian is short and small, but like making fun of western, say we indian are "stronger" than western "in fact", western just have size and weight advantage, but we indian have "biger" and "stronger" dick, we are better than western in other characters, you should know, when you and they don't get off pants, you don't know whose is "bigger", even "bigger", not mean you are really "strong", don't just talking with you big mouth, less ganges river water.

BTW, if you want boast your unique big mouth, try to touch your d*** with your big mouth!

The load of J15 is still not open, how do you get the data? just talk? J15 is china build based on T-10K, Mig 29 is just a import from Russia, I know india is "rich", for you, any weapon in the hand of indian is "invincible", others are junk.

J15 is bigger than Mig29, You compare J15 and Mig29, just like that Indian is short and small, but like making fun of western, say we indian are "stronger" than western "in fact", western just have size and weight advantage, but we indian have "biger" and "stronger" dick, we are better than western in other characters, you should know, when you and they don't get off pants, you don't know whose is "bigger", even "bigger", not mean you are really "strong", don't just talking with you big mouth, less ganges river water.

BTW, if you want boast your unique big mouth, try to touch your d*** with your big mouth!

J15 is a dude plane. I came to know from chinese media expose itself. There is a thread on PDF. Pl search.

So far as my compression of Mig 29 with J15, Pl fill free to prove me wrong by citing a reliable reference.

J15 is a dude plane. I came to know from chinese media expose itself. There is a thread on PDF. Pl search.

So far as my compression of Mig 29 with J15, Pl fill free to prove me wrong by citing a reliable reference.
As I know, few indian believe Chinese media, why now you believe it? whether it cater to you?
As to the article you said, I know it, it just one from many article arguing on J15, you take it too serious now, and do you think the reporter know well J15? all know the parameters is not open, how do you get it? I don't know what is your so-called reliable reference?

China is not "richer" than india, how can J15 be dude!

As I know, few indian believe Chinese media, why now you believe it? whether it cater to you?
As to the article you said, I know it, it just one from many article arguing on J15, you take it too serious now, and do you think the reporter know well J15? all know the parameters is not open, how do you get it? I don't know what is your so-called reliable reference?

China is not "richer" than india, how can J15 be dude!

Because media articles are more reliable than Chinese trolls who have developed a habit of Exaggerating everything which is Chinese.

You read that article. It is clearly written that it is dude and can not carry more that 2 tons of weight. Many more plane will be required to complete a mission that what usually required.
2 days back one more article published stating that J 31 is also dude.

Back
Top Bottom