What's new

Chinese Huawei launches India's first 4G smartphone

I just post the news, some indians can't face the fact

I love Chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some month back huawei offered good discount for the employees on their products.. still didnt saw any one buying that.... :P

speaking about market share... during the cdma era [reliance and tata] .. all their handsets are manufactured by huawei but sold in operators name...

ps :my self worked with huawei for 5 years and switched the job 3 weeks back :)

Good for both Huawei and India, nothing to be proud of right here, really. It's just business after all.

One thing I like about Huawei is that they have their own in-house SoC. One of their chip, the K3V2 is used on some of their high end phones and tablets. The K3V2 is an ARM based, Cortex 9 quadcore, clocked from 1.2 to 1.4Ghz. What makes the K3V2 special is it's great price/performance ratio.

some month back huawei offered good discount for the employees on their products.. still didnt saw any one buying that.... :P

speaking about market share... during the cdma era [reliance and tata] .. all their handsets are manufactured by huawei but sold in operators name...

ps :my self worked with huawei for 5 years and switched the job 3 weeks back :)

heard it makes u work like a labors ? no offence:|

The prob is Chinese have created image for themselves by copying and producing cheap imitation electronics that any sane man would think twice before putting a good chunk of money for chinese phone...
i was planning to buy lenovo laptop ...but when i came to know its a chinese company.... i dropped the idea and bought ASUS

i know everything is made in china but just they still have to create a brand image

though lenovo is doing good business and personally liked there product ..but just couldn't make the final leap:wave:

At least he doesn't have to deal with hunger like the other 2/3 of Indians are dealing each day.

kids like you can take a hike.. I don't give two hoots to random rants .. anyways, it's the truth, Huawei has the lowest pay in the industry.

A Chinese company launches smart phone in India. What is funny about that? :disagree: :lol:

kids like you can take a hike.. I don't give two hoots to random rants .. anyways, it's the truth, Huawei has the lowest pay in the industry.

In India, yes.

A Chinese company launches smart phone in India. What is funny about that? :disagree: :lol:

It wasn't meant to be funny initially. But you can laugh at those Indian members here that claimed how "made in China"s are not welcomed in India.

When for example:
Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India

How ZTE, Huawei are hitting European rivals hard in India

In India, yes.

It wasn't meant to be funny initially. But you can laugh at those Indian members here that claimed how "made in China"s are not welcomed in India.

When for example:
Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India

How ZTE, Huawei are hitting European rivals hard in India

That because most of the Indian does not know they are Chinese. Business is about marketing.

But the funny side is what is it doing here, in this section? Such little thing.... makes it funny.

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/10/17/1017111320202.JPG

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/10/17/1017110011234.JPG

17, Oct

GURGAON: Chinese Huawei, the world largest telecom manufacturer announced Ascend P1 LTE, India's first 4G smartphone. The phone can handle high speed data on the LTE network and voice calls on the underlying 3G network using circuit switched voice fall back (CSFB) technology.

"With this new device consumers in India will have the choice of enjoying high-speed mobile broadband experience using an LTE smartphone.
"

Huawei launches LTE handset in India

Chinese is so friendly :tup: India can't live without products from China :china:

china who is the friend of Pakistan is giving them new technologies in various fields for the betterment of the same people who consider them both as their enemies. How shameful isnt it..

china who is the friend of Pakistan is giving them new technologies in various fields for the betterment of the same people who consider them both as their enemies. How shameful isnt it..

Its really shameful!!! In reality it is Pakistan-China friendship which is higher than mountain and sweeter than honey. China should have launch this in Pakistan atleast three years before India.

Dude they trying for market penetration by selling 4G phones in India, how is this known as helping. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom