What's new

Chinese air force versus Israeli air force, which is better?

which?

• Total voters
I don't know why people keep saying how Israel and USA, etc. are so great because their pilots/troops are so experienced because they have fought in many battles. These countries have only fought against far inferior enemies with crude equipment in comparison. Any experience they gained from this might be of negative value because they may be complacent and be unprepared when they have to fight against a near-peer adversary, like China, who are well-equipped and well trained with ample resources.

This also goes for their military equipment too. Everybody keeps saying it's so fantastic but all it's been used against are poorly equipped (in comparison) and vastly inferior opponents. Yet people seem to, by default, say US/Israeli troops/equipment are the best there is. I'm not saying they are bad but nothing about pushing around AK-wielding Jihadists proves to me that US or Israel deserve to be recognized as the best for it. Only when they fight a proper military like Russia or China, with positive results, will I concede they have anything to shout about.

OP you opened my eyes. They are so close in strength, it's unreal. See below.

2ec1047d6b364f11b2d340d12532021b.png

facepalm.gif

LOL

You are kidding right Israeli air force will beat both Egyptian or Pakistani Air force combined or separate
Finally Pakistan name is mentioned :D

Hell even the age old iranian f-14 tomcats have a higher chance of knocking out israeli f-15s and f-16s
How much Iranian F14s can knock out IAF F16s and F15s??
Iran got I guess 20 F14s and Israel is 2nd largest operator of F16...........and they r far better than F14s

Iran got I guess 20 F14s and Israel is 2nd largest operator of F16...........and they r far better than F14s

Of course iran doesn't stand a chance if its fleet of f-14s face all the israeli airforce , but that 's a hypothetical question.

My point is that israel is simply OVERRATED , there are some who think israel operates the most bad a** army in the world and that an israeli reservist is a Commando by nature , that's not true , it's all thanks to hollywood and israeli branded franchise like counterstrike

To those who are talking about quantities... Remember, Israel fought multiple arab countries multiple times and beat them, despite against odds and often very good technology.

saudi arabia is pretty much as much a joke as the chinese airforce , the saudis might not be self-reliant like the chinese but their relations with the US is firm enough for the spare parts to keep getting to saudi arabia ...

The reason I am saying Iran is stronger than saudi arabia is because the saudis have to HIRE soldiers. Hiring foreign soldiers is worse than conscription. You are an Iranian, tommorow a war breaks out between UK and USA. You fight for UK because they pay you money, USA offers to pay you three times money. Will you still fight for UK?

And it is not only that factor. In military there are things like teamwork, drilling, discipline and other things. In military one soldier will know his team-mate and co-ordination is very important. A bunch of mercenaries hired will not have the same level of team-work.

USA will never abandon Israel. The Israeli lobby is very strong in Washington. USA will support SA against any other country but not Israel.

Soon Israel will get their F-35. China doesn't have anything close coming to that and it won't have anything coming close to the F-35 within the next 30 years. The F-35 is a force multiplier and combined with Israeli's current assets and pilots, it would totally clean house against China's air force. I don't believe China's tin jets are anything serious. They are for show like the Iranian Qaher.

China's strength is not its future J-20 but the vast number of Su-30s they have. Other aircraft of lesser quality will be used to saturate the enemy or attack ground forces. They are not the best but not so weak either. Israel is better than China but the chinese have their merits.

Ok
PK AF > Israeli AF Abh khush :p:

Of course iran doesn't stand a chance if its fleet of f-14s face all the israeli airforce , but that 's a hypothetical question.

My point is that israel is simply OVERRATED , there are some who think israel operates the most bad a** army in the world and that an israeli reservist is a Commando by nature , that's not true , it's all thanks to hollywood and israeli branded franchise like counterstrike
we cannot see the real thing as long as Israel army do not engage against a strong enemy.....................but yeah Hamas do give them tough time and in past Hizbollah did the same

China has DSI while Israel does not so clear win for China.

we cannot see the real thing as long as Israel army do not engage against a strong enemy.....................but yeah Hamas do give them tough time and in past Hizbollah did the same
Yeah, combined force of Syria, Jordan and Egypt armed and trained by USSR is not strong enough. o_O

Chinese air force getting CAC J-20 in 2016. Israeli air force getting LM F-35I in 2019 or so. Chinese air force uses Chinese AWACs like KJ-2000 and Chinese fighter jets like J-10 B. Israeli air force has Israeli Phalcon AWACs but no Israeli fighter jets.

KJ-2000 I think is better than any Israeli AWAC.

KJ-2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
when u already know everything .. hey waste of bandwidth !

Israel without a doubt. Chinese fighters lacks quality training.

To those who are talking about quantities... Remember, Israel fought multiple arab countries multiple times and beat them, despite against odds and often very good technology.
Multiple arab countries, which are actually having no or very weak defence, and that too with USA assistance,.. they never fought against any fully loaded nation,.. the only time that happened was when PAF Figher pilots blasted these scums out of the skies and that too with the inferior jets... PAF downs Israeli’s Jets | Star Light

So stop talking about the Quality of the IAF fighter pilots, its partially tested and they failed in it. They are only good in bombing the unarmed civilians.

Back
Top Bottom