What's new

Chinese army refuses to vacate Arunachal

i don't know why people here make big deal about friendship, nations don't have friends nations have interest, just look at US-China relationship, when Soviets were alive n kicking Nixon-Deng bhai bhai..now no Soviet Union, US be like- China's rise shouldn't be against its neighbor's interest :cheers:

It is the Indians who should vacate the lands that their colonial maters grabbed for them。

i don't know why people here make big deal about friendship, nations don't have friends nations have interest, just look at US-China relationship, when Soviets were alive n kicking Nixon-Deng bhai bhai..now no Soviet Union, US be like- China's rise shouldn't be against its neighbor's interest :cheers:

actually the relations are not really that bad,we are mutually biggest trading partners and two countries interests are intimately interwined with each other,US needs China as badly as China needs US.In cold war,Russia and US didn't have this inseperable business tangle.

China's relation with all its surrounding countries are marred in some sort of disputes or disagreements, although Indian and china have too much economics going into there ties for any serious misadventures

We too don't used the same hand for both , Without coming to India how you are damn sure about our culture? you too following it or peeking at some Indian's toilet in Australia to learn about that,i thought u are working there. we don't know what yours culture is bcoz we don't have the habit of peeking others(while) toilet.:P

Are you still going to deny Chinese don't follow anything from Indian Culture??

From what i heard Chinese used to respect us when we were rich now the are repulsed by us because we are poor.

Yes, the best way for him to gain your respect is to show him the India 2030 video.

I don't think a video will get them to respect us,i think we need to improve our economy and become rich then they will not be repulsed by us.

I don't think a video will get them to respect us,i think we need to improve our economy and become rich then they will not be repulsed by us.

But that video will show the goal of India. If you don't have the aspiration to become like that video, than you will never get there.

But that video will show the goal of India. If you don't have the aspiration to become like that video, than you will never get there.
Well that video is not the aspiration of India but if you think it is then you are wrong because i haven't seen any official video by GOI which shows the goal of India.

Well that video is not the aspiration of India but if you think it is then you are wrong because i haven't seen any official video by GOI which shows the goal of India.

don't you want India to have a lot of beautiful airports. With a lot of foreign servants.

From what i heard Chinese used to respect us when we were rich now the are repulsed by us because we are poor.

Yes, we need to improve our economy further. But with the present government and with its policy, there is hope.

Back
Top Bottom