What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

Fine give me the URL but why are you afraid to post here?

Why can't you read or understand Chinese? Answer me that.

Check PM box. I will tell you everything... but let me first know who you are. Lecturing me... about Chinese.

Haha this is funny. You say you would send me your details when I register and now you say I have to send mine first? No one here doubts my being Chinese except you. I think the burden of proof is on you. Send proof or shutup

I choose the name challenger23 btw :lol:

Thanks. I never asked you to send anything. Your IP is more than enough. Don't put fake words into my mouth. I am leaving this forum. See you there. Some mod will be waiting for you there.

Errrm... this is insane. Why go and get the IP logged on a web site and make oneself possibly traceable in response to an anonymous request on the internet from someone obviously fake?

I'm still logged in on the people's daily bbs and waiting for your documents. Crayon on construction paper doesn't count as official documents btw.

What is your deal you don't speak Chinese, you write english like a hindi/urdu speaker, and you won't show anyone what you look like.

You're pathetic.

What the.... !! Where is chllenger23? No body got registered by that name in the past one hour.

Did I give you people's daily link? Are you kidding me? You check the link, I gave you.

Are you harassing me?

No friendship is true.But also no need to spread hate between the two countries.The best China India or Pak India relationships are that all the three countries calm down to live a real life.We dont need to cooperate,neither fight.

I really appriciate

You're right, I don't why I bothered.

This guy cardsharp has no relationship with PRC. He may speak Chinese, but has no relationship with PRC.

I gave this guy CD BBS link, but he deliberately tried to confuse others by saying i gave him People's Daily forum link.

Mods, you are free to check his PM box and see what I am saying is right or wrong.

Now, Chinese dragon... well, I need to expose him too.

Only siegecrossbow... seems to be genuine, as far as i latest info is concerned.

Damn, this thread is getting retarded. Accusations, counter accusations, conspiracies, etc. etc. I feel like I'm watching a detective story.

For information,

ChinaDaily is a state run news website which has its own forum. ChinaDaily is in Beijing. So I gave him a govt website link.

China Daily Website

Add: 6/F, B3 Tower, Ziguang Building, No.11 Huixin Dongjie, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, PRC

Tel: +86(10) 84883300

Urdu/Hindi translated into english, its a cultural thing :azn:

You too can join.

tum bhi join karsakte ho :rofl:

Why not "you can also join?"

Thats your own country's forum

yeh tumahare hi desh ka forum hai :lol:

Why not "That forum belongs to your own country"

You don't fool us dude, you're from the subcontinent

Back
Top Bottom