What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

Change your flag. Whatever the hell you are, you are not Chinese.

Do you need any address of any indian forum? :rofl:

Tell me, how you will react to the indian mods of an indian forum when the mods will call you "chink...", a racist offensive term. I am curious to know.

Do you need any address of any indian forum? :rofl:

Tell me, how you will react to the indian mods of an indian forum when the mods will call you "chink...", a racist offensive term. I am curious to know.

The only Indian forum I have seen doing that is BR, and it's impossible to join there anyway.

I'm a member of other forums and I have not seen such behaviour there. It depends on the moderation.

OK, I hate to say this, but sooner or later things will come out in public. Division has already been created in the leadership. I am with the PLA. You guys decide with whom you are.

OK, I hate to say this, but sooner or later things will come out in public. Division has already been created in the leadership. I am with the PLA. You guys decide with whom you are.

You are with the Japanese war criminals. You speak no Chinese at all, but you do speak Hindi/Urdu, so you are obviously not Chinese.

The CCP controls the PLA, you would know that if you were Chinese.

The PLA is the military arm of the CCP. Hu Jintao is the head of the CMC which is the command and control of the Chinese armed forces.

You are with the Japanese war criminals.

The CCP controls the PLA, you would know that if you were Chinese. The PLA is the military arm of the CCP, and civilian leaders are at the top of the CMC.

Yeah.. see who is teaching China's internal politics whom?

That theoretical BS 'gone with the wind'. Its no longer existent.

So you are for a military coup so China could militarize and follow Japan's WWII example. You want China to go on a rampage against her neighbors and brutally kill millions of civilians in the process. Is that right?

So you are for a military coup so China could militarize and follow Japan's WWII example. You want China to go on a rampage against her neighbors and brutally kill millions of civilians in the process. Is that right?

It doesn't matter what he thinks. He has nothing to do with China. Simple as that. You guys keep forgetting he's not a Chinese citizen, he is not ethnic Chinese, he doesn't have family and ancestors in China. It would be like someone from Nigeria saying I support the PLA against the CCP. Ok? so what.

Yeah.. see who is teaching China's internal politics whom?

That theoretical BS 'gone with the wind'. Its no longer existent.

I'm teaching it to you because you obviously don't know anything about China.

It doesn't matter what he thinks. He has nothing to do with China. Simple as that. You guys keep forgetting he's not a Chinese citizen, he is not ethnic Chinese, he doesn't have family and ancestors in China. It would be like someone from Nigeria saying I support the PLA against the CCP. Ok? so what.

Exactly right. :tup:

Hoy, what do you want?

Do you want I abandon this account?

Who sent you?

Hoy, what do you want?

Do you want I abandon this account?

Who sent you?

It would be better for you if you abandon this account and come back in a different avatar with a new flag. You will save some face that way.

I'm sure I am not the only one who is finding it astounding that even after being so cleanly busted as being a flase-flag walla, you continue to brazen it out and accuse everyone else of being 'agents' and 'spies' and come up with conspiracy theories of 'why are all three online at the same time' (that is not even true btw, I paid special attention to that today).

And yeah, what's with all these heavy and deep, dire, dark conspiratorial hints, like this one:

Who are you, Wen's personal secretary or something? You have a ripe imagination!

I'm teaching it to you because you obviously don't know anything about China.

Exactly right. :tup:

I told five minutes. Let me see how much Chinese you are. Thats official forum. No no no, kid... proxies won't work there. Come. Lets talk. Errr... two mins left.

One min... few secs.

Time Up.

Last edited:
No, I suggest you abandon your hindi grammar mistakes and learn what grammar mistakes people who actually speak chinese make...

But I suspect that's too much to ask :rolleyes:

You're a joke. Your proof of Chineseness is membership on a public forum?

I wanted to see how much Chinese the Chinese dragon is. Thats public forum but owned by the Chinese govt. If he is Chinese, then what is his problem to come to there?

Or is he afraid that his IP will be documented there?

You also wanna speak Chinese, no? You too can join. Open invitation to all who say they are Chinese. Let me see how much Chinese you guys are and how much Chinese you can speak.

Thats your own country's forum, buddy... your own govt's website.

Again how about a picture, a passport with a Chinese place of birth. I'll match document for document including birth certificate.

I will give you every details of mine, but one condition, you have to join that govt website.

Back
Top Bottom