What's new

Chinese delegation sent to Russia to discuss stealth fighter engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one of these guys understand the basic principles involved. Not here. Not over at CDF. All they know how to do is regurgitate debunked arguments. After a while, once the silent readers have been properly informed of the technical truth and the Chinese members' ignorance, let the Chinese members here have their delusions.

I agree, most of them are pathetic.

Sorry to disappoint you, but coping designs of western civilian transistors from Iphone wont give you the knowledge how to build advanced military radars.

kj200-awacs-y8-china-1.jpg

from....

Saab+2000+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+Aircraft+erieye+aewc+awacs+pakistan+air+force+paf+jf-17+thunder+f-16+fighter+jet+fc20+j10+radar+coverage+340+1000ooddd.jpg

Most likely. Probably info on those new F-16's they have too. One just hopes both Swedes and Americans were so smart that before selling they installed some bugs in the software.

So say the guy who cannot identify the major structures of an aircraft.

j-20_f-22_chinese_compare_zpsced0222c.jpg

This is YOUR illustration, buddy, and according to Chinese aviation, the F-22 have 'Gian canards'. :lol:

Another PLA conscript reject assigned to Internet troll duty.

Shame of you... I told you already, your pace was frozen and could catch up. LOL, it's too difficult for you for it's out of your IQ range.

2 small wings (canard) in front of J-20 --- yes, they are small wings --- you said it will increase RCS;
2 giant wings on F-22 ---yes, they are giant wings ---- you thought it would be fine for small RCS.

What's the difference? If we say two main wings on F-22 are canard, will it help you to understand something difficult for you?

(One more time free teaching: radio waves will not care how you name the objects.)

I though this is a easier way to open your blind eyes ---- disappointed, your brain didn't support.

You shamed yourself so many times, after a couple of days, you still cannot get the point.

LOLOLOLOL

kj200-awacs-y8-china-1.jpg

from....

Saab+2000+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+Aircraft+erieye+aewc+awacs+pakistan+air+force+paf+jf-17+thunder+f-16+fighter+jet+fc20+j10+radar+coverage+340+1000ooddd.jpg

Most likely. Probably info on those new F-16's they have too. One just hopes both Swedes and Americans were so smart that before selling they installed some bugs in the software.

Looks same. KJ-200 is a joint project with Honeywell. It has blind spot in front and behind.
KJ-200 is discontinued.

latest is KJ-500, and US is copying it now (I'm not joking).
Img390067842.jpg

Looks same. KJ-200 is a joint project with Honeywell. It has blind spot in front and behind.
KJ-200 is discontinued.

latest is KJ-500, and US is copying it now (I'm not joking).
Img390067842.jpg

lol, i did a fast search, the only thing Honeywell contributed are avionics. As for the KJ-500 and US copying it, yeah, sure. :lol:

Ofcourse they spy, but why would they copy what is probably an inferior design? Doesn't make sense. :disagree:

Probably ...

Great nations know digest the best from others in any way, at any cost -- not buying only.

thanks for great info sharing. But they are 3d motion tracking system, and they work well so far.

Radar is evolving on its own. 3D imaging radar will generate object image in 3D directly, something like an optical/IR camera. compared with old 3D mapping radar which combined multiple different angle scanning and merged into 3D image, latest 3D imaging radar will keep feeding 3D view in real time.

You are alarmed by flying object coming toward you, you can tilt the "camera" to top or side view (for its in 3-D)......wow, its an F-35B with half fuel and 1 missile left...

They're still in US and China lab only. But it maybe a game changer when amatured.

Last edited:
thanks for great info sharing. But they are 3d motion tracking system, and they work well.

Radar is evolving on its own. 3D imaging radar will generate object image in 3D directly, something like an optical/IR camera. compared with old 3D mapping radar which combined multiple different angle scanning and merged into 3D image, latest 3D imaging radar will keep feeding 3D view in real time.

You are alarmed by flying object coming toward you, you can tilt the "camera" to top or side view......wow, its an F-35B....

They're still in US and China lab only. But it maybe a game changer when amatured.

Links and evidence please....

But it maybe a game changer when matured.

Maybe or not. ... Again yours is maybe...

Links and evidence please....

Maybe or not. ... Again yours is maybe...

no links, no evidence. i have no such responsbility. you need not to know too much about the things you dont have.

you can delete the maybe as you want.

no links, no evidence. i have no such responsbility. you need not to know too much about the things you dont have.

you can delete the maybe as you want.

So you mean you are full of BS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom