What's new

Chinese Chengdu J-10 Emerges!!

let the MMRCA decide and then we will pick our new bird.

hay here is something very interesting
as we know that J-10s will be coming in 2013-2015 ryt? so I might suspect given the 100+ requirements, PAF might be getting them with ToT, look
According to statements by then PAF Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Tanveer Mehmood, it was intended that the PAF would induct 200 JF-17 by 2015 to replace all Chengdu F-7, Nanchang A-5, Dassault Mirage III and Mirage 5 combat aircraft
JF-17 Thunder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
so as we are sure that ok first 36 J-10s might just be like 1st 50 Thunders, Chinese Made, but subsequent J-10Bs could be PAC made with western Avionics.

as we know that J-10s will be coming in 2013-2015 ryt? so I might suspect given the 100+ requirements, PAF might be getting them with ToT, look

so as we are sure that ok first 36 J-10s might just be like 1st 50 Thunders, Chinese Made, but subsequent J-10Bs could be PAC made with western Avionics.

I have heard about it too because PAF may buy 150 FC-20's so i guess China is providing us TOT or Production technology (home assembly)

I think we may need a avionics suite but not the radar , because chinese AESA is being rumored.

Regards:

Subcontinent :disagree:

w.r.t living conditions

Struggling for roti, ghee, cheeni in an agricultural economy doesnt make it paradise either :rolleyes:

And yes i was being sarcastic about moving to the US if you didn't get notice earlier... :pakistan:

Man the simplest thing is , If you do not like it just leave.

I have heard about it too because PAF may buy 150 FC-20's so i guess China is providing us TOT or Production technology (home assembly)

I think we may need a avionics suite but not the radar , because chinese AESA is being rumored.

Regards:

I know people who work on radars. The AESA has indeed been completed. Right now it is in the system integration stage. We will see AESA in service soon!

Don't worry about the production speed. Remember the China operates a peace-time economy, which means only 15% of national defense production capacity is operational. If there is an urgent need, we can produce 1000+ fighters a year with no problem. However, the J-10 is also for the export market, and China intends to do so through Pakistan (for obvious political consideration). This is why TOT is needed. Exported J-10 may equipt foreign components, which will require system integration and Pakistan will be doing the job. It is a win-win.

Lol man your not the first guy to suspect most people are sure ust look at this way?
India goes for 125 new birds and we get FC20 with TOT like the defence minister mr. Mukhtar said talks are in the way for gettin FC 20 with TOT from china and they(chinese) have no issues with it.After the inaugaration of mass production of JF17 in kamra.
And everybody knows nobody buys 36 jets with TOT and there are rumours of 150 jets from China on various forums and websites both chinese and pakistani?:china::pakistan:
And i request kind moderators to put thr turkish flag in he list too Plz thanks.

this issue we are talking from last five years when mushy got F 16 for pakistan and reduece the number of f 16 to get J 10 in 2005 but stilll we are in talks shame to defence minister and naval chief for U 214

In Pakistan people are getting rich just to keep their lips sealed and delay developments.
Naval Cheif is appointed by Zardari and his brother is foreign secretary and the way foreign ministry let us down should connect all together.

In Pakistan people are getting rich just to keep their lips sealed and delay developments.
Naval Cheif is appointed by Zardari and his brother is foreign secretary and the way foreign ministry let us down should connect all together.

I don't think so, you should rather accuse Pak's Economic state for such mess rather then people who running the same.

Your point is right, :hitwall:
Now what we should do , or what we can do?
Can we guess , the deal of U-214 is Off.:frown:

you must know one thing is that President is the command in chief of Armed services....so he has every right to appoint all the Chiefs......You must know one thing is that Mushi bhai was appointed against the rule of seniority.....So was his selection judicious?...I leave it on you

does not make sense at all zardari is corrupt but if Some body is working in public office from 1970 should be label as corrupt as they were only appointed by zardari on their turn:hitwall:

what should they do to to please you sir

Resign because zardari appoint them or else? :undecided:

I don't think so, you should rather accuse Pak's Economic state for such mess rather then people who running the same.

our economic state is bad why? not because of the ordinary man on the street but because of our corrupt leaders! who take away people's share! all Pakistan needs is one good leader! just one & you see how things start falling into place!

Back
Top Bottom