What's new

Chinese air force versus Israeli air force, which is better?

which?

• Total voters
Comparision is unrealistic. First check who are potential rival of China in war USA, Japan, India, Vietnam some extent Russia. Compare them.
For Israel the enemies are iran, Egypt, KSA, pakistan and some extent turkey.To the topic, if there is a war between china and Israel, it may be war between Nato allies and china without any allies.But as per practical analysis chinese airforce far more superior than israelis.

No compromise. Chinese are not Germans, letting Austria being a separate country. No. Taiwan is a part of China. Sooner or later China will take back Taiwan just like Russia took back Crimea.
China wants to do it but it wont be that easy. Any such actions will pull US in and thats when things will get ugly.

China wants to do it but it wont be that easy. Any such actions will pull US in and thats when things will get ugly.

The US won't protect Taiwan forever. Taiwan has been under heavy economic blockade for decades. There has been no weapons going into Taiwan for decades. Taiwan's air force is unable to fly without spare parts. Plus, if a big event happens like Maidan, then China would have the pretext to deploy military to Taiwan. Taiwanese soldiers do not dare to shoot at Chinese soldiers.

The US won't dare to fight China because China gets J-20 fighters in 2017 and that's the sword that can break the US air force and navy's back.

Comparision is unrealistic. First check who are potential rival of China in war USA, Japan, India, Vietnam some extent Russia. Compare them.
For Israel the enemies are iran, Egypt, KSA, pakistan and some extent turkey.To the topic, if there is a war between china and Israel, it may be war between Nato allies and china without any allies.But as per practical analysis chinese airforce far more superior than israelis.

Israel is not a NATO country. NATO not dares to fight China. Their people will not have their sons die in a war with China.

The US won't dare to fight China because China gets J-20 fighters in 2017 and that's the sword that can break the US air force and navy's back.
I agree J-20 will be a big milestone but 2017-2019 is the planned date and J-20 will face delays, may be 2025 but nothing could be said for sure.
The US won't protect Taiwan forever. Taiwan has been under heavy economic blockade for decades. There has been no weapons going into Taiwan for decades. Taiwan's air force is unable to fly without spare parts.
Enemy of your enemy is your friend. USA never attacked Soviet Union but always helped countries that were fighting against Soviet Union directly or indirectly. Afghan war is the best example of this, a war that was fought with american objective, weapons and afghan blood.

They already fought with you whether Korean war or vietnam war and searching for a reason for fought with you again but this time there is no soviet backup.Think if Israel go to war there goes America, then UK, Australia, Phillipines, japan, Turkey as during afghan, Iraq war....china with a economic and military blockade canot sustain much.

I agree J-20 will be a big milestone but 2017-2019 is the planned date and J-20 will face delays, may be 2025 but nothing could be said for sure.

China is not India. JF-17 first flew 2003 serial production in 2007. J-20 first flew 2011 serial production in 2016.

china with a economic and military blockade canot sustain much.

China has more than 1 billion people. Even if the US, Australia, Japan blockade, it will do nothing.

China is not India. JF-17 first flew 2003 serial production in 2007. J-20 first flew 2011 serial production in 2016
You certainly cannot compare China with India, China is in different league. Similarly we cannot compare JF-17 with J-20, JF-17 is a 4th gen plane and J-20 5th. Well i am not saying that i am an expert in these matters but to me 2016 looks way too early.

So how many Phalcon you have? Can you produce it after been shot down by us?

:lol: after shot down by China, the only Phalcon India can produce is this:

indian air force awacs.jpg.thumb.jpg

I believe there's no doubt that the Israelis have a great wealth of combat experience & are a much better AF than ours. It would be a privilege if we can train with them, but alas that is not possible.

Back
Top Bottom