What's new

Chinese junk? Latest fighter plane from People's Army ticketed for exp

I would say f-22 is the biggest joke in the short human's air-force history. It ever was Superpower's America dream ---- it will always be a dream, 100% approved.

1) It had been stopped at 187. No one will do that if it's really good, however expensive it is;

2) They demolished the product line even before F-35 works;

3) They even want to spend trillions $$$ on those problematic F-35. Uncle Sam knows even a fatty duck is still better than a lame duck.

4) F-22s are not allowed to export. People will only do that when they knows its really useless.

5) F-22 even cannot fight -- it never fought. Would you spend $100M on a 1000' TV with an agreement not watching it?

6) They're rushing to debut 6th generation fighter -- for their 5th are totally a story-talker.

F-22, Liar!!!

The F-22 will end up as another F-117. F-117 was hyped up about how awesome it was and the first decent opposition it had, it got shot down.

The Yankees are masters at hyping and marketing. It is to keep countries depended on their technology and false sense of superiority. No one has ever seen it in combat but automatically everyone just gives it the 'best fighter in the world' tag. That's all due to brilliant marketing and hype.

In the Vietnam war, dozens of Yankee fighters were shot down by the North Vietnamese SAMs.

It's the same thing in war. The hype around how untouchable the Yankee military was completely shredded to bits when the People's Volunteer Army kicked the Yankees all the way from the China-North Korean border all the way back to South Korea. This was apparently the 'best military in the world' armed with the 'best technology' and 'biggest defence budget'.

The Yankees do this with their brands too. They say how their brands such as Apple is so far advanced than Samsung. It's all hype and marketing with subtle propaganda.

Apparently everyone knows how awesome the F-22 performs despite very limited information on it yet they know how the J-20 is 'inferior' to the F-22 despite not having the info.

Most Asians have a massive inferiority complex to the white man. Guys like Sherminator and Oscar are Asians and have been brainwashed how 'mighty' the white race is.
Anything from the white man is automatically given best marks.

This is why despite the Yankees killing millions of innocent Vietnamese, raping thousands of Viet women and dropping agent orange in Vietnam causing grotesque deformities in new born babies, the Viets still love the Yankees.

Same thing for Pakistan. Despite Yankee drones killing thousands of innocent civilians and dozens of Pakistani soldiers, they still love the Yankees. The Yankees don't even apologise yet the Pakistanis allow the Yankees to violate their sovereignty and allow them to kill children like its nothing.

That's all down to inferiority complex, they value their people's lives lower than the white man. Unless this white worshipping attitude changes among Asians, we will remain mere slaves to the white man for centuries.

The F-22 will end up as another F-117. F-117 was hyped up about how awesome it was and the first decent opposition it had, it got shot down.

The Yankees are masters at hyping and marketing. It is to keep countries depended on their technology and false sense of superiority. No one has ever seen it in combat but automatically everyone just gives it the 'best fighter in the world' tag. That's all due to brilliant marketing and hype.

In the Vietnam war, dozens of Yankee fighters were shot down by the North Vietnamese SAMs.

It's the same thing in war. The hype around how untouchable the Yankee military was completely shredded to bits when the People's Volunteer Army kicked the Yankees all the way from the China-North Korean border all the way back to South Korea. This was apparently the 'best military in the world' armed with the 'best technology' and 'biggest defence budget'.

The Yankees do this with their brands too. They say how their brands such as Apple is so far advanced than Samsung. It's all hype and marketing with subtle propaganda.

Apparently everyone knows how awesome the F-22 performs despite very limited information on it yet they know how the J-20 is 'inferior' to the F-22 despite not having the info.

Most Asians have a massive inferiority complex to the white man. Guys like Sherminator and Oscar are Asians and have been brainwashed how 'mighty' the white race is.
Anything from the white man is automatically given best marks.

This is why despite the Yankees killing millions of innocent Vietnamese, raping thousands of Viet women and dropping agent orange in Vietnam causing grotesque deformities in new born babies, the Viets still love the Yankees.

Same thing for Pakistan. Despite Yankee drones killing thousands of innocent civilians and dozens of Pakistani soldiers, they still love the Yankees. The Yankees don't even apologise yet the Pakistanis allow the Yankees to violate their sovereignty and allow them to kill children like its nothing.

That's all down to inferiority complex, they value their people's lives lower than the white man. Unless this white worshipping attitude changes among Asians, we will remain mere slaves to the white man for centuries.

Yes, this is very true of Asian culture. Why is that? China gave Korea and Japan its culture, yet these two countries are not too friendly towards China. US dropped two atomic bombs in Japan killing 300,000 people and Japanese embrace American culture.

That is why I posted that "China's response to Daiyu Islands was very unimpressive." Asians only fear power. I think if China dropped one nuclear bomb in Japan, Japanese will worship Chinese.

FOXNEWS...

@Zarvan dear. Do me a favor and never post anything from Fox ever again. I don't want to lose any more IQ points.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny that some overseas Pakistanis criticising China when without us Pakistan would most likely have no military and be a colony of India.

It's all well and good for them to use our money and weapons to fund their country but they want to bash us too.

If you don't like our weapons, go buy it from your masters in the US, heck buy it from Russia. If you can't get it from them, I'm sure India will give you some superior weapons.

It's the same crap we get regarding civilian goods. They like to bash us but continue to buy them. If you don't like it and want better quality, pay higher price and get it. If not, shut your mouth and deal with it!

bro he is a flase flager

@gambit,what do you have to say/
Easy...Everything he said...Can be applied against the PLA a hundred fold.

If the F-22 is bad because it never been in combat, then what does that make the entire PLAAF? Outright sh1tty? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
However, you do have to admit, what do western media try to paint the Chinese military industry? When they say "copy" they mean we are idiots who can't make anything. Anything and everything they must find something similar to say that this is based on it.
You can interpret what 'the media' said any way you wish. I have my interpretation of it and it is much kinder than yours. I have said it many times before that there is nothing wrong with copying an established work if the desire is to rapidly advance one's own.

I admit for us to advance as much as we did, it's impossible not to copy, but it is impossible to copy everything. Most of the internal components must be designed in house because it can't be copied without the people who were first involved in the design process.

Or else software maintenance wouldn't cost as much as it does. I would know.

We designed the missiles, the radar, the engine, this and that, pretty much all but the appearance of the fighter. IT doesn't mean original but it does mean that we are capable of an individual effort.
I look at it this way...

If the Chinese engineers copied the Flankedsteak's airframe, most likely they copied as much as possible the architectural layout of the entire avionics system as well, that includes any mechanical linkages, if any, in the flight controls system, the radar package, the navigation, and electronic countermeasures. It make perfect sense to do so. Any gap can be developed indigenously.

Now on to F-22, is our J-20 somewhat similar? Sure, but some media makes it sound like we stole a F-22 and then paint it black and call it J-20. When in fact even the outward appearance is not a copy. IT has similarities, but it also has differences.

In fact by the looks of it, the mission may not be the same.

With all these differences, people keep calling it a copy would you be happy?
I have said it many times before, the J-20 is based upon, not a copy, of the MIG 1.44 and it incorporated post F-117 RCS control methods and tactics.

You were mad just because people made a even more ridicules claim that somehow stealth don't work in rain.
Mad? No. Amused is more like it. More so at the intellectual dishonesty of many people that after I presented indisputable technical arguments as to why they are wrong, they persists in perpetuating what has been debunked.

I wouldn't have cared who said it, IF this had been public knowledge and all he did was making a comment.

But these people are making predictions that even people in the know can't.

The J-20 and J-31 has no engine and is still under development. How can these people know if these will enter production and how they will work when even we don't? Anything can still change at this point.

I'm not saying they are not qualified, I'm saying they are not God, they can't see the future, or maybe they can, I don't know.

On the 1 in a million that it is right, it is not because they are smart or in the know it's because there's only so many possibilities with a fighter that somebody is bound to be right about something.

Would you consider that news?
Direct this to your fellow Chinese who have no problems making pronouncements about things they know nothing of.

If the F-22 is bad because it never been in combat, then what does that make the entire PLAAF? Outright sh1tty? :lol:

That's nothing to do with PLA. PLA did not involved in any war in past 30 years.

Lady raptor just missed around 20+ wars.

The truth: It can be shot down. Once it's down, say, in Libya or Iraq, everything is finished. Money is gone, game is over.

Anyway, I got 6 strong points. To be a saver, you mistook 1, bypassed 5.

Never heard of the Raptor Cough ? The F-22 is making America's best pilot sick and even a handful have died just flying that plane. And what about the fact that the plane needs 24 to 30 hours maintenance for every one flying hour ? How are you going to go to war with a plane like that ?

And you didn't anwser my question about your military carreer in a previous post. What did you do in the military ? What rank did you held ? How long have you been in the military ? And how long was that ago ? Considering your constant harping on and on about the fact that you were in the military it would be interesting for everyone here to know a bit more about your carreer in the military.

Air Force to Stealth Fighter Pilots: Get Used to Coughing Fits | Danger Room | Wired.com

Lockheed's F-22 Raptor – a maintenance nightmare

Then again, it is difficult to judge how far China has looked into RCS measures including materials by judging its members here(or otherwise). The internal socio-political conditions in China in my opinion are not conducive for even ex-servicemen to come online and talk of their experiences from a purely "dailty-grind" perspective; so talking about what they worked on or did not is definitely out of the question. Many Chinese students who were part of my class created their first Facebook accounts when they landed abroad.
And I have stressed that many many many many many times over.

I have demonstrated, with indisputable technical sources and logical reasoning, that in radar detection and RCS control, many things are counter-intuitive and defies conventional wisdom and popular beliefs. The Chinese members simply refused to listen.

Long story short, it would be imprudent to say(although nationalism and Jingoism gets the best of many) that the Chinese designs are at par with the F-22 or F-35 simply based on the fact that they aren't the original innovators into the design and hence lack behind in "created" knowledge. But it would also be imprudent to discard that they may have reached a level equal to(or better)than the F-117 or Tacit Blue programs.
THAT I highly doubt. But I am open to correction should the data be available, or at least hinted at it. The F-117's average RCS is still a secret. Whatever that is in the public domain are pure speculations, albeit some are reasonably educated ones.

Never heard of the Raptor Cough ? The F-22 is making America's best pilot sick and even a handful have died just flying that plane. And what about the fact that the plane needs 24 to 30 hours maintenance for every one flying hour ? How are you going to go to war with a plane like that ?

And you didn't anwser my question about your military carreer in a previous post. What did you do in the military ? What rank did you held ? How long have you been in the military ? And how long was that ago ? Considering your constant harping on and on about the fact that you were in the military it would be interesting for everyone here to know a bit more about your carreer in the military.

Air Force to Stealth Fighter Pilots: Get Used to Coughing Fits | Danger Room | Wired.com

Lockheed's F-22 Raptor – a maintenance nightmare

Sherminator doesn't want to answer nor show any pics because he never was in the military.

Regarding the F-22, well respected Rachel Maddow busted the myth of the 'invincibility' of the F-22.

So far (03OCT, 2013), the promised mighty F-22 is No.1 widow maker at catalog "fighter-aircraft-prototype-to-priority-of-a-war".

Even LCA is far better.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't F-117 detected and shot down by obsolete Yugoslav air defense? :yay:
You are not wrong.

But the larger truth is that NATO flew 30-something THOUSANDS sorties over Yugoslavia, of which, the F-117 contributed over 800 sorties. So why is it that only one F-117 got shot down? The B-2 flew over 60 sorties from continental US (CONUS) and not one B-2 lost. Why not? If whatever it was that Zoltan Dani did was soooooooo good, why, out of the entire air campaign, one one F-16 and one F-117 lost?

Two aircrafts shot out of over 30,000 thousands sorties is not an air defense combat record to boast about at the bar.

That's nothing to do with PLA. PLA did not involved in any war in past 30 years.
Sure it does. Armies do not fight on empty hands, right? So whatever equipment they have are usually associated with the combat record that army have.

The reality is that the PLAAF is far inferior to the US air forces, and by that I mean the USAF, USN, and even US Army aviation.

Lady raptor just missed around 20+ wars.

The truth: It can be shot down. Once it's down, say, in Libya or Iraq, everything is finished. Money is gone, game is over.

Anyway, I got 6 strong points. To be a saver, you mistook 1, bypassed 5.
You got nothing but hot air. Just like all the other Chinese here.

I don't believe the army official explanation of the fail-success of F-117.

Do you?

Sure it does. Armies do not fight on empty hands, right? So whatever equipment they have are usually associated with the combat record that army have.

The reality is that the PLAAF is far inferior to the US air forces, and by that I mean the USAF, USN, and even US Army aviation.

You got nothing but hot air. Just like all the other Chinese here.

At least I never did a personal attack.

You made F-22 for fight. F-22 are born to kill, not for show.

However you followed the official explanation, it's excuse only.

6 points remained.

Back
Top Bottom