What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

To be honest, I never even see why China would develop a Strategic Bomber, tactical bomber maybe, but I honestly do not see why China will need long range Strategic bomber in this stage of the air force progress.

Strategic bomber have 1 sole purpose only, that is to bomb a target that far away from you. Except that maybe you want to start a nuclear war with bomber, but we hardly do this anymore as we now got the ICBM.

So, by building a stealth strategic bomber fleet, Chinese Military are declaring an intention of bombing inter-continental strategic target, which does not make sense, especially after the Chinese are very keen on making their 2nd Arty corp. sharper.

However, when you come down and look at Chinese enemy list, almost all her enemy are near or even neighbour to China, then why would you need a Strategic bomber to begin with.

And if the bomber intended target is the United States, which mean a total thermonuclear war, then China again, don't need those bomber

So, is this a warning that China will now starting to **** off small country far away from China like the US now or it's just they **** their money off to something that do not have much of a use again??

If China are to build a air transport fleet or auxiliary air fleet, I would understand, but building a Strategic bomber at this stage, I don't really understand why

Why operate H-6 ??

To be honest, I never even see why China would develop a Strategic Bomber, tactical bomber maybe, but I honestly do not see why China will need long range Strategic bomber in this stage of the air force progress.

Strategic bomber have 1 sole purpose only, that is to bomb a target that far away from you. Except that maybe you want to start a nuclear war with bomber, but we hardly do this anymore as we now got the ICBM.

So, by building a stealth strategic bomber fleet, Chinese Military are declaring an intention of bombing inter-continental strategic target, which does not make sense, especially after the Chinese are very keen on making their 2nd Arty corp. sharper.

However, when you come down and look at Chinese enemy list, almost all her enemy are near or even neighbour to China, then why would you need a Strategic bomber to begin with.

And if the bomber intended target is the United States, which mean a total thermonuclear war, then China again, don't need those bomber

So, is this a warning that China will now starting to **** off small country far away from China like the US now or it's just they **** their money off to something that do not have much of a use again??

If China are to build a air transport fleet or auxiliary air fleet, I would understand, but building a Strategic bomber at this stage, I don't really understand why

This is called Nuclear Triad strategy.

The triad gives countries a way to deliver a nuclear attack by land, sea or air. The idea to have these three options was for the purpose of retaliation. If two of the three legs of the triad were destroyed, the third could still have a retaliatory strike.

Yes, China potential nuclear threat will come from far away country: US.

Dudes, why replied to such obsolete posting from June 2013? :rofl:

At first I thought that I read wrongly why there's such silly post from @jhungary then realized it's made in 2013... long away in the past when every aspect was so much different than today... internal and external to China. And his last posts were in March 2019 covering Christchurch shooting.

Over years, as China is growing stronger and stronger, this member posted less and less in this corner that I forgot his existence at all :p: he flags CN (sinisterly, he detests CN) and AU flags

J20, Z20, Y20 and final one is H20

we need to see it in 2021 please
This is called Nuclear Triad strategy.

The triad gives countries a way to deliver a nuclear attack by land, sea or air. The idea to have these three options was for the purpose of retaliation. If two of the three legs of the triad were destroyed, the third could still have a retaliatory strike.

Yes, China potential nuclear threat will come from far away country: US.

No that is not the only purpose of H20 even a fighter jet can drop a nuclear weapon no big deal

H20 gives China global strike and is the purpose of this programme or any other long range bomber

J20, Z20, Y20 and final one is H20

we need to see it in 2021 please

No that is not the only purpose of H20 even a fighter jet can drop a nuclear weapon no big deal

H20 gives China global strike and is the purpose of this programme or any other long range bomber

Triad doctrine will never involve fighter jet to drop nuclear war.
Triad doctrine is strategic doctrine, hence require strategic bomber.

Wow ... a H-20 concept with folding tails? How likely is this? Is this realistic in any way or just another fancy and futuristic fan-art?

(Image via @pupu-2012 from Weibo)

1615972186155.png

Last edited:
A report on China’s new, upcoming bomber paints a picture of a big, stealthy plane capable of flying halfway across the Pacific, laden with up to 45 tons of bombs. The bomber would supplement and eventually replace the H-6, a 1950s-era design that China has steadily upgraded over the decades.
The H-20 stealth bomber is expected to be unveiled very soon this year. Many images of the bomber have been floating around for a while, the one below is believed to be the correct one that just surfaced today.
1621019579337.png

A few realtime images also surfaced recently.
1621019698822.png

1621019737226.png

Back
Top Bottom