What's new

Chinese air force versus Israeli air force, which is better?

which?

• Total voters
Oops, I meant Israel controlled Golan is not even 1% the area of Syria. :rofl: Crimea is over 4% the size of Ukraine.

ok let it be the size of 1% or 0.5%.... what's your point??? kid you're so confused with yourself

Because we don't need to do that.The relationship between China and Taiwan is much better than you think.And there are millions of people from taiwan come to China to find jobs,I don't know who is invading now.

so because Taiwanese come to China for job makes you think Taiwan officially became part of China???? you're kidding me right?? Recently Taiwan youths took it to the streets remember.... if anything China should keep an eyeful watch over Hongkong.

i
If Israel so tough why not invade Syria now? :rofl:
it regularly launches attack inside syria, but syria won't take action back

Who's laughing now?

Multiple arab countries, which are actually having no or very weak defence, and that too with USA assistance,.. they never fought against any fully loaded nation,.. the only time that happened was when PAF Figher pilots blasted these scums out of the skies and that too with the inferior jets... PAF downs Israeli’s Jets | Star Light

So stop talking about the Quality of the IAF fighter pilots, its partially tested and they failed in it. They are only good in bombing the unarmed civilians.
I was talking about quantities, which even you admit in your post.

Why you misquoting me to fit your views/agenda

china dosnt need an air force against israel.. if 10% of their population marched towards israel its over :omghaha:

At least our Israeli members here are modest when their military was forced to compare itself with a heavyweight contender like China.

However, so many anti-China fanboys have voted for IAF over PLAAF.

LMAO, you guys can't even get serious.

ok let it be the size of 1% or 0.5%.... what's your point??? kid you're so confused with yourself

so because Taiwanese come to China for job makes you think Taiwan officially became part of China???? you're kidding me right?? Recently Taiwan youths took it to the streets remember.... if anything China should keep an eyeful watch over Hongkong.
China can control taiwan by controling its economy.Why do we need to solve problems with violence???

This is still going on is just because there are so many China haters and jealous losers and they want to see us lose to a tiny nation by vote. Anyway, you can't win a war by vote.
BTW, IAF is famous because they beat enemies in the Middle East, but this is just like a soccer team win the Asian cup, but they can't make to the playoff in the World Cup!

Last edited:
I dont know why to compare PLAAF vs IAF, we dont have even commom border not even closer and by the way we have good relationship with China.
you can compare IAF vs Jordan Air Force or Eqypt or vs countries in ME.

Israel without a doubt. Chinese fighters lacks quality training.

Without a doubt, once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

PLAAF pilots now log as many if not more flight hours than their NATO counterparts (180 hrs a year is mandatory for NATO pilots).

Chinese pilots log around 200 a year up from 24 a year during the 70s and 60 a year during the 80s/90s. And it's more than 200 a year for the elite units that would be piloting China's latest 4th gen fighters and future stealth aircraft. This is made possible by China's double digit military budget growth.

http://www.airforce-magazine.com/Mag...0212china.aspx

U.S. Air Force Pilots Fly Less than China's Do | National Review Online

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?211044-RFI-Chinese-pilot-flight-hours-training

IMO, this thread is moronic since you can't just randomly compare two air forces without considering geography, mission profile, etc. but I feel the need to clear up some misconceptions about PLAAF pilots.

I dont know why to compare PLAAF vs IAF, we dont have even commom border not even closer and by the way we have good relationship with China.
you can compare IAF vs Jordan Air Force or Eqypt or vs countries in ME.

Some people are just trying to stir things up and create animosity where there is none. Also, Superboy, this thread's creator, is not known for his...insightful posts.

I'll just leave it at that. :lol:

Chinese Air Force, of course!

It is not even funny, btw.

Why is Israel/Syria and China/Taiwan comparison even been raised?

Huge differences between the two. Israel and Syria are actively hostile and it's a case of Muslim population vs Jewish population so each side identify themselves differently from one another, racially and culturally. China and Taiwan have increasingly warmed ties in recent years and Chinese and Taiwanese people mostly identify themselves as Han Chinese so they are both less prepared to kill people they identify as their own people. Not saying it's impossible, but far less likely and both sides will want to resolve issues diplomatically rather than violence.

First of all China and Israel will never fight a war they are on pretty good terms and Israelis often lend a hand in chinese defence projects. Even J-10 is very close to IAI Lavi and some people say J-10 is a further development of cancelled Lavi project.

Secondly if we talk about the quality of the inventory both the air forces are pretty much on par. China is developing some pretty good aircrafts and Awacs and USA has supplied israel with very potent platforms as well. They develop their own stuff as well but that is nothing compared to china's development in defence sector, they are developing their own stealth fighter where as on the other hand in this matter Israel is looking at USA to provide them.

When we talk about the training of both the air forces I would say Israel has a slight advantage. Lastly when we talk about the quantity or size of the inventory IAF stands no chance against PLAAF it is out numbered by more than 1:4.3

My vote is for PLAAF because air forces are there to fight and in case of a fight between IAF and PLAAF without Uncle Sam interfering Israel neither has the numbers nor the resources to fight China.

First of all China and Israel will never fight a war they are on pretty good terms and Israelis often lend a hand in chinese defence projects.

Never say never and be prepared but hope for the best :enjoy:

Israel and Syria are actively hostile and it's a case of Muslim population vs Jewish population so each side identify themselves differently from one another, racially and culturally.

I beg to differ. The borders of Israel and Palestine were agreed upon in 1947, then Israel broke the agreement and poached Palestinian lands. Syria has nothing against Israel provided Israel give Palestinians their land back and go back to 1947 borders which was agreed upon by everyone.

China and Taiwan have increasingly warmed ties in recent years and Chinese and Taiwanese people mostly identify themselves as Han Chinese so they are both less prepared to kill people they identify as their own people. Not saying it's impossible, but far less likely and both sides will want to resolve issues diplomatically rather than violence.

No compromise. Chinese are not Germans, letting Austria being a separate country. No. Taiwan is a part of China. Sooner or later China will take back Taiwan just like Russia took back Crimea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom