What's new

Chinese auto makers leaving Iran

I love the Chinese, and all their products, but indeed, I'd rather have Western/Japanese/Korean automakers in Iran. Same for trucks. Everything else, including infrastructure, China is number 1. Even their bulldozers etc. But for producing automobiles/buses/trucks? I'd go with the aforementioned nations.

Kid its about time you change to your original flag, tat's chinese....... And LOL what's the reason Iranians decline to buy chinese ones... its because of the quality... world knows about it, so far they didn't have the chance so thy went with Chinese ones... now its totally a different game

I think they can use that. The problem is the payment since Volvo has invested money in developing those platforms and technologies. And if they wanted, they could certainly set up a manufacturing plant in Iran. The problem though is something else, namely almost entire Iran's car industry is based on French platforms.
No, I have seen a documentary about Volvo and the chinese company that bought them. The deal is in a way that Chiense can not use volvo techs in their products... so they are only owners by profits not by tech... The chinese owner when asked if you do any of volvo's tech in your new cars, he said "We don't and we will not as we respect our deal rules"

PressTV-‘Golden age of Chinese cars over in Iran’

‘Golden age of Chinese cars over in Iran’

Ugh, this kissing of the white *** is so embarrassing. We already had tons of non-Chinese cars in Iran.
Looking at the brands in بررسی خودرو، با امکان مقایسه | bama.ir

But the media is acting that the reason people were buying Chinese cars was because BMW wasn't available. NO, the reason people buy Chinese car is because it is good value in terms of price/quality, otherwise, consumers in Iran could buy Korean such Kia & Hyundai or Japanese such as Mazda or Nissan or Honda or Mitsubishi or Italian such as Alfa Romeo or German such as BMW and Benz or cars from other western countries such as Volvo, Lexus, etc.

Do these people think that after sanctions are removed, they can trade in their Chinese car for a Maserati? Oh wait, Maserati is already available, you can't afford it! It has nothing to do with "sanctions".

PressTV-‘Golden age of Chinese cars over in Iran’

‘Golden age of Chinese cars over in Iran’

Ugh, this kissing of the white *** is so embarrassing. We already had tons of non-Chinese cars in Iran.
Looking at the brands in بررسی خودرو، با امکان مقایسه | bama.ir

But the media is acting that the reason people were buying Chinese cars was because BMW wasn't available. NO, the reason people buy Chinese car is because it is good value in terms of price/quality, otherwise, consumers in Iran could buy Korean such Kia & Hyundai or Japanese such as Mazda or Nissan or Honda or Mitsubishi or Italian such as Alfa Romeo or German such as BMW and Benz or cars from other western countries such as Volvo, Lexus, etc.

Do these people think that after sanctions are removed, they can trade in their Chinese car for a Maserati? Oh wait, Maserati is already available, you can't afford it! It has nothing to do with "sanctions".

I think there is something in between Iranian cars and BMW/Maserati. How about just new model Renaults/Peugeots/VWs/Toyotas?

My dear Iranian friends, keep your eyes peeled for the Qoros 3:

QOROS-3-Sedan.jpg

qoros-3-hatch-5.jpg

Qoros 3 Hatchback

Qoros-3-City-SUV-1.6T.jpg

Qoros 3 SUV

The saloon variant is the first car developed in China to achieve a five-star rating on the Euro NCAP crash tests. I'm not kidding. :)

Iran have a right to own polished and fine engineering cars and buses. Long they had to endure the cheap and copied stuff coming from China.

Buy BMW. Preferably M model of any kind. Once you try that, rest is just garbage (excluding dream cars such asFerrari's, McLaren's etc etc)

A used (5years), but solid M3 from Europe would set you back around 20.000€'s excluding import fees.

Well, it is understandable that most people would favor the more popular American/Japanese/European cars since our automakers are in the top notch league yet.

But aside of the car, China and Iran can still have many other cooperation.

I am pretty confident that we will have a bright future for other cooperation.

Well, it is understandable that most people would favor the more popular American/Japanese/European cars since our automakers are in the top notch league yet.

But aside of the car, China and Iran can still have many other cooperation.

I am pretty confident that we will have a bright future for other cooperation.
Nobody say chinese cars are all bad you have good cars like Geely But 95% of chinese car in iran are MVM and Lifan and such as them .
Honnestly tell me how people in china think about these brands.

Nobody say chinese cars are all bad you have good cars like Geely But 95% of chinese car in iran are MVM and Lifan and such as them .
Honnestly tell me how people in china think about these brands.

Well, some Chinese buyers prefer the foreign cars, while some others prefer the domestic brands.

That's why we won't blame the Iranian buyers for favoring the western cars at all.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom