What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

This is just an opinion and pure speculation as no one knew about the real capability of the secretive H-20 yet.
.:coffee::cheers:

Example of another biased and hopeless opinion.
I think the poster, striver44, just played out with sarcasm without applying the marking /s :P to not spoil the fun

The H-20 for its very nature as a strategic asset, moreover as part of the nuke triad, will be much classified more than the many other assets. Relevant info will be revealed publicly in time in future on the need to know basis and via various indirect references. I won't be surprised that during its early years there will be scarce info on this aircraft.

The guesstimate OSINT will be the name of the game in town :D

View attachment 694383
another Minnie Chan (?) from South China Morning Post (the famous anti-chinese media in hong kong)
they are asian female reporters without much knowledge of arms development;
I wish South China Morning Post employs expertise reporters
No discrimination, but women are less suitable for military stuff in most cases. They are not military guy in their heart.

Wow ... look what briefly appeared in the latest PLAAF recruitment video

Even if it looks like a CG ig is anyway the most recent official 'hint' of the H-20.

Eq-ki-kVoAcnIoU.jpeg
Eq-kjPOU0AQV0jQ.jpeg
Screenshot_20210105-164213.jpg

hopefully its not a Z20 style total rip off and they have done some serious design work themselves
Why would it be? The only reason why the Z-20 was a large ripoff was because the PLAGF was so satisfied with the UH-60 in the first place. It wasn't because they couldn't design another medium transport helicopter you know.

hopefully its not a Z20 style total rip off and they have done some serious design work themselves

C'mon dude. They don't make weapons for catwalk in parade. They make weapons for war.

As long as your enemy have good design, why not?
Anyway, Z-20 have some major difference from UH-60, not completely same design.

Just like US following China. Copying Digital Camo on their Tanks
Eqq4vHgXcAESXM2.jpeg
Eqq4vHgXIAApJUa.jpeg

Like I said, if your enemy have good design. Why not get some inspiration from them.

Eqr-S4jUwAAj5_b.jpeg

And sometimes, turn out more deadly

Not true. The flying wing design have been known since the 1920s. All major aviation powers back then were experimenting with the flying wing to varying degrees.
Yes you're right Northrop company was studying flying WinG design since early to mid 20s

kinda makes you wonder how scary of a superpower Nazi Germany would have been had they actually won the war.
Agree. Hitler really messed up Germany. If he had been a bit more level headed, patient and more diplomatic, then Germany will probably have emerged a superpower along with the US. The Soviets would have had it more difficult and probably be in a secondary role I think.

Back
Top Bottom