What's new

Chinese Huawei launches India's first 4G smartphone

@cirr

The Xiaomi Phone 2 smoked the Newman with only $60 more, the S4 Pro APQ8064 chip it uses is a LOT faster than the Exynos 4412.

Xiaomi

But what I'm really interested in is the Oppo Find 5, which also uses the APQ8064 chip, and it has a 5-inch 1080P display with 440ppi (ridiculously high imo). Much better than the SG3 at a much lower price too.

Oppo

20121011015417473.jpg

20121011015615480.jpg

20121011015533306.jpg

@djsjs

Looking forward for that Oppo Find 5, here's some more pics.

oppo-find-5-beauty1.jpg

oppo-find-5-beauty2.jpg

oppo-find-5-beauty3.jpg

Oppo Find 5 Jelly Bean 1080P beauty, new details
Some sick specs are packed into this Oppo :tup:

What's better is that Huawei's coming up with a 6.1 incher that has some serious specs too, more sicker than the Oppo Find 5. It's rival is the Galaxy Note II, and it's equipped with a in-house k3V3 cpu clocked at 1.8Ghz, rumored to be a Cortex based A15. :tup:

Huawei Ascend Mate comes next year, 6.1″ Full HD and 1.8 GHz quad core in tow

Very Nice looking phone...is it real?

@4G service......How come China did not go to its all weather friend to provide 4G service

it is oppo find 5
about 4g,we design TD-LTE standard, and trial operations in some of our cities.i think it will be all over the world in several years.

The prob is Chinese have created image for themselves by copying and producing cheap imitation electronics that any sane man would think twice before putting a good chunk of money for chinese phone...
i was planning to buy lenovo laptop ...but when i came to know its a chinese company.... i dropped the idea and bought ASUS

i know everything is made in china but just they still have to create a brand image

though lenovo is doing good business and personally liked there product ..but just couldn't make the final leap:wave:

your personal diatribe doesnt have any effect on the mighty Lenovo. Haters are going to hate. You just miss the boat and we dont feel regret about it:

Lenovo Beats HP To Become Top PC Maker

Sky News – Thu, Oct 11, 2012

you do realize the China india trade is almost $100 billion. no amount of friendship is going to circumvent that .

Let's see how China-india bilateral trade go! It is all suppy and demand - the basic motive of economics

i think no one help anybody but themselves... Huawei is selling to make MONEY. It will sell to martians also if it is profitable. So Huawei is eager to come here and earn in the trillion dollars indian market.

but yes definately good trade relations do help to improve relations overall somewhat.

Huawei also helps to upgrade the quality of lives of the people living @ the places of goods sold

China who is the friend of Pakistan is giving them new technologies in various fields for the betterment of the same people who consider them both as their enemies. How shameful isnt it..

There is no shame about it! we are not selling missiles or tanks to india!
Relax! it is all about business!

Very Nice looking phone...is it real?

@4G service......How come China did not go to its all weather friend to provide 4G service

I am sure Pakistan will be one of the market to get equipped with this technology. They have the infrastructure adaptable for 4Gs to work on which is not as easy as buying a handset!

@cirr

The Xiaomi Phone 2 smoked the Newman with only $60 more, the S4 Pro APQ8064 chip it uses is a LOT faster than the Exynos 4412.

Xiaomi

But what I'm really interested in is the Oppo Find 5, which also uses the APQ8064 chip, and it has a 5-inch 1080P display with 440ppi (ridiculously high imo). Much better than the SG3 at a much lower price too.

Oppo

Xiaomi phone 2 cost 317$

mi2_topPhoto_01.jpg

m2bg12181606.jpg

mi2_prop_con_02_1.jpg

mi2_prop_con_01_1.jpg

mi2_prop_con_03_1.jpg

mi2_prop_con_04_1_2.gif

mi2_prop_con_05_1.jpg

Further proof that India lacks intel capability. THe US has made it a security issue to stop Hauwei from entering strategic projects while India submits to Corporations like TATa coz its cheaper for them to do business......what a bunch of corrupt morons....

@xuxu1457 Xiaomi's direction is great, their phones carries the best price/performance bargain in the globe. Their MIUI rom is known to be the best rom out there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Further proof that India lacks intel capability. THe US has made it a security issue to stop Hauwei from entering strategic projects while India submits to Corporations like TATa coz its cheaper for them to do business......what a bunch of corrupt morons....

India lifted the ban for Huawei a month after banning them. Huawei invited India to audit the company which India did, and found nothing.

So yea, it's either India's officials are stupid or corrupted.

India lifts ban on Chinese telecom vendors

Back
Top Bottom