What's new

Chinese Huawei launches India's first 4G smartphone

A typical scene in Lahore:

2477836461_08f0681453_z.jpg

:rofl: thats so funny pic of the day!!

What's the big deal?? There are already plenty of 4G capable phones in India so it will be entering an already saturated market. Who even knows if he Indian market will be receptive to these cheap knock-offs. Those who are looking to by 4G enabled phones in India are looking to buy a quality product most likely from the established brands like Apple,HTC or Samsung. Time will tell but on he face of it this news is not as momentous or groundbreaking as some are trying to make out for some inexplicable reason.

+ I'm aware of 4G being available in India- my friend had worked in Bangalore for 8 months and had 4G the whole time. He said he was rely impressed because you can't even get 4G here in the UK yet!!

I am currently using 3G. What extra feature does 4G have compared to 3G.

I am currently using 3G. What extra feature does 4G have compared to 3G.

I'm currently using 3G too. 4G is the next generation of moe data network and is supposed to bring faster speeds. However there are so many variations of 3G now in use around the world that some 3G networks are actually on par with the basic 4G networks for instance here in the UK we supposedly have "3.5G" which is pretty fast. So I'd assume in India it was the same as 3G came quite late to India so there shouldn't be a huge amount in it right now but when 4G gets more widespread in India and more of the benicits of 4G then 4G will pull away.

I'm currently using 3G too. 4G is the next generation of moe data network and is supposed to bring faster speeds. However there are so many variations of 3G now in use around the world that some 3G networks are actually on par with the basic 4G networks for instance here in the UK we supposedly have "3.5G" which is pretty fast. So I'd assume in India it was the same as 3G came quite late to India so there shouldn't be a huge amount in it right now but when 4G gets more widespread in India and more of the benicits of 4G then 4G will pull away.

We too have 3.5G in India.

Airtel have started 4G service in Kolkata. Don't know about other cities.

It is NOT pure 4G, It does NOT meet all 4G standards. The 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE) is the correct name. It is launched in Kolkata and Bangalore, I have the device! Speed is OK for 20 MBPS... But still I am not impressed with the service.

We too have 3.5G in India.

Yes that is what I was trying to say- India probably has advanced 3G networks that are comparable with basic 4G services.

It is NOT pure 4G, It does NOT meet all 4G standards. The 3GPP Long Term Evolution (LTE) is the correct name. It is launched in Kolkata and Bangalore, I have the device! Speed is OK for 20 MBPS... But still I am not impressed with the service.

20MBPS is pretty good. On a good day I can get 17 MBPS here in UK but then that is on 3G network.

Not exactly related to the topic. I am thinking to get Huawei U8860 Honor. Anyone have any review of the device.

it might be the 1st phone using lte in india or a phone with a real 4G data plan, but it's not india's first 4G offering phone all the international versions of recent phones can access 4Gdata.

Probably the first 4G LTE, S3 however has 4G, im not sure if its released in india. 4G wimax is available with BSNL. I use wimax router and difference is download speed is more than 6mbps even though my ISP told 5mbps

Probably the first 4G LTE, S3 however has 4G, im not sure if its released in india. 4G wimax is available with BSNL. I use wimax router and difference is download speed is more than 6mbps even though my ISP told 5mbps
Chinese & their overinflated egos :lol:
Next thing you know they'll be claiming to have reinvented the wheel, just like cr@pple :hitwall:

seriously man, Huawei's model is not the first 4g enabled phone in India..

Such retarded/troll threads can only be started by one faggot who goes by the name of laman12345/ Monilisa/ kkacer / kkracer / Ws-10 Engine .

The collective IQ of chinese members would have gone down by atleast 10 with he opening new accounts almost everyday..

He makes chinese look like cartoons !!

Back
Top Bottom