What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

Do you mean India and China, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh border without any problem?

India and Nepal, Bhutan and Srilanka have absolutely no disputes,

China, Pakistan and Bangladesh and India have disputes

Sri Lanka's maritime disputes? Not long ago I saw a news in the PDF. Bhutan some cases, you can doubt it.

Remember that this is PDF afterall

I beg your pardon for flooding you with small replies on a dozen different issues, but I just saw this; it is remarkable enough to require immediate mention.

It is appalling that any person, of any country, should object to economic and other relations developing between any other two nations under discussion. Such a person, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan or Chinese, needs psychoanalytical help immediately.

I am very sorry that you have encountered such an attitude. I am even more unhappy that an Indian is said to have expressed such bizarre and anti-people views. This is deeply regrettable.

I hope that it does not need saying that such a quarrelsome and aggressive point of view is one that is completely unacceptable to any reasonable Indian.

In that discussion, the majority of the members of India there is no objection, and now 1 VS N. I hope you can represent the views of most Indians, I had reservations, temporary.

Last edited:
India and Nepal, Bhutan and Srilanka have absolutely no disputes,

China, Pakistan and Bangladesh and India have disputes

Remember that this is PDF afterall

Even India's news?

India and Nepal border issue, I'm sure.

Bhutan, I think, if you do not see any, held in abeyance.

I would like to ask all the great proponents of China india friendship to go to indian forums and sing the friendship song.

But I know they would not go there. Because, if they join the indian forums as Chinese members, not only the indian forum members but also the administrators and moderators together would start verbally abusing them with racist overtones. :rofl:

Still, I think, those great proponents of friendship should not deprive themselves of the great experience they will enjoy in the indian forums.

Just don't forget to count how many times the management of that indian forum calls you 'chink', a racist offensive term. Please go and enjoy incredible india... :rofl:

I would like to ask all the great proponents of China india friendship to go to indian forums and sing the friendship song.
:

Any Chinese here has basic political sence will not do it.Theres no friendship between these two.The so called better relationship to China is just:Dont bother to disrrupt me.Thats all.

Any Chinese here has basic political sence will not do it.Theres no friendship between these two.The so called better relationship to China is just:Dont bother to disrrupt me.Thats all.

Then get ready to translate some Chinese phrases to prove that you are a Chinese.

Otherwise, you are using false flags and you are a Pakistani, not Chinese. :rofl:

They poisoned the spirit of the forum.

Then get ready to translate some Chinese phrases to prove that you are a Chinese.

Otherwise, you are using false flags and you are a Pakistani, not Chinese. :rofl:

If not participating in international mudslinging and treating others with condescension counts as poisoning the spirit of the forum then yes, I'm a great "poisoner".

No Chinese member accused you of being Pakistani. I don't care what nationality you are. What I want is for you to apologize for your idiotic remarks supporting Japanese brutalities during WWII.

No friendship is true.But also no need to spread hate between the two countries.The best China India or Pak India relationships are that all the three countries calm down to live a real life.We dont need to cooperate,neither fight.

Still, I think, those great proponents of friendship should not deprive themselves of the great experience they will enjoy in the indian forums.
You are making a big drama out of nothing. There is no wedding here.

But I know they would not go there. Because, if they join the indian forums as Chinese members, not only the indian forum members but also the administrators and moderators together would start verbally abusing them with racist overtones. :rofl:
Just don't forget to count how many times the management of that indian forum calls you 'chink', a racist offensive term. Please go and enjoy incredible india... :rofl:
Who the f cares what they call you or me? Why do you even have interest in joining such juvenile forum in the first place? You should've just laughed and left.

Open your eyes and see the world, different people hold different opinions and will be like this until the end of time. If they don't hurt me, I don't care, and words shouldn't hurt you.

There are mature and immature people from both sides. Frankly, the mature people from either sides prefer to engage with their counterpart.

No friendship is true.But also no need to spread hate between the two countries.The best China India or Pak India relationships are that all the three countries calm down to live a real life.We dont need to cooperate,neither fight.

I don't need to spread hatred wasting my time and paying internet charges. Indian media, politicians and public themselves are enough for that.

Now, not fighting does not mean that China should support india to get UNSC membership. Why such contradictory moves by Beijing?

I don't need to spread hatred wasting my time and paying internet charges. Indian media, politicians and public themselves are enough for that.

Now, not fighting does not mean that China should support india to get UNSC membership. Why such contradictory moves by Beijing?

Change your flag. Whatever the hell you are, you are not Chinese.

If not participating in international mudslinging and treating others with condescension counts as poisoning the spirit of the forum then yes, I'm a great "poisoner".

No Chinese member accused you of being Pakistani. I don't care what nationality you are. What I want is for you to apologize for your idiotic remarks supporting Japanese brutalities during WWII.

Again Japan!!

OK, I will discuss with you in this matter. But not in SinoDef, not in PDF, I will discuss it in a state owned official Chinese media's forum. If you really are bothered then tell me where to meet. But not outside any official Chinese forum. You choose any official media which one is comfortable to you.

Apart from PDF, I only trust official Chinese forums. I am sorry.

You wouldn't understand because you're not Chinese.

Here is the official CCP line from Premier Wen Jiabao.

China, India not opponents but partners: Chinese Premier - People's Daily Online

China and India were not competitive opponents but cooperative partners, said Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao in Beijing on Tuesday.

"Only if China and India achieve common development and prosperity could we have a real Asia century," Wen Jiabao told Indian Minister of Commerce and Industry Anand Sharma.

Both China and India were large developing nations in Asia, and the total population of the two countries accounted for 40 percent of the world, Wen noted.

The premier said his country would work with India to boost good-neighborly friendship, increase coordinations in major international issues, and expand cooperation in trade, investment and other sectors in line with the principles of mutual respect, equality and mutual benefits.

So what this thread is doing, is simply an extension of what the CCP has already started to do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom