What's new

Chinese Chengdu J-10 Emerges!!

wel i dont know what you guys are fighting at?

Does anyone of you know what are the real capabilities of j10? No .

But those PAF officials who have decided to buy it they do know what it can deliver and they have put every effort with chinese engineers to help upgrading j10/b cockpit design . avionics EW electronics and the design with their previous F-16 knowledge.

I am convinced that if J-10b is not supirior to blck 60 than it is on par with it for sure

Before the deal is done, there must be some other further cooperation between PAF & PLAAF. Besides, LCA will not be considered as an advanced aircraft at the time the 4th generation fighters are dominant.

Well I hope that by the time PAF get J-10B there are advanced RADAR and BVR available from the PLAF for this jet. A stronger engine will not hurt either.

Pakistan needs to sort its finances out
with all due respect im sure J10 is a very good capable plane but if you had the money would you go after a typhoon or J10?
if we had capable talented leaders maybe we could sort our finances out
put pressure on america coz till this day i believe pakistan holds the trump cards against the taliban.
North Waziristan is not a problem for pakistan.
for pakistan to even begin planning an operation there it should push america back and say give us incentives to go in
promise us toys and we will go in
its a long dream but what has pakistan honestly got to gain from going in North Waziristan?
Swat and South Waziristan they had to do something about
Pakistan has to rapidly develop its Armed forces
we have a very very good armed forces which has utilised the peanuts its got
but India is going crazy over its spending we may not be able to match it but in today's climes we need to get hold of the best or near best toys going
I still believe pakistan has been expanding its nuclear arsenal for a long long time the NCA demand to the finance minister was just a media ploy to tell the people we are responding to India
But under todies scrutiny we cannot afford to carry out regular missile tests or we are just creating more fire
Whereas if we had defiant dynamic leaders then itd be a diff story

Bomb's, Pods and Missiles are attahced to hard points.Basically you see the pylons and other missile are connected on a rack type rail which is called hard point.

Remember 1 thing HardPoints are not for weapons only. The J-10 has 11 external hardpoints for weapons and fuel tanks. Five on the fuselage, One on the centreline and a pair on each side of the fuselage and three hardpoints on each wing.
Now during war it depends on the mission those 11 hardpoints can carry more weapons specially Pods and Bombs on Racks which are clamped to the fuel tanks mostly on wings pod on centreline to balance it. Again it all depends on the mission the Pod can be on the wings instead of centreline.

I actually think that PAF has 2 good options in both more F16/52s from europeans like Denmark Belguim even Turkey who will start to replace their falcons with F35 JSF. PAF can get these at very low prices as used planes.

THE J10 is the ultimate answer to MMRCA if IAF ever orders the damn thing from 2015 but can PAF actually afford J10 in real nos.

I,M NOT CONVINCED since we all see even the THUNDER is coming via soft loans frm china of $650m

There is not 1 F16 dude. There are F16A/B, F16C/D, F16E/F.
Different blocka 40/42/50/52/60. So bro dont fool yourself.
Newer F16s are very lethal. They are equipped with APG 80 AESA radars. Their combat management software is simply beyond any chinese. Moreover it can be equipped with AIM120 AMRAAM and even Sidewinders.

well according to chinese sources(if u want to believe) the j-10A is suppose to be slightly better than f-16A/B in electronics and C/D in eveything else, while j-10B is suppose to be between C/D and E/F in electronics and can be comparable to the best f-16 in everything else.

well according to chinese sources(if u want to believe) the j-10A is suppose to be slightly better than f-16A/B in electronics and C/D in eveything else, while j-10B is suppose to be between C/D and E/F in electronics and can be comparable to the best f-16 in everything else.

J10 is a good machine, and a mean one at that. But the thing is that F16 was such a modular design, even today it can be upgraded to latest standards. There are countries which even today are buying the F16. When it was offered to India in MMRCA, we thought it was just a kid as compared to typhoons and rafales, but the airforce is completely surprised with this new block F16.

F16 Super Viper J10B
Radar AESA PESA
Missile AMRAAM,Sidewinder PL11,PL12
Thrust 144KN af/b 129KN af/b

With the superior combat management suite that F16 has, all these qualities can be put to good use.

What Block was israeli LAVI to compete with?and now after years of more developement research and modification what will you compaire it with?
And after more modifications and uprgradations by chinese and PAKISTANI SCIENTISTS to which block will u compaire it with???

I think Gnat was made to compare with Sabres. Did it?
Mig 29 was supposed to be the F16 killer. Did it do it with upgrades?
If LAVI was so good, Israel would have done it themselves.

The thing is as china was building and upgrading J10B, US wasn't sleeping and with huge technological advantage, they kept upgrading to even higher standards. That is the plane they export the most. They had to keep it a step ahead of the competition. Just read a little about block 60 and Super Viper versions of F16 and you would be amazed how advanced it is.
And please we both know how advanced India and Pakistan are. Don't expect pakistani scientists to upgrade J10B to F22 standards. There is already a thread claiming an upgraded JF17 to 5th gen standards:hitwall:. Pakistan doesn't have any radar, missile, avionics, engine, countermeasures to upgrade it with. A paint job is all I expect.

J10 looks good .... i hope it fairs good enough and proves its worth in combat situation in future (if required)...

:rofl:
I think Gnat was made to compare with Sabres. Did it?
Mig 29 was supposed to be the F16 killer. Did it do it with upgrades?
If LAVI was so good, Israel would have done it themselves..
Hey genius LAVI project was left by israel cause of US lobby that didnt want a competator for there beloved F16 and also coz it was too expensive for them so they abandoned the jet after few prototypes.And even then kid it was in the 1980s about compairing man it was made to compete and counter jets like F16...About upgrade Lol what are u smoking??This craft was unvieled in 2005 can and the new upgraded or modified version that is still in development is J10B.About Gnats compairing to sabre dude GNATS WERE ADVANCED then SABERS that were introduced in early 1950s.

The thing is as china was building and upgrading J10B, US wasn't sleeping and with huge technological advantage, they kept upgrading to even higher standards. That is the plane they export the most. They had to keep it a step ahead of the competition. Just read a little about block 60 and Super Viper versions of F16 and you would be amazed how advanced it is..
I hope u know F16 viper has UAE share?anyways do u mean to say that us has more money then china so f 16 is better?in that case typhoon or rafale cant stand a chance against f16? coz USA has more Money?And ur su 30mki dont stand against j10 ???coz China is 2nd largest economy???

And please we both know how advanced India and Pakistan are. Don't expect pakistani scientists to upgrade J10B to F22 standards. There is already a thread claiming an upgraded JF17 to 5th gen standards:hitwall:. Pakistan doesn't have any radar, missile, avionics, engine, countermeasures to upgrade it with. A paint job is all I expect.

Lol compairing FC20 with raptor lol we arent INDIANs to compaire su 30 with F22 ?:rofl:
About people TALKING ABOUT JF17 to be 5 th generations they are saying it may the advaned Blocks may?as they will be further modified and redisgned and try to accept the fact that JF17 is a 4th generation jet that compaireable to mirage 2000 and mig 29 f....unlike LCA thats still in development while indians claiming it to be in the same league as Eurotyphoon,rafale and f16.
About missiles radars lol atleast we know what to do unlike indians that cant made a simple APC?A TANK?A JET?A MISSILE?A CBM?:hitwall:
Bottom line TRY TO UNDERSTAND and open ur indian brain to accept the TRUE FACTS.
:china::pakistan:

Last edited:
Thread starts: Pakistan inducting chinese planes
New post comes in about how it doesnt measure up to western fighters
Next comes one about what a big pile of crap both countries are making/acquiring
In reply, China Pakistan and India bashing continues on the line of Communism, Failed State, and lack of toilet for shitting.

With so much hate embedded in people, i think US is wise; give weapons to both, sale chakh chakh krte rehte hain, let em fight it out and we'll rid the world of ~2.8 billion people; which will bring peace and happiness and food security to the whole world. Great game USA; im moving next month :wave:; the subcontinent as it is has become (or rather has been from day 1) a shitty place to live in.

Thread starts: Pakistan inducting chinese planes
New post comes in about how it doesnt measure up to western fighters
Next comes one about what a big pile of crap both countries are making/acquiring
In reply, China Pakistan and India bashing continues on the line of Communism, Failed State, and lack of toilet for shitting.

With so much hate embedded in people, i think US is wise; give weapons to both, sale chakh chakh krte rehte hain, let em fight it out and we'll rid the world of ~2.8 billion people; which will bring peace and happiness and food security to the whole world. Great game USA; im moving next month :wave:; the subcontinent as it is has become (or rather has been from day 1) a shitty place to live in.

I m sorry yaar. I didn't want to do any of it. All I did on this thread was agreed with another Pakistani. When he said something no one said anything to him. I just said that I agree with him and on starts coming hateful comments which just weren't required.

I am sorry once again. I appreciate you being in control after my post though.

With that tone you wont last much here...

LCA is almost ready.....We have been hearing that since long...so give it a break

Arjun tank has the same state which your INDRA I and INDRA II radars have in indian AD. so dont brag about that one too

Bhramos is more of a russian so thats done too.

and stop takling about things that are round the corner, cuz still you havent met the deadlines of the already should have been done projects
For example MIG 21-93 project was suppose to end in 1993...because IAF was unable to finish it of till 2000, they named it MIG 21-I

You say Pakistan is a pathatic and stinky place , how about looking around your own house, mumbai that has the biggest slums of the world. And if we were low lifes or bad people then i don't think you would have been still allowed to read what you are reading now.

The bottom line is If you know few tech words and are good at slum lingo, try Bharat... site .

and dont get me started on INDIAN failed dreams like Aerostate and
sortie generation rates...

Back
Top Bottom