What's new

Featured Chinese arrive in Argentina to negotiate sale of 12 JF-17 fighters

Leave it to angry Indian members initiating trolling and desperately trying to derail a thread about a military deal involving China, Pakistan and Argentinia throwing around offtopic jingoisms parrotted from U.S. state propaganda mouthpieces, then blame Chinese members setting facts straight and reacting to their trolling for the derailing.

China can sell AShBMs with guidance capability from Chinese sensors, UK have poked nose in Chinese matters now China can repay all those.
Argentina is not China, anything Argentina does will be answered back tit for tat, any fallout is going to be in Argentina not UK mainland. So China can arm them however they want - all that will do is hinder Argentina to develop. They don't have the money to compete or even the willpower.

Argentina is not China, anything Argentina does will be answered back tit for tat, any fallout is going to be in Argentina not UK mainland. So China can arm them however they want - all that will do is hinder Argentina to develop. They don't have the money to compete or even the willpower.
How does China JF-17 deal hinder argentina to develop?

Soft-Warning
You sounds desperate with such self assuring post just to delude yourself.
No sir the desperation is evident on your part more so than mine. Only CCP bot can claim a handful of JF-17's sold to a country that has regressed from once having a top class air force to the quagmire it is now - will be sufficient to take on Falklands.

If so why don't you ask them to try - donate the fighters to help them if you are so concerned.

How does China JF-17 deal hinder argentina to develop?
By dangling a bone in front of them and making them spend money on JF17's with the false hope of taking back Falklands. This is money they are better of spending on internal development.

Our Pink Salt is sold by Indians. Now our Thunder is being sold about Chinese. What about "Pakistan"?
Back in the day, Blue carry daba use to carry sticker “ made as Japan”, bus JF-17 ki b yahi sailsla hy. “Made as China”.

No sir the desperation is evident on your part more so than mine. Only CCP bot can claim a handful of JF-17's sold to a country that has regressed from once having a top class air force to the quagmire it is now - will be sufficient to take on Falklands.

If so why don't you ask them to try - donate the fighters to help them if you are so concerned.
@waz @LeGenD

Name calling and personal attack on calling others a bots after losing an argument. I am right that you are desperate. Will a british citizen talk good about their foe and equipment?.

Argentina can enough agriculture and natural resources to paid off for this arm deal if the prices is right. You do not have much to worry.

@waz @LeGenD

Name calling and personal attack on calling others a bots after losing an argument. I am right that you are desperate. Will a british citizen talk good about their foe and equipment?.

Argentina can enough agriculture and natural resources to paid off for this arm deal if the prices is right. You do not have much to worry.
😆 😆 😆

Laugh while you can, your good friend of your gang just got ban this morning. :enjoy:
I am a one man gang - if one man can be classed as a gang, you might have to consult your CCP instruction manual to check.

Which friend got banned - I have a lot of friends none of them on this forum though.

I am a one man gang - if one man can be classed as a gang, you might have to consult your CCP instruction manual to check.

Which friend got banned - I have a lot of friends none of them on this forum though.
So now u are scared and don't dare to admit your gang. I suggest u be more civilised , stop your name calling and act like a real man. Unless u are not one.

We are all open to discussion but if I think u are on high moral ground and used all kind of name calling just to spur others and think u will win the discussion. Go join other forum and not here.

this would be a very good beginning for Argentina Air Force to buy up jf17 BLK3 ticks all there important boxes. thanks to Indian misadventure Pakistan jf17 played a key role in retaliation that I’m sure will be also be shared with the Argentinians how SU30 , mirage 2000 were successfully engaged and silenced by this plane. jf17 is a fast developing platform to offer more stuff in future by China and Pakistan. To them

So now u are scared and don't dare to admit your gang. I suggest u be more civilised , stop your name calling and act like a real man. Unless u are not one.

We are all open to discussion but if I think u are on high moral ground and used all kind of name calling just to spur others and think u will win the discussion. Go join other forum and not here.
Scared - not even a bit, I know CCP cannot get me. I am as civilised as I need to be - will not take lectures on being civil from you lot.

I am a real man - I am telling you facts, I know it hurts your feeling but truth is hard to swallow.
So stop with homophobic/sexist loathing - it would still not matter even if I was not a man or of another sex.

You and your Chinese gang are anything but open to discussion, you shove your point of view on this forum and god forbid if someone has a different view you gang up on them - I am waiting when the rest of your gang are going to go live - you might have to press the button for help.

I won the discussion before it even started - so there is not even a question of morality between us two. You might need to consult your manual again.

FYI - I might have joined this forum as an active member recently but I have been visiting this forum as a guest even longer than that. So I know you and your gang and your tactics very well. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom