What's new

Chinese might face internal problems and disintegrate

As I said before. There are more predictions about US and China disintegration or crashing than all the rest combine. Actually, I believe that the rest of the countries in the world have no such prediction about them disintegrate or crashing. China and the US are popular choices for obvious reasons.

Go and read history because you have no clue. China is highly fragmented society with very different people. From what I heard from Chinese people, a Chinese in the north, can't understand a Chinese in the south, and that also counts from west to east.
Perhaps we do not understand their dialect. but we chinese speak or understand Mandarin.Communication is not a problem for chinese.chinas mediea use Mandarin,you have no choice since you born.you even dont know how chinese language work.

Many democratic countries have another political party, the military is

Because of communism China has the current growth speed and independent foreign policy. Does India have an independent foreign policy? Not a chance. Why? Because all your political parties and leaders are bought and paid by the CIA. They serve the interests of the American empire first and second their own self-interest and only after that comes the Indian people.

There are dozens of democracies in this world that are vastly more corrupt, poor and backward than us and one of them is India. I think many rational Indians would admit this privately.

As i said communism will stay in China until it can give each and everything it can to the people of China after that it will be the choice of the people of China whether to be with it or choose anything else....you can't compare the corruption in your country with others the actual data is never available....
CIA paid us :lol: yeah they are paying us since our independence to develop a mutual trustworthy relation with the USSR

Back
Top Bottom