What's new

Featured Chinese arrive in Argentina to negotiate sale of 12 JF-17 fighters

Do what? You don't have the capability or the guts to take Taiwan.
Dalit of the QUAD and the sick man of G7.

From a Chinese illustrator.
2395d32.jpg_b.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

Scared - not even a bit, I know CCP cannot get me. I am as civilised as I need to be - will not take lectures on being civil from you lot.

I am a real man - I am telling you facts, I know it hurts your feeling but truth is hard to swallow.
So stop with homophobic/sexist loathing - it would still not matter even if I was not a man or of another sex.

You and your Chinese gang are anything but open to discussion, you shove your point of view on this forum and god forbid if someone has a different view you gang up on them - I am waiting when the rest of your gang are going to go live - you might have to press the button for help.

I won the discussion before it even started - so there is not even a question of morality between us two. You might need to consult your manual again.

FYI - I might have joined this forum as an active member recently but I have been visiting this forum as a guest even longer than that. So I know you and your gang and your tactics very well. :cheers:
Civilised by used name calling and called others as bots or pay troll? Don't kid yourself. I suggest u go read forum rules before come back here and try have a meaningful engagement.

Your good friend aziqbal got ban this way. Maybe you can follow him?

@waz @LeGenD

I cant see how UK can hold on to Malvinas Island if JF17 come onboard argentina airforce.

Eurofighter with Mk 2 AESA radar and Meteor missile and Sky Sabre SAM system will be ready for them on the Island.

If the above fails then Argentine can go into battle with one or more of these:

1620377848635.png

Easy one QEII class AC with F35's will take care of anything Argentina can throw at Falklands.

Eurofighter with Mk 2 AESA radar will be on the Islands by the time JF-17 Block 3 finally arrives.

EFT/Mk2 AESA radar/Meteor >> JF -17 Block 3

Attachments

• 1620377854561.png
    1620377854561.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 44
@Beast @Invicta guys you should stop irrelevant and insulting each other stick to the topic and @Beast brother why answering @Invicta just report his posts and ignore him
The only way is to ban him. He will used all means to derail this thread to stop anybody discussing JF-17 real threat to UK from argentina AF. Trust me, he will not going to have a civilised discussion. They are real afraid of a sizable JF-17 fleet that can threaten Falkland.

He even called JF-17 junk. What is there to discuss about with him?

The only way is to ban him. He will used all means to derail this thread to stop anybody discussing JF-17 real threat to UK from argentina AF. Trust me, he will not going to have a civilised discussion. They are real afraid of a sizable JF-17 fleet that can threaten Falkland.

ok brother just ignore him and report, this the only problem solver to you brother, may be @Invicta is not one of us (Pakistani) and he is most probably racist White

Show me one post where I called JF17 Junk. Go on I dare you - prove it.
ok brother just ignore him and report, this the only problem solver to you brother, may be @Invicta is not one of us (Pakistani) and he is most probably racist White
Not everyone who disagrees or refuses to tag along with their propaganda is a racist.
Eurofighter with Mk 2 AESA radar and Meteor missile and Sky Sabre SAM system will be ready for them on the Island.

View attachment 741434

Eurofighter with Mk 2 AESA radar will be on the Islands by the time JF-17 Block 3 finally arrives.

No sir you should be quacking in your boots. Mighty Xi has decided - you are not allowed to have alternative opinion.

No sir you should be quacking in your boots. Mighty Xi has decided - you are not allowed to have alternative opinion.

At the first sign of an Argentine attack, RAF Eurofighters will be flown to the Falklands and the airfield there will hold dozens of EFTs within 72 hours.

No need for the RN or British Army to get involved as the RAF can take care of any Argentine designs on the Falklands.

This is just some immature posters having wet-dreams over getting "revenge" on the UK but the reality is that the Argentines cannot even fantasise about ever taking the Falklands again. Their defeat in 1982 means the Falklands are permanently lost to them.

Last edited:

View attachment 741434

Why are bothering with all this explanation? Just laugh it off like I did. The more you try and engage in any sort of meaningful conversation with a troll, the more you will get dragged down to that level. Anybody with a little bit of knowledge will know that those jets are no match for what we have and unfortunately it won't be any better for them in future considering what we are now developing our own 5th generation fighter jet( and they know we have all the technological capabilities to developed a credible world leading advanced one).
To be honest, Argentina knows they are no match for us and they have never been, so they will never launch a war again against our island. We are just not in the same league.
However, i agree that as a sovereign country they have the right to acquire the best weapon on offer to them on the market. To be honest due to our influence and technological reach, we have limited their choices to only Mig-29 offered by Russia and JF-17 by China(that too will have to be without our martin Baker seats). So Argentina doesn't have much choice. I believe our government wouldn't mind much if they got the JF-17. Its the least they can get, afterall it's not like we can just expect them to function with no fighter jets at all. Let them at least have this one. 😊

JF-17 will pose no threat to the Brits in or around Falkland Islands. As is, airpower is not enough on its own to win a war. Do they have any semblance of a navy? I'm afraid nothing compared to the foe.
JF-17 will be helping them revitalize their small air force back to the standards of South America. Every country in their neighborhood has some 4-4.5 gen aircraft and given it's size, Argentinians need a small yet modern air force and it starts with acquiring a light weight fighter.
The country has good relationships with all it's neighbors and the US. They also have supported Pakistan in the UN whenever we bring up the right of self-determination. We need to build up our exports to south and central America and certainly weapon exports are part of that.
Argentina also has a history of manufacturing aircraft with European help. Their PAC is called FMA, now owned by Lockheed Martin. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FMA_IA-63_Pampa
They also have primary and advance jet trainers so basically missing a fast jet from their fleet. We might also see them manufacture some parts of the Thunder. They will most likely overhaul the jets themselves. All in all a very good deal for China and Pakistan. Thunders will be flying in Asia, Africa and now South America!

Show me one post where I called JF17 Junk. Go on I dare you - prove it.

Not everyone who disagrees or refuses to tag along with their propaganda is a racist.

You Indians have no shame at all. Making a dozen accs a day and trolling non stop on a Pakistan forum. I would talk about Low IQ, Cow urine shots etc but im not going to sink to your level.

Why are bothering with all this explanation? Just laugh it off like I did. The more you try and engage in any sort of meaningful conversation with a troll, the more you will get dragged down to that level. Anybody with a little bit of knowledge will know that those jets are no match for what we have and unfortunately it won't be any better for them in future considering what we are now developing our own 5th generation fighter jet( and they know we have all the technological capabilities to developed a credible world leading advanced one).
To be honest, Argentina knows they are no match for us and they have never been, so they will never launch a war again against our island. We are just not in the same league.
However, i agree that as a sovereign country they have the right to acquire the best weapon on offer to them on the market. To be honest due to our influence and technological reach, we have limited their choices to only Mig-29 offered by Russia and JF-17 by China(that too will have to be without our martin Baker seats). So Argentina doesn't have much choice. I believe our government wouldn't mind much if they got the JF-17. Its the least they can get, afterall it's not like we can just expect them to function with no fighter jets at all. Let them at least have this one. 😊

Yep, as you say the military gap will get wider.

As another example, the Type-26 frigate will start coming into service in the latter half of this decade and 8 are planned as of now.

If one was loaded in the anti-air warfare role it could hold the following type and numbers of SAMs:

1. 48 Sea Ceptor - 25km range
2. 96 quad-packed ESSM SAMs in the 24 Mk 41 VLS cells with 50km range.

Whole of the Argentine airforce will have a job to do to sink even a single one of these!

The 2 QE carriers will likely be retrofitted with EMALs in mid-2040s and naval Tempest and whatever version of E-2X AWACs is available could be flying off them then. These carriers are so large that they can each hold up to 50 fighters and still be efficient at flight ops.

Argentina is not China, anything Argentina does will be answered back tit for tat, any fallout is going to be in Argentina not UK mainland. So China can arm them however they want - all that will do is hinder Argentina to develop. They don't have the money to compete or even the willpower.

You are still living in cold war era, UK is poking nose in Chinese internal matters now why China dont respond??

Bringing Argentina in Belt and road initiative can be one way to start strategic relations.

You are still living in cold war era, UK is poking nose in Chinese internal matters now why China dont respond??

Bringing Argentina in Belt and road initiative can be one way to start strategic relations.
Where is this road in the Pacific Ocean being built?
You Indians have no shame at all. Making a dozen accs a day and trolling non stop on a Pakistan forum. I would talk about Low IQ, Cow urine shots etc but im not going to sink to your level.
Prove I am Indian, I know your level very well - you are more than welcome to stay there.

Back
Top Bottom