Xiaomi phone 2 cost 317$

mi2_topPhoto_01.jpg

m2bg12181606.jpg

mi2_prop_con_02_1.jpg

mi2_prop_con_01_1.jpg

mi2_prop_con_03_1.jpg

mi2_prop_con_04_1_2.gif

mi2_prop_con_05_1.jpg
No offence but for this price I'd rather get a HTC or Samsung. Unless it costs in the range of $150-200 it's not an attractive offer.

For me anyway.

Nice phones....kindly post prices of them too along wit specs. Lazy to search on net. :D

You can get a HTC or Samsung with half of Xiaomi's muscle for the same price.

but samsung and HTC are more reliable. and in INDIA as a rule we always purchase costlier stuff which comes with warranty only even if it is way costlier than non-warranty stuff, just for peace of mind . cheaper only when it is throw away cheap .

To be honest, I'm not really a TCL fan (don't hate me on this one), but kudos to their water prove design xD

I'm more into Huawei, Oppo, and Xiaomi. Just wanted to state this first, gotta defend my territory ya know :P

but samsung and HTC are more reliable. and in INDIA as a rule we always purchase costlier stuff which comes with warranty only even if it is way costlier than non-warranty stuff, just for peace of mind . cheaper only when it is throw away cheap .

Agreed, same goes to the Chinese. Xiaomi isn't bad either when it comes to reliability, there's a reason why they're one of the biggest phone manufacture in China now. It's pretty crazy considering Xiaomi is just a few years old company.

Was just about to say so somthing similar. I'd rather pay a bit more for peace of mind and quality. The Chinese still have a long way to go to convince me and most of the world they can deliver quality and not just quantity. I've had friends who have bought Chinese knock-offs of IPads and iPods before and whilst from a metre away they looked really good the second you get your hands on the product you can see why they cost a fraction of the price.

Was just about to say so somthing similar. I'd rather pay a bit more for peace of mind and quality. The Chinese still have a long way to go to convince me and most of the world they can deliver quality and not just quantity. I've had friends who have bought Chinese knock-offs of IPads and iPods before and whilst from a metre away they looked really good the second you get your hands on the product you can see why they cost a fraction of the price.

I agree with you to a certain extent. The Made-in-China image is pretty much tarnished by the small companies that makes knockoffs to make quick profits. I too hate those companies mainly because of the negative views it brings toward China.

But when you're looking at companies like Lenovo, Huawei, Oppo, heck even our space program, the quality is there. What happens is that there are still a lot of those small knockoff companies in China that's trashing China's image everyday, all they care is $. As long as those knockoff companies are alive, Made-in-China will always look bad.

China handsets can compete with the best quality worldwide; including after sales service! india consumers are highly stratified like any other places in the world.

To be honest, I'm not really a TCL fan (don't hate me on this one), but kudos to their water prove design xD

I'm more into Huawei, Oppo, and Xiaomi. Just wanted to state this first, gotta defend my territory ya know :P

I dont blame you! But TCL is not a pushover! I have just posted some great Made-in-China products. That's all!

I agree with you to a certain extent. The Made-in-China image is pretty much tarnished by the small companies that makes knockoffs to make quick profits. I too hate those companies mainly because of the negative views it brings toward China.

But when you're looking at companies like Lenovo, Huawei, Oppo, heck even our space program, the quality is there. What happens is that there are still a lot of those small knockoff companies in China that's trashing China's image everyday, all they care is $. As long as those knockoff companies are alive, Made-in-China will always look bad.

No doubt- good points made, solid argument. But images are forged over decades and generations so it is a matter of time.

And yes those cowboys who cut every corner imaginable need to be taken out because if you continuously hear stories of lead pant on toys or sub-standard tech and the like then all the work of be "good guys" who make the quality products is going to be undone.

The consumers have to evaluate themselves. It is not always the suppliers to be blamed. Sub-standard goods will be knocked out of their positions by the invisible hands over time! This theory applies everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom