What's new

Chinese Chengdu J-10 Emerges!!

our economic state is bad why? not because of the ordinary man on the street but because of our corrupt leaders! who take away people's share! all Pakistan needs is one good leader! just one & you see how things start falling into place!

My Heart Voice :pakistan:

our economic state is bad why? not because of the ordinary man on the street but because of our corrupt leaders! who take away people's share! all Pakistan needs is one good leader! just one & you see how things start falling into place!

Dont worry no one is going to listen to you.:cry:

no sir i think you haven't looked at our budjet composition millitary enjoys the dominent part of our budjet....even though we are poor but we still feed our soldiers....and why we are poor?....because we are not developed....we dont have budjet for education, health and public infrastructure. look at the education and developmental spending of developing and deveped nations...you ll get the answer.
we are feeding millitary at the cost of our development.....appriciate this fact.:coffee:

no sir i think you haven't looked at our budjet composition millitary enjoys the dominent part of our budjet....even though we are poor but we still feed our soldiers....and why we are poor?....because we are not developed....we dont have budjet for education, health and public infrastructure. look at the education and developmental spending of developing and deveped nations...you ll get the answer.
we are feeding millitary at the cost of our development.....appriciate this fact.:coffee:

Well,
Corruption is one factor, it's theft.
A bigger factor is simple lack of competency.
I am witness to billions being lost just because the relevant officers
are not competent.
Third is lack of professionalism and ethics. I have seen more slackers than hard workers.

Corruption is a consequence of the above factors.
IF you can fix the above mentioned problems, then you can pretty
much curb corruption as well.

As for the rest of your post, Imagine that an country is very rich,
so then what ? what does it do ?
It must guard it's existence and ensure that it remains rich.
For that you need power and hence Defense forces.

so NEVER ever try and propose that you are sacrificing development
at the cost of existence.

Well,
Corruption is one factor, it's theft.
A bigger factor is simple lack of competency.
I am witness to billions being lost just because the relevant officers
are not competent.
Third is lack of professionalism and ethics. I have seen more slackers than hard workers.

Corruption is a consequence of the above factors.
IF you can fix the above mentioned problems, then you can pretty
much curb corruption as well.

As for the rest of your post, Imagine that an country is very rich,
so then what ? what does it do ?
It must guard it's existence and ensure that it remains rich.
For that you need power and hence Defense forces.

so NEVER ever try and propose that you are sacrificing development
at the cost of existence.

I think you couldn't understand my point. What I am trying to say is that the posters crying for the point of "lack of resources" I was saying that we are already paying the biggest pie of national wealth to them. there is a concept of oppertunity cost in economics which states that every decision has a cost of alternative utlitiy attached to it....we could also use the major portion of our budjet to develop infrastructue like roads, dams, universities, research organization, law and order which will at current will shrink our defence budjet but will have the potential to contribute emmensly for national development. But we deem defence as our prime requirment....so we have to live the oppertunity cost of development.......i hope you got my point

i had posted it b4 in another thred but for u i will post it again

"A nation with coal reserves of 15 trillion cant b poor"
"A nation with so high resevres of gold cant b poor"
ALLAH has blessed us with so much of resources but we are poor because of our corrupt leaders who always begg in front of other countries just to show the world and the people of their nation that they dont have anythng,they are just filling their pockets and believe me they will continue to untill and uless we the youth will never stood up against them but how can we because they made a single person of Pakistan a beggar who is striving to get sugar,electricity and other necessities , they purposely created all ths shortage to make people busy for their survival so no one can look at them and ask them where the wealth of our country is going? we are the one who elect them and then we are the one who call them thieves
Actually we are the most funniest people in the world cant know what to do or what we have done

^ We need to execute our Economical plans for the future and one day we would be able to raise our well wished air force

Our military budget is not that much at all in terms of the total % of GDP (4.5% to be precise). Many other countries including Israel have a higher % of their GDP directed towards military.
We ARE funding the other departments well too. Its the corruption and the general attitude of people in those departments that cause us such misery. We do not need to feed them more, we just need good leaders and a check and balance system.

If our military can become a force as good as many others with much more funding then why cant the other departments?

Back
Top Bottom