What's new

Chinese auto makers leaving Iran

I think there is something in between Iranian cars and BMW/Maserati. How about just new model Renaults/Peugeots/VWs/Toyotas?

But a lot of non-chinese cars are available. Did you check out the link I posted on my previous link? Kia and Hyundai have many models and then we have few models from Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Alfa Romeo, Volvo, etc.

Nobody say chinese cars are all bad you have good cars like Geely But 95% of chinese car in iran are MVM and Lifan and such as them .
Honnestly tell me how people in china think about these brands.

Like I mentioned before, MVM branding isn't available in China. The MVM stands for Modiran Vehicle Manufacturing.

But a lot of non-chinese cars are available. Did you check out the link I posted on my previous link? Kia and Hyundai have many models and then we have few models from Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Alfa Romeo, Volvo, etc.

Yes that's what I mean too. Sure a few rich people will buy top of the line German/Italian brands, but Iran needs Toyota/Hyunda/KIA/Renault/Peugeot etc for the masses (produce, consume and export). The rest can be imported via hefty tax.

Yes that's what I mean too. Sure a few rich people will buy top of the line German/Italian brands, but Iran needs Toyota/Hyunda/KIA/Renault/Peugeot etc for the masses (produce, consume and export). The rest can be imported via hefty tax.

But bro, all those brands are already here.

What about luxory and 4x4 vehicles such as Jaguar and Range Rover?

What about luxory and 4x4 vehicles such as Jaguar and Range Rover?

We don't have English brands but we do have,

A lot of luxury cars are available from BMW, Benz, Maserati, and Porshe.

In regards to 4x4, we have the ones from Benz, BMW, Porsche, and then Asian ones like land cruiser, ones from Hyundai and kia and Mitsubishi for mid-range and I think Lexus 4x4 is also available but not sure.

But bro, all those brands are already here.

Yes and that's fine. I'm just saying/hoping that they will start producing their most recent models (2015 etc). I know Peugeot will start building the 301 and 208 in Iran, possibly more models. Those are lightyears ahead of the 206 and 405. Renault wants to renew their Dacia models, and bring the Clio 4, Captur, Kwid etc. Mercedes should manufacture their newest trucks in Iran. And hopefully some asian brands (toyota/hyundai-kia/nissan). Would be nice. A manufacturing powerhouse that makes over 2.000.000 cars a year in Iran! Let's see what the near future brings.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom