What's new

Chinese Huawei launches India's first 4G smartphone

kkacer

BANNED
Reaction score
http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/10/17/1017110011234.JPG

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/10/17/1017111320202.JPG

17, Oct

GURGAON: Chinese Huawei, the world largest telecom manufacturer announced Ascend P1 LTE, India's first 4G smartphone. The phone can handle high speed data on the LTE network and voice calls on the underlying 3G network using circuit switched voice fall back (CSFB) technology.

"With this new device consumers in India will have the choice of enjoying high-speed mobile broadband experience using an LTE smartphone."

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/huawei-launches-lte-handset-in-india-/191535/on

Chinese is so friendly :tup: India can't live without products from China :china:

Looks nice. whats the spec and cost???
Thanks to China for bringing 3G in our country. waiting for them to come with 4G also.:tup:

Chinese is so friendly :tup: India can't live without products from China :china:

If the products of the company are good and the price is right, they will do well. We have a lot of products from around the world and we do not have a few of the products but we do sadly still live.

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/10/17/1017110011234.JPG

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/10/17/1017111320202.JPG

17, Oct

GURGAON: Chinese Huawei, the world largest telecom manufacturer announced Ascend P1 LTE, India's first 4G smartphone. The phone can handle high speed data on the LTE network and voice calls on the underlying 3G network using circuit switched voice fall back (CSFB) technology.

"With this new device consumers in India will have the choice of enjoying high-speed mobile broadband experience using an LTE smartphone."

Huawei launches LTE handset in India

If you are a true Chinese patriot you"ll post this thread 3 more times.

Go!

One good thing about Huawei is that they develops their own in-house SoC, which is used on their high-end phone and tablet.

If the products of the company are good and the price is right, they will do well. We have a lot of products from around the world and we do not have a few of the products but we do sadly still live.
Your software is good. Do not be sad.

they are also investing in R&D...

SHANGHAI: Despite uncertainties in the telecom sector, Chinese equipment maker Huawei will invest $ 2 billion over the next four years in India as it looks to aggressively market consumer devices and set up global R&D centre in the country.

The company, which clocked $ 1.5 billion in revenues from India in 2011-12, is also betting big on the roll out of 4G LTE services in India and is targeting more than 50 per cent share of the contracts coming i

Huawei to invest $2 billion in India; set up global R&D centre - Economic Times

One good thing about Huawei is that they develops their own in-house SoC, which is used on their high-end phone and tablet.
Blatantly lying are you now ? Huawei Ascend P1 LTE
China only produces MIPS based processors that too for domestic consumption only ! They have nothing in the x86 or ARM space ! If you're making things up try to be a little more creative next time before someone calls your bluff :wave:

Blatantly lying are you now ? Huawei Ascend P1 LTE
China only produces MIPS based processors that too for domestic consumption only ! They have nothing in the x86 or ARM space ! If you're making things up try to be a little more creative next time before someone calls your bluff :wave:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wasn't even talking about the Ascend P1, which it's not even a high end phone. Maybe most Indians consider it to be a high end device, but not us, sorry.

Huawei announces in-house quad core ARM SoC

Mediapad 10 FHD

and lmao at the ones who thanked your post

Oh you mean this ?
There is nothing in there that suggests it isn't a reference ARM cortex A9 core ! Yay way to go in order to score a moot point :toast_sign:

You're trying hard aren't you.

Clicking on the "Specification" tab isn't so hard to do isn't it? Let me help you.

9k6zae.jpg

It's not the first time that GSMARENA don't have the right stuffs inside.

You're trying hard aren't you.

Clicking on the "Specification" tab isn't so hard to do isn't it? Let me help you.
Yes I am but hey you can't fault me for that, besides this debate was about the 4G phone initially wasn't it ? Just so you know this is what an in-house SoC is like, FYI the circle you've marked only tells you the ARM arch it employs not the fact that its made in CN or not !

Yes I am but hey you can't fault me for that, besides this debate was about the 4G phone initially wasn't it ? Just so you know this is what an in-house SoC is like, FYI the circle you've marked only tells you the ARM arch it employs not the fact that its made in CN or not !

You couldn't get worst can you? You're the one who's accusing me of lying about China making it's own chip.

So is this the typical Indian denial everyone's talking about?

HiSilicon Announces K3V2 Quad-core Application Processor

Another proof of the Mediapad 10 FHD is using the K3V2

Lastly, by your silly logic, this is what you should have in order to be called a space program :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You couldn't get worst can you? You're the one who's accusing me of lying about China making it's own chip.

So is this the typical Indian denial everyone's talking about?

HiSilicon Announces K3V2 Quad-core Application Processor

Lastly, by your silly logic, this is what you should have in order to be called a space program :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well I stand corrected :sad:
Anyways back to point there is nothing which suggests to me that it isn't a reference Cortex A9 chip(which can be ordered in bulk) btw that fancy A.I.PS is just hogwash cause Tegra 3 has had something similar for over a year now !
I'm not convinced about the in-house part as it involves designing the chip not fabrication & I can't see how Huawei is doing the former or even the latter :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom