What's new

Chinese Chengdu J-10 Emerges!!

HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THE J10 its looks awesome.

EASILY THE BEST PLANE china has ever built and looks a genuine mid 4th generation fighter in class of the su30mki / typhoon/gripen/rafael.

My only question is does chinease missle tech/radar tech match up to the russians and europeans on their mid4th gen fighters.

If PAF ever found the resouces to order more than 40 they along side 60+ blk52 falcons wud prevent india dominating any battle space for now and next decade !!!!

Chengdu aircraft factory(related to 611st institute) is a respectable arms supplier in China, I think the most important lesson we Chinese learnt from J-10, is to pratice the entire process from initial designing to final producing, it has trained a lot of scientists and engineers. The same goes for the home-made AEW platform KJ-2000.

J-10 will be a successful platform which is expansive, and we hope we can develop more variants of J-10 in the future,just like F-16s(the most fighter which have ever been built ), J-10s will exercise most of daily missions of PLAAF before the advanced 4th generation Fighter are deployed. :china::pakistan:

Last edited:
Sir i just want to clear the air;
Pakistan would be getting J10B not J10.Coz if we have had wanted J10 then we would have got the old J10 in 2005 or even earlier not 2014 or 15.

EASILY THE BEST PLANE china has ever built and looks a genuine mid 4th generation fighter in class of the su30mki / typhoon/gripen/rafael.

My only question is does chinease missle tech/radar tech match up to the russians and europeans on their mid4th gen fighters.

If PAF ever found the resouces to order more than 40 they along side 60+ blk52 falcons wud prevent india dominating any battle space for now and next decade !!!!

Thanks to the fast growing of the electornices industry, there's no doubt that Chinese can surpass their Russian counterparts in terms of avionics and Radars, but it's still uncertain to match up with europeans. However, All of the threes systems have not been proved to be effective by the true war.:cheers:

Sir i just want to clear the air;
Pakistan would be getting J10B not J10.Coz if we have had wanted J10 then we would have got the old J10 in 2005 or even earlier not 2014 or 15.

I have to say that J-10B is superior to J-10A in many fields(as it is the latest Variant of J-10 we have known), but J-10A is purely focus on achieving advantage in the air, while J-10B is more like a multi-role fighter can also exercise more air to ground missions.they may have different positions in PLAAF.

Congrats to China!!

Is J10B suitable for Pakistan?

I supported J-10B but no I realize that probably we need something better than J-10B.

If PAF survived with 30 plus F-16s, Mirages, A-5 & F-7, then I think PAF can do much better with the inclusion of 150 JF-17 and 40 plus F-16s.

It has been said on several occasions that JF-17 is equal to older block of F-16. If this is true then we don't need to go for something which is equal to F-16 block 52 or 60 because IAF is going for proven advanced level technology.

If PAF decides to go for J-10B then these jets need to be loaded with advanced RADAR and BVR. There is a lot of talk but no action on advanced RADAR and BVR.

Congrats to China!!

I supported J-10B but no I realize that probably we need something better than J-10B.

If PAF survived with 30 plus F-16s, Mirages, A-5 & F-7, then I think PAF can do much better with the inclusion of 150 JF-17 and 40 plus F-16s.

It has been said on several occasions that JF-17 is equal to older block of F-16. If this is true then we don't need to go for something which is equal to F-16 block 52 or 60 because IAF is going for proven advanced level technology.

If PAF decides to go for J-10B then these jets need to be loaded with advanced RADAR and BVR. There is a lot of talk but no action on advanced RADAR and BVR.

Rightly said. I believe more F-16s with advanced avionics for PAF is a better answer to Su30MKI than J10B.
J10B is ok but cannot match F16 in any manner. F16 block 60 should be PAFs next purchase.

Dude we will get 150 J10 BBBBBBBBs so dont worry.ABOUT US :cheers:

Rightly said. I believe more F-16s with advanced avionics for PAF is a better answer to Su30MKI than J10B.
J10B is ok but cannot match F16 in any manner. F16 block 60 should be PAFs next purchase.

Basic j10 was made to counter and compete with F16 and J10B is superior to J10 so bro dont fool yourself .THANKS

Congrats to China!!

J-10B is just a platform,there are many other factors need to be considered in modern wars,like BVR air to air missiles, Chinese are producing PL-12(SD-10), still under upgraded. Fortunately, Chinese are making progress in almost all fields with the sufficient R&D funds(it is estimated to reach up to RMB 550Billion in 2010 according to official data,about US$80B), which is unbelievable even for many chinese ten years ago.

There's no short-cut in Science and defence field, and there is no superpower only relying on the weapons purchased. I think JF-17 project is a really breakthrough for Pakistan, through which, PAF can improve its sound self-reliance capabilities.

Regarding the advanced fighters of IAF, it will take another 10 years to deploy first squad of LCAs(since its first flight in 2001, indians still hesitated to finalize the designing of LCA), moreover, it will take longer time for the 150 units advanced multi-role fighters project, as it still has no timetable,Indians are just playing tricks and want more politics benefit from Major arms exporters, Russians and Americans.

Before the deal is done, there must be some other further cooperation between PAF & PLAAF. Besides, LCA will not be considered as an advanced aircraft at the time the 4th generation fighters are dominant.

Last edited:
Basic j10 was made to counter and compete with F16 and J10B is superior to J10 so bro dont fool yourself .THANKS

There is not 1 F16 dude. There are F16A/B, F16C/D, F16E/F.
Different blocka 40/42/50/52/60. So bro dont fool yourself.
Newer F16s are very lethal. They are equipped with APG 80 AESA radars. Their combat management software is simply beyond any chinese. Moreover it can be equipped with AIM120 AMRAAM and even Sidewinders.

"J-10s are operated here - Enter at your own risk!"

It should be J-10 Operated here. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

There is not 1 F16 dude. There are F16A/B, F16C/D, F16E/F.
Different blocka 40/42/50/52/60. So bro dont fool yourself.
Newer F16s are very lethal. They are equipped with APG 80 AESA radars. Their combat management software is simply beyond any chinese. Moreover it can be equipped with AIM120 AMRAAM and even Sidewinders.

What Block was israeli LAVI to compete with?and now after years of more developement research and modification what will you compaire it with?
And after more modifications and uprgradations by chinese and PAKISTANI SCIENTISTS to which block will u compaire it with???

Back
Top Bottom