What's new

Chinese air force versus Israeli air force, which is better?

which?

• Total voters
China has DSI while Israel does not so clear win for China.

Yeah, combined force of Syria, Jordan and Egypt armed and trained by USSR is not strong enough. o_O
1519.gif

To those who are talking about quantities... Remember, Israel fought multiple arab countries multiple times and beat them, despite against odds and often very good technology.

If Israel so tough why not invade Syria now? :rofl:

Why would Israel invade syria in the first place.... If China is so tough why not invade Taiwan right now ???

Syria and Israel are official at war, so why doesn't Israel dare to take more than most of Golan? :rofl:

Syria and Israel are official at war, so why doesn't Israel dare to take more than most of Golan? :rofl:

So if someone in a war they're suppose to invade???:rofl::rofl:

Kid Israel is the one who is in the control of Golan heights which is Syrian territory. its the syrians who suppose to fight Israel to get their land back....

So if someone in a war they're suppose to invade???:rofl::rofl:

Kid Israel is the one who is in the control of Golan heights which is Syrian territory. its the syrians who suppose to fight Israel to get their land back....

Meh. Golan controlled by Israel is not even 1% of Syria's area. :rofl: The capital Quneitra is not under Israeli control.

Last edited:
Meh. Golan controlled by Syria is not even 1% of Syria's area. :rofl: The capital Quneitra is not under Israeli control.

who wants those places... what Israel need was the strategic Heights which Israel has in Control. who gives the shit about Quneitra.

wait a minute... aren't you the one who opened Syria vs Israel thread and voted for Syria!!!:haha: well i'd have realized that i'm talking to a fan boy.

who wants those places... what Israel need was the strategic Heights which Israel has in Control. who gives the shit about Quneitra.

wait a minute... aren't you the one who opened Syria vs Israel thread and voted for Syria!!!:haha: well i'd have realized that i'm talking to a fan boy.

Oops, I meant Israel controlled Golan is not even 1% the area of Syria. :rofl: Crimea is over 4% the size of Ukraine.

Israel has arguably the best pilots in the world. They have fought numerically superior air forces multiple times. They have 3 pilots per aircraft and the average flying hours of an Israeli pilot is at par with NATO or even better.

China has quantity but majority of their aircraft are obsolete. The MKK is a good platform others I am not so sure. J-20 can be a game turner but remember IAF will also be getting the F-35. AWACS the Phalcon is far superior than what China has. China wanted the Phalcon for themselves but could not because of arms embargo. India technically has superior AWACS than China.
So how many Phalcon you have? Can you produce it after been shot down by us?

Soon Israel will get their F-35. China doesn't have anything close coming to that and it won't have anything coming close to the F-35 within the next 30 years. The F-35 is a force multiplier and combined with Israeli's current assets and pilots, it would totally clean house against China's air force. I don't believe China's tin jets are anything serious. They are for show like the Iranian Qaher.
Then why are your military buying stuff from us and copy it. Check WS-1 rocket

They are comparing airforces not talking about war. In war US will side with Israel.

What is the difference? If you can not win a war, what's the meaning of having a better Air Force?

Why would Israel invade syria in the first place.... If China is so tough why not invade Taiwan right now ???
Because we don't need to do that.The relationship between China and Taiwan is much better than you think.And there are millions of people from taiwan come to China to find jobs,I don't know who is invading now.

:china:Chinese because of they trained with PAF :pakistan:, and u will agree with me in that PAF pilots are top class trained, they destroyed israeli aircraft's in past and i think they are still in good strength

Keeping the number for J7 and J8 out, I would be tilted in favour of IAF - Better technology and proven history.
J7 and J8 only accounts for minor portion of our fighters. We have the worlds second largest number of 4th gen fighter planes, increases rapidly every year. IAF may beat enemies like those M.E. countries but is not in at the same league of the P5! Talking about experience, our airforce fought Americans in Korea and Vietnam, all those Middle East countries combined can't match our enemy during these wars!

First find out who has better communication and coordinate facility. Then Force multiplier like AWACS or Airborne Early Warning systems etc.

BTW compare if the two sides will engage each other without taking other countries help. If help will be taken then Israel will win hands down, But if not then result will be....can't say.

Chinese AF is self made while Israeli is bought equipment like IAF or PAF (though better tan IAF or PAF)

LOL

You are kidding right Israeli air force will beat both Egyptian or Pakistani Air force combined or separate
In your Dreams
Pakistani Force crushed Israeli Airforce

OP you opened my eyes. They are so close in strength, it's unreal. See below.

2ec1047d6b364f11b2d340d12532021b.png

facepalm.gif
Man i think this one is last comment

every idiot will understand after reading this information

Even if as some guys may believe IAF have more advanced aircraft than PLAAF (which is actually not true) and PLAAF may lose more aircraft than IAF, which is not sure either, but even this is going to happen, it doesn't matter because with our mighty industry we can produce aircraft like produce toys, remember, our military are not much dependent on foreign suppliers. In the event of full scale war, we can convert our industry to a war time one, just like the US did in the WW2. Therefore, IAF stands no chance to beat PLAAF.

Back
Top Bottom