What's new

Long-range stealth bomber under development in China

You are correct. Just ask him for a photo of LCA flying with kaveri engine , be it prototype of operation engine. We will eat back our words.
While just Google ws-10 engine. You can easily find proof and photo of J-10B fitted with WS-10 flying and powering in the skies.
So that is the different between Indian and China.

I think Kaveri engine is already put aside for any further development
It is unfit for their lca tejas ( a 3rd gen fighter -western standard) which is just better than mig 21

About Jet engine , We do have great achievement , but the quality is still far away from US engine.

well I still congratulate our people on reaching this great level despite all the blockade embargoes!
The usa and russia have soft landed on the moon some 4 decades ago but that dont stop us from trying and advancing our space technologies now and into the future

About Car engine , I just want to say , the So-called indigenous engine tech is imported from foreign company, we are only the producers.

We were behind in car / engine productions but that doesnt mean we should have a guilty feeling of not going further first through joint ventures and then do it on our own for better engines

Last edited:
I think Kaveri engine is already put aside for any further development
It is unfit for their lca tejas ( a 3rd gen fighter -western standard) which is just better than mig 21

well I still congratulate our people on reaching this great level despite all the blockade embargoes!
The usa and russia have soft landed on the moon some 4 decades ago but that dont stop us from trying and advancing our space technologies now and into the future

We were behind in car / engine productions but that doesnt mean we should have a guilty feeling of not going further first through joint ventures and then do it on our own for better engines

exactly !

The more embargoes , the stronger we are !!

We have great achievement at every field which foreign country try to blockade us!

Mao Zedong is really a great Man !

I do not want to argue with you such brilliant people , just baidu "奇瑞发动机"

Tell me about how did QR get the Tech.

And how many cars use indigenous car engine on the road of China.

At last , use toothbrush to clear your filthy mouth please.

I'm quite familiar with the development of the Qirui car engine. They indeed induct some engines from abroud, but they have developed their own engines, too. Moreover, we also develope engine for arobat totally by ourself, such as WZ-9
Speak out the truth does not mean dirty words. Just tell others the truth. Idiot is idot, No offense.

I'm quite familiar with the development of the Qirui car engine. They indeed induct some engines from abroud, but they have developed their own engines, too. Moreover, we also develope engine for arobat totally by ourself, such as WZ-9
Speak out the truth does not mean dirty words. Just tell others the truth. Idiot is idot, No offense.

Really ?

So tell me the engine type which you said QR export to Japan please !

Is it your so called self design indigenous engine ?

Answer my question please , brilliant man.

Really ?

Engine exported to Japan is SQR372. Actually I made a mistake. Almost all of Qirui's engine isn't inducted from abroad, but are made indigeous, just with some technich support from AVL, and this is why they have the brand and proprietary intellectual property rights

Really ?

By the way,you still need find a papa for WZ-9 to prove your intellect, becuase you said "even" do not have indigeous car engine. Good luck!

Last edited:
Engine exported to Japan is SQR372. Actually I made a mistake. Almost all of Qirui's engine isn't inducted from abroad, but all of its engine are indigeous, just with some technich support from AVL, and this is why they have the brand and proprietary intellectual property rights

By the way,you still need find a papa for WZ-9 to prove your intellect, becuase you said "even" do not have indigeous car engine. Good luck!
Fair enough !

All I want to say is the AVL support is critical , it is the key . And WZ-9 is not car engine ,right ?

On the other hand, Most of the cars in china are using foreign engine or foreign tech indigenous engine , is that true ?

Fair enough !

All I want to say is the AVL support is critical , it is the key . And WZ-9 is not car engine ,right ?

On the other hand, Most of the cars in china are using foreign engine or foreign tech indigenous engine , is that true ?

How do you know which part is critical, and which is not? Have you involved in the development? Moreover, with technich support from abroad does not mean it is not indigeous.
Everybody can understand what you mean by using word "even". So try hard to find a papa for WZ-9

How do you know which part is critical, and which is not? Have you involved in the development? Moreover, with technich support from abroad does not mean it is not indigeous.
Everybody can understand what you mean by using word "even". So try hard to find a papa for WZ-9

Import tech and assemble line is not critical ???

Most of the important parts are produced by foreign companies like CROSS HULLER, it is not critical ?

I say indigenous means it is 100% self design self produce , not only assemble.

About WZ-9 ,again , it is Jet engine , not car engine , find the papa yourself please.

I hate to see these 2 idiots are still fighting for an off topic discussion and what are you guys proving on an international forum?

0*8qMm_ZuA_u8xv1PZ.jpeg

The above images, dug up online by China aviation expert Andreas Rupprecht, are the first public glimpse of what could Beijing’s future stealth bomber.

True, those are just plastic and computer-generated models you’re looking at. But in the past, models of new Chinese warplanes have appeared shortly before full-scale, working prototypes.

Case in point: the J-31, Beijing’s answer to America’s F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. Models of the twin-engine stealth fighter appeared at trade shows years before the actual J-31 took off on its debut flight last fall.

Many of China’s new drones also began as trade-show display models before evolving into working hardware. Which is not to say there aren’t also plenty of totally fanciful Chinese weapons concepts floating around.

0*xySuQKIJ0XCXzzYa.jpeg

For sure, the shape of this alleged stealth bomber is intriguing. It seems to share design elements with several older U.S. planes, including the recently-retired F-117 Nighthawk and the YF-23, a 1990s-vintage fighter demonstrator that lost a flyoff against the YF-22, which later became today’s F-22 Raptor.

China acquired pieces of an F-117 after one was shot down over Serbia in 1999. Beijing’s spies got data on the U.S. Air Force’s B-2 stealth bomber from a turncoat defense contractor. More recently, Chinese hackers have also stolen blueprints of the F-35.

The apparent Chinese stealth bomber could be Beijing’s answer to the new Russian PAK-DA as well as to the U.S. Air Force’s B-2, which has been in frontline use for 20 years. But in contrast to these rival subsonic planes, the Chinese design could be optimized for supersonic flight. Hence the highly-swept wings.

In any event, China is working a lot on stealth planes. There’s the J-31 and the three-year-old J-20, both of which are prototypes for radar-evading dogfighters. A third developmental stealth fighter is rumored to exist somewhere within China’s vast state-owned aerospace industry.

And a few hours before the U.S. Navy launched its X-47B unmanned combat air vehicle demonstrator off the deck of an aircraft carrier for the first time, images of China’s first weaponized stealth drone appeared on the Chinese Internet.

Back
Top Bottom